Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 227. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Downloadable wallet ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just woke up to see all this awesome news!  I'm so excited for this coin to start!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok, so what is the status now ?
Nov 15.  -  15:00 GMT is passed already.

Is it LIVE now ?

22:00 GMT market opens.  Cool
Ok, so what is the status now ?
Nov 15.  -  15:00 GMT is passed already.

Is it LIVE now ?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
This is not an informative post, but I just realized (it took this long for some reason), that BitBay might make Silkroad-type darknet markets obsolete or far inferior. Could someone share thoughs on this?
Activity: 56
biggest scam on bter forever.
1 sat inc Cheesy
1million dollar and ppls dreamabout x500- x1000 profit Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

have a nice dream..i think u need to sleep..
idc about my deleted posts...u donate 1million$ in btc to some "devs" without any proofs..wtf

what a stupid community..i need to make an ico...just wait

Go ahead and make one. I'm sure with your qualifications and history of making actual solutions in the cryptocurrency world along with video demonstrations of your software in action will lead you to successfully raising more than $1 million.

Oh wait, you don't have any of those things? Good luck with that.

There is a reason why people are willing to invest in BitBay and not you, shimlbit.

We appreciate your support and the Smart Contract wallet is already nearing a point that we will consider releasing a "demo" build for our top investors. Success will always comes the naysayers and we've been as transparent as possible to our community. We are unaffected by the negativity and encourage those people to post in their own unmoderated forum. If it gets out of hand, they will be deleted and reported to bitcointalk moderators accordingly. We are truly here to give the world a new kind of cryptocurrency that has already taken several bold steps toward true innovation. Much more to come.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
we must be ready with the people who dislike and envy
always there who like this,...
its happens at many coin...
no need a lot of talk,we prove together
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
1 sat inc Cheesy

idc about my deleted posts...u donate 1million$ in btc to some "devs" without any proofs..wtf

Go ahead and make one. I'm sure with your qualifications and history of making actual solutions in the cryptocurrency world along with video demonstrations of your software in action will lead you to successfully raising more than $1 million.

Oh wait, you don't have any of those things? Good luck with that.

There is a reason why people are willing to invest in BitBay and not you, shimlbit.
Activity: 57
did the dev got ICO funds?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
1 sat inc Cheesy

Activity: 588

Wow, I think everyone here should feel privileged to be graced with such an intelligent and informative post.

I've learned so much from your post that I've decided to immediately dump my investment as soon as the market opens for trading.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
taking one look at the number of reviews on bter and you already know this is going places...
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Quote from: TRATILMNEVZAD on Today at 01:59:36 PM
кoгдa тopги нaчнyтcя нa бтep пo мocкoвcкoмy вpeмeни?

i don't know how to answer,..english please
when the auction will start at bter Moscow time ?
legendary

i don't know how to answer,..english please
Activity: 56
There is no wallet for this yet ?   Huh

Our Windows wallet is ready and is 100% certified by the Crypto Certify team. We will launch the wallet moments before the markets go LIVE @ 22:00 GMT. A certified Mac build will be released shortly after. Thanks!
legendary
no one want to sell their coin,..
lets hold together  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 938
There is no wallet for this yet ?   Huh
Activity: 600
Bought 100k, didn't trust it to buy 1M. I think price could go down to 250 first and then go up to 1000-2000 mid term.
Jump to: