Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 233. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
This is crazy! I think all coins will be bought!
is making history just for this!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just a quick update, so far ICO has been going great! We would like to thank all our community and supporters and investors and friends for this success. We would also like to take this time to notify everyone that the markets will open for trading at 22:00 GMT on the 15th of November @ bter. This will transpire regardless of the ICO sell or the investment period ends.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
BAY 78% gone. 22% remains, over 2100 BTC sold so far, only 7 hours 15 minutes left for cheap coin on BTER.

Invest here: https://bter.com/trade/bay_btc

BitBay currently #1 in Volume on BTER!

Wow just epic!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
BAY 78% gone. 22% remains, over 2100 BTC sold so far, only 7 hours 15 minutes left for cheap coin on BTER.

BitBay currently #1 in Volume on BTER!
+EV
Activity: 33
BAY 77% gone. 23% remains, over 2100 BTC sold so far, only 8 hours 45 minutes left for cheap coin on BTER.

when can we trade after the ICO?
I can wait to get some cheap coins at that time.

I am also curious as to when we can trade.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
2,295 BTC sold as of now for BitBay is truly remarkable, setting historic records early, this one is special!
Activity: 318
BAY 77% gone. 23% remains, over 2100 BTC sold so far, only 8 hours 45 minutes left for cheap coin on BTER.

when can we trade after the ICO?
I can wait to get some cheap coins at that time.
Activity: 42
When ico finishes will bter allow free trading straight away?

I don't think so - I think it opens on Monday (17th), but someone more official should probably answer that question.
Activity: 392
ICO is Risk Potential FAIL

Wait, so you're saying an ICO is a risk with a potential failure?  Wow... I never realized that.  Roll Eyes

If you would kindly point me to the investment with potential 1000%+ gains, absolutely zero risk, and the ability for smaller investors to buy in as well as hedge funds and millionaires...

My wallet is ready...

lmao! well hey man of course its a risk but we have some fire power and we will do our best to get this coin pegged to a dollar after the markets. So lets all just be patient and keep the hands strong. This is going to be one of the most interesting projects this year.

Well, I certainly did well in that other interesting project this year... and I'm still bullish on that coin's prospects even at the current prices. Wink  At least in the near term I'm even more bullish on this project however.

How about we all agree not to sell under $2? Tongue

I'll definitely be taking some profits before that... probably let 10% go at 1,000% gains (2520 sats) and another 10% at 25.2K sats... I'm happy with the little things. Wink  Although I'll be quite happy to hold the rest until we hit $1 or so. LOL!
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
How about we all agree not to sell under $2? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Wait, so you're saying an ICO is a risk with a potential failure?  Wow... I never realized that.  Roll Eyes

If you would kindly point me to the investment with potential 1000%+ gains, absolutely zero risk, and the ability for smaller investors to buy in as well as hedge funds and millionaires...

My wallet is ready...

lmao! well hey man of course its a risk but we have some fire power and we will do our best to get this coin pegged to a dollar after the markets. So lets all just be patient and keep the hands strong. This is going to be one of the most interesting projects this year.
Activity: 225
oppsss ...i just spent another few btc on bitbay. we invest in the future, dont' we?  Wink

My wallet is ready...
Activity: 225
i can see massive opportunities here  Wink this is a no brainier investment   Wink

let's roll this baby  Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
I am a very small fish with my 0.36btc.

Don't worry, small investment is a small risk.
I am willing to give to this project a chance - bought 2 BTC worth BAYs.
P.S. Only name BitBay is worth of millions Grin

Even if they aren't, I'd be willing to sell a few 100K off market.... for 25.2K sats ea... Wink

but I'll keep the rest of them staking. Smiley LOL!
Wow these constant big buys around 10btc+ is crazy  Smiley
973BTC to sell only.
soon we will see what happen when ico ends in a few hours.

If its sold this much with no publicity, imagine the demand when this thing really goes public. To be honest i do expect it to become the number 2 coin next to bitcion. This could reach a market cap of 1 billion in my opinion, could be more, could be less, but just a guess given the results its had in just 5 days with no advertising.
Activity: 770
Wow these constant big buys around 10btc+ is crazy  Smiley
973BTC to sell only.
soon we will see what happen when ico ends in a few hours.

You ask about trading?
Heck, I want my wallet now to stake those coins for 4-5 months...

BlackCoin gains V2.0, if you know what I mean  Grin

Yeah im curious because i want to buy more coins early and wont have time to convert fiat to btc before ico ends :/
Jump to: