Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 232. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Been so busy with BTC/Fiat I almost completely overlooked this. Got myself a decent amount. I want to ask, and excuse my ignorance, but when does trading start exactly? Right when the ICO ends in a few hours? Thanks.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
BAY 86% gone. 14% remains, over 2350 BTC sold so far, only 3 hours 45 minutes left for cheap coin on BTER. Running out fast!

Invest here: https://bter.com/trade/bay_btc

BitBay currently #1 in Volume on BTER!

Still undecided? Check out the AMA : http://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/2lwx22/ama_with_bitbay_and_dzimbeck/

and the BitBay Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTIr71Sb3c&feature=youtu.be

Cheap? are you kidding? After trading, half ICO price or less will see
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This type of valuation will require real success of the platform. Dave and BitBay Team, the ball is in your hands.
I'm really curious about what the future brings.

We really appreciate those kind words!

We've compiled a bit of information about some of the core team members behind BitBay. We will always listen to the concerns of our supporters and we feel deeply honored to have such intelligent investors with us at the ground level.

Team Member Bios:

David Zimbeck - USA / Cambodia - Born and raised in Los Angeles, California and currently living in Cambodia. David is a long time cryptography & bitcoin community member and widely respected developer / creator of Black Halo technology for BlackCoin. He is the lead developer of the BitBay Project and our development team manager. He also enjoys a good game of chess.

Rick K. - New York, New York - Private sector entrepreneur and online marketplace expert. Rick is our mainland China liaison with Alibaba.com. Rick has signed an NDA and therefore the public scope of his involvement with BitBay will reflect that agreement. Rick is coordinating the integration of established vendors into the marketplace.

Jay Lin - United Kingdom - American born and raised in the United Kingdom. Jay Lin grew up in London, earned his computer science degree from University College London and has spent much of his career there, but his family roots are in Taiwan (ROC). Speaking several asian languages and culturally fluent in Asian business methods and etiquette, Jay is head of marketing and brand management for BitBay.

Edward (Eddie) - Korea - Web development. Eddie is our master geek, fluent in multiple programming languages and especially talented in engineering large user account systems. Ed is a long time fan Kung Fu movies (Bruce Lee). He loves philosophy and anthropology.

Nicos - Russia - Crypto enthusiast since 2012. Computer science degree. Marketing experience. Nicos earned his cred in the rough and tumble years of the new Russian capitalism, and has ties with some major bitcoin payment processors. Nicos is also governed by a nondisclosure agreement that limits his public profile. Dog lover. Serial Entrepreneur.

Holly - Taiwan - Manufacturing, Factory management, Connections with top Alibaba vendors. Holly comes from one of Taiwan's most deeply rooted commercial families and has over 20 years experience with sourcing western production in Chinese factories. She also holds a NDA agreements with several online marketplace companies. Her most recent specialization has been mass production of cellphone accessories including iPhone cases. Holly found her way to us through her latest venture, supplying bitcoin ATM’s to Taiwan and Mainland China.

Profile images coming soon.
Activity: 495
Remember litecoin got to around the 1 billion mark, i dont see why this coin cant either. U watch the panic buyers when this coin goes mainstream. $2 minimum!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
This type of valuation will require real success of the platform. Dave and BitBay Team, the ball is in your hands.
I'm really curious about what the future brings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Well, there have been less inspiring coins pop up at exceed $2 and are still above that...

Even if this coin hits US$0.10/ea, it will be VERY successful. Anything above US$0.50/ea is GOLD. Make it to $1+ and 2015 will be a GREAT year for a lot of people and the crypto industry as a whole.

Scott-
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
We are getting close people, its starting to feel like new years eve countdown to celebrations, remember dont sell below $2 or you will miss out!

I wonder if we can really do it.
hahaha, if it happens in really than i will be Millionaire Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
We are getting close people, its starting to feel like new years eve countdown to celebrations, remember dont sell below $2 or you will miss out!

I wonder if we can really do it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
I like this coin, but 3000BTC is really huge, as far as know, if IPO amount is more than 1000 BTC, almost of them sink down the IPO price when it hits exchanges.

Nice try. Even the lowest marketcap of the top 10 coins is 25,000BTC. People investing now know this is definitely a top 10 coin, top 5 actually. ie its cheap.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I like this coin, but 3000BTC is really huge, as far as know, if IPO amount is more than 1000 BTC, almost of them sink down the IPO price when it hits exchanges.
Activity: 888

yeah a 2billion dollarmarketcap sounds very realistic

NOT!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Waiting to start trading
HOLD HOLD
Too early to trade.  Wink

absolutely to early just wait this coin to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 1540
500 BTC left

Epic

Nobody sell under $1.

if everyone sticks to not selling below $2 we will all be rich, be disciplined when this goes mainstream, ask for atleast $2 no less :p
anyone who sells for less than $2 will miss out big time!

Can you mine it or not?
500 BTC left

Epic

Nobody sell under $1.

if everyone sticks to not selling below $2 we will all be rich, be disciplined when this goes mainstream, ask for atleast $2 no less :p
anyone who sells for less than $2 will miss out big time!
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Waiting to start trading
Activity: 1540
500 BTC left

Epic

Nobody sell under $1.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I see there is about 600 btc left now, with 6 hrs to go. My guess is that it will sell out, or come very close. Excellent for us who have invested. A strong, well-financed venture with top notch devs and a clear market goal. Looking forward to the next weeks and months.
Jump to: