Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 244. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
When does the ICO end?

In ~3 days

good to see you here thcmakaveli:)
we both have some good/bad adventures with Cloak xD
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
When does the ICO end?

In ~3 days
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
it's sick ppl going wild about this last 17min about 45BTC trades
looks like a big rush, big possibility that this ICO will be all sold out 3k! BTC
hop in

Haha, I know.  Some big buys on there.  Puts my 1 btc buy to shame.    Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Its very cool that David answers here and is cleaning up rumours. That makes the project extremly transparent and legit.  Cool
Activity: 364
Ah on Bter there still 1500 BTC left. So we are only half way there yet?
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
it's sick ppl going wild about this last 17min about 45BTC trades
looks like a big rush, big possibility that this ICO will be all sold out 3k! BTC
hop in
Yes thats obvious.... but How many ICO is sold ?!
Activity: 460
So.... when is the ICO ending? I know 15 Nov but will it be sold out before that time? I think there are not many BTC's of Bay left..

if sold out the ICO is ending before deadline.

If deadline is reached, all remaining unsold Bay will be destroyed.
So.... when is the ICO ending? I know 15 Nov but will it be sold out before that time? I think there are not many BTC's of Bay left..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Sold 5 BTC at 460$ and will be using all 5 to buy more Bay!
Activity: 1540
Looks interesting...I'll definitely buy some.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
yea, if i wasn't desperately trying to get together money to fix my car, i'd be buying some BAY at this point.

Well the smart money is to buy the Bay and then when its up 50%-100% sell some fix the car and you still have bay for the long term.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
yea, if i wasn't desperately trying to get together money to fix my car, i'd be buying some BAY at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
when i saw syscoin,..it seems similar like syscoin,..
can explain us?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
"*DEMO Smart contracting client(from BlackHalo)  --- Within a week. Trying to get it before ICO ends but not 100% sure.
*Markets(beta without advanced whitelists but with a kill switch/mod key) --- Within a month or two max. I've been working on this for Blackcoin, they coincide

The last two get worked on simultaneously with Hedging taking precedence:
*Hedging transition with the checklocktimeverify --- this is about a month... we can pull from NuBits, but we are dealing with a larger supply so that math has     to work out to manage all of everyones funds properly. If they pay my dev team I can have them work on this fork BEFORE I finish my markets which would greatly increase the speed in the fork.

*Markets with whitelists/double back on server --- one month after the main markets release. Its not a difficult implementation, its very elegant but there would also be some user interface feedback and bugs we want to respond to. This could delay one additional month so we will have to ask users to behave in our decentralized markets so we don't have to shut it down.

So give the above a total of 3 months. Realize I'm trying to underpromise and overdeliver. And you know I deliver if you read blackcoins subreddit

ONCE we are hedged, we can go for the mesh networks. We will now be capped at a billion dollars(thats my target price anyways) and be able to afford and utilize our connections to the hardware markets and we will indeed create an incentive system for setting up these networks."

Exciting times!  I am in. Just think - a functioning decentralized market with escrows & built in smart contracts by Superbowl Sunday.  Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Interesting concept and I look forward to seeing how things pan out. I moderately invested last night @ 260 and so far - so good.

Personally, and on a technical level, I see this crypto having magnitudes better of a chance at success than others I consider a pipe-dream like "Hashcoin" or whatever it is they are calling it today.

Scott-
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
While you're throwing money at an ICO claiming to have smart contracts sometime in the future (although there is not even a working wallet)

You should be looking at counterparty - which is working and has working smart contracts.

http://counterparty.io/news/counterparty-recreates-ethereums-smart-contract-platform-on-bitcoin/

Oh, and look at counterparty's price.  

5   Counterparty Counterparty   $ 24,470,004   $ 9.24   2,647,077 XCP *   $ 289,689   UP 60.08 %

Oh, and it's on BTER

https://bter.com/trade/xcp_btc

Roll Eyes

What are you talking about?

He's just saying what he was told to say.  I see the Trolls have arrived, please do not feed them....
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
While you're throwing money at an ICO claiming to have smart contracts sometime in the future (although there is not even a working wallet)

You should be looking at counterparty - which is working and has working smart contracts.

http://counterparty.io/news/counterparty-recreates-ethereums-smart-contract-platform-on-bitcoin/

Oh, and look at counterparty's price.  

5   Counterparty Counterparty   $ 24,470,004   $ 9.24   2,647,077 XCP *   $ 289,689   UP 60.08 %

Oh, and it's on BTER

https://bter.com/trade/xcp_btc

Roll Eyes

What are you talking about? BlackHalo has had contracts and a working client for doing them for almost a year. Download the software and I will do one with you right now. I'm the developer of that so yeah. Also this counterparty article was vague. Lets see a working demo. It doesnt even say this on their site. Lastly, my contracts use double deposit which makes the immune to theft and deception. Nobody cares if you can do a bunch of fancy code, if its unenforceable. Even Qora just added ATs solution to atomic trading which is turing complete. But they didnt pump it like you are trying to do right now.

As for turing complete contracts, those can be done peer to peer in Halo using python. Just go ahead and read my documentation from BlackHalo. Loops/apps are fundamentally easy to add but the excessive code done etherium style bloats the blockchain its actually better to do them peer to peer the way Halo does it and have miners check the hash of the source. If you are going to post something, please read the OP before you type.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Decided to invest what I could. I have been reading alot about this project and I am amazed and felt I just had to invest into this for all the possibilities if you can pull it off I am wishing you the best of luck in you venture and now I am part of the BAYTRAIN as well.
Jump to: