Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 255. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,
i want to ask how exactly or your going to approach real markets ?
Do you have a merchant list? this is the question which im interested in Wink
So why should i invest in you guys?waiting for your answer..... Cool

Thank you
thats a good question.which countries are in that list ?
A russian translation will be useful for many people thank you

до свидания

wow its raining question Cheesy
ok i will join your Q&A too...
what about the road map ? any ETA ?

Thank you

Thanks for your question. Please refer to the dev map in the OP to see our basic evolution for the next six months. As far as near term milestones, we are looking at the following:

- Wallet release at close of ICO, as confirmed by BTer.
- Halo enabled wallet with fully functioning smart contracts within 29 November, likely before.
- BitBay Decentralized Marketplace launch early January 2015.

It's always difficult to give dates on roadmaps. Our strategy is to underpromise and overdeliver, so please read the above information with that in mind. I can say however that the tech that coming together behind the scenes right now is truly remarkable, and we look forward to sharing this with our community.

What about meshnet?

Meshnet is a key part of the program, however there also alot of moving parts with the dev teams involved in the mesh program, and that's why it's not in the first phase of releases. We expect the hiring program that David referred to in the AMA will consolidate this work considerably.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Anyone know when we would get our coins and they can be traded again?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My reaction to the volume on Bter  Grin

I'll say. This coins on fire!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My reaction to the volume on Bter  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
500 btc volume in 2 hours?! That's impressive

Activity: 248
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I will take a look. Its interesting
i am sorry if i missed this but i what is the minimum amount for the ico to be considered successfull?

Hi There

No minimum on the ICO. BitBay is going forward no matter what : -)  Any coins not sold will be burned in accordance with the OP.

thanks

BitBay Team
Activity: 21
Hello,

Thank you

до свидания

I'm only responding based on what is already posted in the OP but I believe (at least initially) nearly everyone involved is targeting southeast asia - that's where David is located, that's where a huge percentage of the west's consumer goods are produced, and that's where Alibaba is... which is alluded to as being the source of experience for a yet unnamed member of the team.  I doubt there will be much in the way of hard dates or real disclosures at this point... so it's definitely a very, very risky investment at this point.

...It's crypto... even BTC is a fairly risky investment at this point and it's been around 5X as long as 99% of the altcoins.  I tend to think of things like this as 'somewhat informed betting' rather than 'investing'.  (But on the other hand... it's not like my BTC has been getting more valuable over the past year). Sad
Ali baba is pretty big my friend thank for that info.
Hello,

Thank you

до свидания

Thank you

Thanks for your question. Please refer to the dev map in the OP to see our basic evolution for the next six months. As far as near term milestones, we are looking at the following:

- Wallet release at close of ICO, as confirmed by BTer.
- Halo enabled wallet with fully functioning smart contracts within 29 November, likely before.
- BitBay Decentralized Marketplace launch early January 2015.

It's always difficult to give dates on roadmaps. Our strategy is to underpromise and overdeliver, so please read the above information with that in mind. I can say however that the tech that coming together behind the scenes right now is truly remarkable, and we look forward to sharing this with our community.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i am sorry if i missed this but i what is the minimum amount for the ico to be considered successfull?
Activity: 28
Hello,

Thank you

Hi

The marketplace will be open to all participants. Indications we have are that there is considerable merchant interest in the East already due to the established nature of our Chinese partners. We anticipate that the western usages will in the first instance be driven by the private sector, due to the long anticipation period for Open Bazaar and other solutions that have not been come to fruition.

As far as your own investment we encourage you to read the information presented here as well as the AMA with the lead dev here  https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/

Thanks for your interest.

BitBay Team
that was quick .... thank you for the info so chineese partners are going to benefit from this crypto first... thats good news i think.Thank you u should consider European market as well.

Have a nice one
Activity: 392
Hello,

Thank you

до свидания

I'm only responding based on what is already posted in the OP but I believe (at least initially) nearly everyone involved is targeting southeast asia - that's where David is located, that's where a huge percentage of the west's consumer goods are produced, and that's where Alibaba is... which is alluded to as being the source of experience for a yet unnamed member of the team.  I doubt there will be much in the way of hard dates or real disclosures at this point... so it's definitely a very, very risky investment at this point.

...It's crypto... even BTC is a fairly risky investment at this point and it's been around 5X as long as 99% of the altcoins.  I tend to think of things like this as 'somewhat informed betting' rather than 'investing'.  (But on the other hand... it's not like my BTC has been getting more valuable over the past year). Sad
Hello,

Thank you

Hi

The marketplace will be open to all participants. Indications we have are that there is considerable merchant interest in the East already due to the established nature of our Chinese partners. We anticipate that the western usages will in the first instance be driven by the private sector, due to the long anticipation period for Open Bazaar and other solutions that have not been come to fruition.

As far as your own investment we encourage you to read the information presented here as well as the AMA with the lead dev here  https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/

Thanks for your interest.

BitBay Team
Activity: 336
Hello,

Thank you

до свидания

Thank you
Activity: 21
Hello,

Thank you

до свидания
Activity: 392
1B coins , 250sat ,thats creazy.

nodecoin, 1B coin , new source code  --70sat
qora coin , 10B coin,  new source code --10sat

lol,

10 sat will coming soon

While it's true that it's based on future goals more than the technology itself (that's why it's called "speculation") - the bet here is for the marketplace itself... not source code.  That being said the dev team - at least as far as David is concerned, and he's just one of them - has already proven an ability to deliver new and emerging solutions in this sector.  I'll be happy to scoop some more at 10 sat if that were to occur... but I think you and others might be very, very wrong in comparing those coins to this one. Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

lol,

10 sat will coming soon

About 444BTCs disagree with your opinion.

1st hour  Shocked
Activity: 28
Hello,

Thank you
Activity: 364

lol,

10 sat will coming soon

Jump to: