Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 80. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Ok, Who's hungry?
hit 71 sats...   I wonder if that 14btc wall will get pulled
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
It only seems appropriate that I come here and let you all know what a bunch of great $FUD you're missing out on.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fud-now-on-c-cex-come-mine-fud-now-pod-via-cryptocaucasian-sha256-856352

Come join us.  You can $FUD us for days!!  

We also have PoD from CryptoCaucasian!

https://i.imgur.com/BS8EyrQ.jpg

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
an accurate summary of the last posts here

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
75 now?

I would grab some at 38.

this coin is going to zero with a bullet... ima take a few of my profits and invest in a new coin.. I like VDO... it's been looking prime for some action.
Should we pay you 1 BTC for that? Grin

nahhh, that's a freebie! and its 3 btc a month these days... not 1 btc anymore.. that was back in august!
Activity: 42
DAVID YOU SCAMMER YOU WORK WITH BOB ABD SCREW US ALL. WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. YOU ARE ON THE PROOF OF DEV YOU ARE THE LIAR AND CHEATER.

BOB WHEN WILL YOU PUT THE PROOF IN DAVIDS FACE?

When gekko wakes up!

I would love to see that Cheesy (grabbing popcorn)
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
75 now?

I would grab some at 38.

this coin is going to zero with a bullet... ima take a few of my profits and invest in a new coin.. I like VDO... it's been looking prime for some action.
Should we pay you 1 BTC for that? Grin
legendary
Countdown started...

HAhahahahah
legendary
Bought more $BAY
Weak hand sellers.
I guess I owe the shill group a thanks?

LOL.... thank you.... you probably just bought the last of my stacks....
legendary
DAVID YOU SCAMMER YOU WORK WITH BOB ABD SCREW US ALL. WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. YOU ARE ON THE PROOF OF DEV YOU ARE THE LIAR AND CHEATER.

When gekko wakes up!

legendary
75 now?

I would grab some at 38.

Activity: 182
Bought more $BAY
Weak hand sellers.
I guess I owe the shill group a thanks?
Activity: 6

Activity: 602
75 now?

I would grab some at 38.

Activity: 212
Ok, Who's hungry?
lols I think im going to throw my cards at xcash...   looks more promising and cheap as hell!!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
And that my friend is why I'm so pissed.. to treat people like gekko and I like shit when all we were trying to do is help David's coin.

Anyway... in my eyes david should be forced to pay everyone back for all the btc that was invested..

he cant even code... his shit is full of bugs and can only code in python.. my 16 year old cousin can code that shit... he cant code in c or c++

he is a failed chess kid, who probably  got molested by his uncle/chess teacher his whole juvenile life and now hes butthurt, both cause of his uncle and cause of this coin and how its playing out.

I been watching this thread since page 10, was tempted to buy in at the ICO but sadly I was not around for those days. Now I'm back and I believe there's no better time to buy some then today... As soon as I get back to my room ima be buying a few bitbay to add to my cryptocoin collection.

I think this coin has a bright future but who knows how long till everyone realizes how life-changing this coin, marketplace and smart contracts really are.

Good luck bay team and god speed.

PSA... This is not a group play of mine. This is a personal investment im making. Please dont ask me "when are you gonna pump bay" or "how long till bay hits x amount" because that kinda shit pisses me off.

Later.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
8 btc worth has been dumped within 10 minutes!

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency was supposed to, in my mind, free us from the burdens of money and usher us into a new era of society where we are no longer controlled and manipulated by the money we have in our pockets or in our bank accounts.

idealist lol crypto freeing the world, it would only benefit early adopters. A new Era haha. Same old same old.

Meh, it's happening whether you like it or not. It's just that during the transitionary period it's bringing out the worst of humanity and it makes me sad.
Activity: 223

that's why in a few short hours I'll post the most damaging evidence

What do you need a "few short hours" for ?

Is your evidence not within walking distance ?

Its at finger distance.. its just that my partner wants to be around to see the second burning of a hindenburg.. I gotta respect my partners wishes and wait for him to wake up.

You and your boyfriend are sure to be found hanging before you know it https://myspace.com/tonychucha
Activity: 236

And that my friend is why I'm so pissed.. to treat people like gekko and I like shit when all we were trying to do is help David's coin.

Anyway... in my eyes david should be forced to pay everyone back for all the btc that was invested..

he cant even code... his shit is full of bugs and can only code in python.. my 16 year old cousin can code that shit... he cant code in c or c++

he is a failed chess kid, who probably  got molested by his uncle/chess teacher his whole juvenile life and now hes butthurt, both cause of his uncle and cause of this coin and how its playing out.

...aaaaand that tells me just about everything I need to know about you. Way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: