Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 76. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
75 now?

I would grab some at 38.

this coin is going to zero with a bullet... ima take a few of my profits and invest in a new coin.. I like VDO... it's been looking prime for some action.
Should we pay you 1 BTC for that? Grin

nahhh, that's a freebie! and its 3 btc a month these days... not 1 btc anymore.. that was back in august!

Can I join Bob? I'll bring the laughs...

Yes please join!

Lets take VDO to 12K
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
where is the dev?

Im here.

Bob is an extortionist and him and his loser friend Gekko were part of the project, they were kicked off and then they threw a giant shitfit.

They kept threatening everyone for coins. And i just was tired of it and finally explained it. They were threatening to "ruin my reputation" and in reality it only makes them look like total fools.

They are also thieves too and they sent fake bills to the person who hired me. They threatened him and he gave them Bay in response which they dumped and laughed about it.

When I finally got them to leave, i wanted to focus on developement this is the only reason i was late with the wallet. Because the working conditions were absurdly stupid.

It certainly was not my coin but i was hired and didnt know who on earth these guys were before going on the project. I thought i was only going to have to clone Halo and do pegging. I didnt think that they would go to such great lengths to use my name. And it only shows what absolute fools they are.
Activity: 232
No worries guys,
I am pretty sure that there will be a bump soon back to 80-100 interval within a couple of hours Smiley
you cant do that! bobs friend wants to see the bitbay-hindenburg crash in realtime but now he is asleep!

Nah I just ment that BAY is cheap now.
I dont get it , is there any kind of war ongoing here ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm so excited to see how this turns out!  The orchestration of this one is only mediocre at this point, I've seen better work.

Same here.  I'm going to learn a lot from what happens here over the next 24-48hrs
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

BEST GRAPHIC OF THE THREAD THUS FAR. *** CRYPT0*CERTIFIED*FUDIMAGE*** BEST USE OF A MAP *** AAAAAAA+++++ PODPODPOD

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
No worries guys,
I am pretty sure that there will be a bump soon back to 80-100 interval within a couple of hours Smiley
you cant do that! bobs friend wants to see the bitbay-hindenburg crash in realtime but now he is asleep!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I'm so excited to see how this turns out!  The orchestration of this one is only mediocre at this point, I've seen better work.
Activity: 236
No worries guys,
I promise there will be a bump soon back to 80-100 interval within a couple of hours Smiley

But that's when "Bob" is going to divulge damning evidence about Zimbeck being a megalomaniac or something. Will they cancel each other out? Will the blockchain explode? Is it going to be ok?
No worries guys,
Activity: 406
while the mods sleep the trolls come out to play......
Activity: 72

That's real nipple rubbing technology. And zk-sharks.

I am the real Carson Cloak.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 72

Bob is behind FUDster mafia coin..one of his many shills..he created because of pure jealousy to a true anon coin Shadowcash.

You had to mention FUD. Now look what you have done. The FUDster mafia moved in here. Are you happy with yourself?

I am the real Carson Cloak.
Activity: 70
What happened to the bay?Huh Wtf?!?

Tsunami, dude... tsunami...

Hello, my name is Don Metcaf and I approve this coin.

Oh man, I would like to tip you for this one !

LOOOL Smiley
Activity: 394
What happened to the bay?Huh Wtf?!?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am not talking about those waves, I'm talking about the BitBay waves  Grin

Shit how do you predict the waves?

Does it mean it's time to buy?  Huh

Do I need to buy first if I want to make waves too?  Huh

You can't make waves. Just listen to the sea and look into your heart.

Then, you'll see the waves...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5220/1342/1600/karate_kid.jpg

#TrueStory
Activity: 602
75 now?

I would grab some at 38.

this coin is going to zero with a bullet... ima take a few of my profits and invest in a new coin.. I like VDO... it's been looking prime for some action.

Yes only 35% of the total Vidioshare coin supply is held on Bittrex.

45% of total Vidioshare coin supply is staking at 2.5% a month.

About to release a professional explainer video as well.

New website layout underway.

Youtube Meets Crypto!

Thanks for the insider.

-trade2winnn

www.Vidioshare.me
Can everyone just take it easy and calm down and update me about what is going on here, please provide evidence and proof as well?
The guys who just bought in at 60 must be feeling screwed and dumping too already!  Shocked

False alarm...

Second wave not coming ...

Shit how do you predict the waves?

Does it mean it's time to buy?  Huh

Do I need to buy first if I want to make waves too?  Huh

You can't make waves. Just listen to the sea and look into your heart.

Then, you'll see the waves...

#TrueStory
Pages:
Jump to: