Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 89. (Read 339472 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
David, i installed the new wallet why does my Balance show 0 bay?

Cos your wallet isn't sync'd yet ?
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
David, i installed the new wallet why does my Balance show 0 bay?
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
libeay32.dll works with my computer as well as others. Not sure why but the one found on google works on others.

In reality, its just a short cut to make you avoid downloading openssl.

You should actually download openssl and microsoft c++ redist 2008 on some machines.
legendary
Nice to see the question marks working now. Small beauty error:
Could you change the iFrame for the chat to show #bithalo,#bitbay?

Yeah i will give you guys a different chat room but i would have to update the client. For now, just use BitHalos.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
3000 btc ICO only to shit on investors.

LOL

GG i hope you guys learned something.
yeah, to be thankful bout the ignore function, gg hf&gl.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
3000 btc ICO only to shit on investors.

LOL

GG i hope you guys learned something.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
solution for whom is having problems with libeay32.dll just use the one under wallet 1.0.0.1 it works fine with the contact version under win7
Activity: 492
I replaced libeay32.dll  and  MSVCR71.dll  and it is working but it is not synchronizing. Platform Windows 7. What should I do?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Nice to see the question marks working now. Small beauty error:
Could you change the iFrame for the chat to show #bithalo,#bitbay?
Activity: 602
Hi Everyone

Here is the link to the new wallet:  http[Suspicious link removed]

thanks

BitBay Team

Cheers.

And just some feedback: Please keep the original post updated with important news like this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone

Here is the link to the new wallet:  http://thebitbay.net/bitbaysetup.exe

thanks

BitBay Team
legendary
Yeah i uploaded an update.
Ah thanks for the quick reply. Download link is on the OP I guess?

Yeah, and anyone who doesnt have their bitmessage address load, may want to install openssl or a different version of libeay32.dll. Although i noticed my version of libeay32 works with my computer and the newer one does not so it may depend on the computer.
legendary
Ah thanks for the quick reply. Download link is on the OP I guess?
legendary
legendary
Who needs the sunday papers with this mud throwing fest?

Quote from: Monty Python's Flying Circus
And now on to something completely different

Any update about the new client build?
Activity: 560
Can you imagine what this thread would look like if every post from someone with less than a 50 activity rating was removed...

It would almost seem like a discussion. Smiley

Hahaha we can only dream about this.

But sometimes even Sr members post the most retarded stuff here.
CryptoZilla
Can you imagine what this thread would look like if every post from someone with less than a 50 activity rating was removed...

hahaha yeah!
you know the biggest companies have the most FUD, so FUDing is done because the company/coin is intresting indeed, so intrested that you have to take a deep breath even with if you take a piss on it:)
Activity: 392

CryptoZilla
As an big investor of Bitbay i think the price should never be the focus not at this moment, the coin is very very young and allready made some great improvements. I would rather see David working on the Marketplace then rather toying with pegging and FUDers over here. The reason why we also invest is that we believe in a tech and solution, when David finishes this the price will recover very very easily until then i accumulate;)
Activity: 1540
Ok so with a lot of thinking, I realize that following the dev schedule and doing markets is the wisest choice because it is low hanging fruit. It doesnt make sense to shift gears. An earlier comment said that funds will circulate before the peg and even if the price goes lower, true investors will stay in the coin.

I'm still going to draft up what i need to peg, start to identify what parts of the c++ source need to be changed and so forth.

Regardless, the immediate goal of getting markets is the road map for the coin, it gives the coin more impact etc.

There was mixed community reactions to the drop in price and the comments were about 50/50 which makes me see its best to fulfill the immediate foreseeable goals.

Sounds like a winner.  Although no one wants to see constant losses in their portfolio, better to work on creating value and usefulness for the coin than worrying about artificial means of support IMO.  Especially when it's unfamiliar territory (so take your time on pegging strategy and code and test the hell out of it first).  Without the markets and client working perfectly - or at least smoothly without too many issues - there's no reason to even bother with the rest.

At a guess... almost all of the 50% wanting pegging immediately are just seeing that as way of exiting at a higher price.  After all, regardless of whether the value of 1M BAY is worth .0001 BTC or 100 BTC... it's still just 1M BAY unless you're more interested in selling it than you are in holding and using it.

It'd be great if everyone could get what they want immediately.  It would also be great if I could fly and had X-ray vision.  Neither one is very realistic however.  Wink

Truth
Pages:
Jump to: