Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 90. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I dropped the cookies.
I smell an epic scam in the making. 250-300 sat ico at 80 sat. That alone is a scam but that not all. I see epic bag holders too. The dev in the troll threads talking with trolls more than in this thread.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Ok so with a lot of thinking, I realize that following the dev schedule and doing markets is the wisest choice because it is low hanging fruit. It doesnt make sense to shift gears. An earlier comment said that funds will circulate before the peg and even if the price goes lower, true investors will stay in the coin.

I'm still going to draft up what i need to peg, start to identify what parts of the c++ source need to be changed and so forth.

Regardless, the immediate goal of getting markets is the road map for the coin, it gives the coin more impact etc.

There was mixed community reactions to the drop in price and the comments were about 50/50 which makes me see its best to fulfill the immediate foreseeable goals.

Sounds like a winner.  Although no one wants to see constant losses in their portfolio, better to work on creating value and usefulness for the coin than worrying about artificial means of support IMO.  Especially when it's unfamiliar territory (so take your time on pegging strategy and code and test the hell out of it first).  Without the markets and client working perfectly - or at least smoothly without too many issues - there's no reason to even bother with the rest.

At a guess... almost all of the 50% wanting pegging immediately are just seeing that as way of exiting at a higher price.  After all, regardless of whether the value of 1M BAY is worth .0001 BTC or 100 BTC... it's still just 1M BAY unless you're more interested in selling it than you are in holding and using it.

It'd be great if everyone could get what they want immediately.  It would also be great if I could fly and had X-ray vision.  Neither one is very realistic however.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ok so with a lot of thinking, I realize that following the dev schedule and doing markets is the wisest choice because it is low hanging fruit. It doesnt make sense to shift gears. An earlier comment said that funds will circulate before the peg and even if the price goes lower, true investors will stay in the coin.

I'm still going to draft up what i need to peg, start to identify what parts of the c++ source need to be changed and so forth.

Regardless, the immediate goal of getting markets is the road map for the coin, it gives the coin more impact etc.

There was mixed community reactions to the drop in price and the comments were about 50/50 which makes me see its best to fulfill the immediate foreseeable goals.

Glad to hear this.
Keep up the great work David.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Nahhhh.. no war... just not gonna get behind it.... it's their loss anyway...

Ah OK.  For what it's worth I don't really feel one way or another about you - actually didn't even know you existed until now to be quite honest.  As far as I'm concerned the up and downside of an unregulated market is just part of the reality... and I'm here for profit as well - I just go about it a little bit differently I imagine.  Smiley

Regardless you seem civil enough here so I've got nothing to complain about... seems I may have missed some stuff though.  Grin

I just figured that was going to mean a negative PR campaign of shills - not that we don't have plenty already... glad to know it just means less buy support (possibly... since I presume you usually do the opposite of what you say... as any big trader does it seems).
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Anyone tell me why the price is crashing?  Shocked Less than one third of the ICO price.

Bobsurplus has waged war on bitbay lol https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9799291

Nahhhh.. no war... just not gonna get behind it.... it's their loss anyway...
Activity: 406
Bobsurplus has waged war on bitbay lol

Roll Eyes Well, that will definitely not reduce the amount of crap going on in this thread... but whatever.  I'm sure it will get cleaned up eventually, although I think I'd better take a few days off since I won't have time to skip all the pages of garbage in between delete-fests from the mods.

lol, no doubt he and his crew are very much behind the current price.  Working hard to drop the price and accumulate, accumulate, accumulate. He is here to make money and bay is a nice little gold mine right now.
Bobsurplus has waged war on bitbay lol

Roll Eyes Well, that will definitely not reduce the amount of crap going on in this thread... but whatever.  I'm sure it will get cleaned up eventually, although I think I'd better take a few days off since I won't have time to skip all the pages of garbage in between delete-fests from the mods.
Bay's price is locked in at this point.

Interesting theory... let's look at the math (and yes, I know you're not a 'real person')...

Today's Bitrex volume = ~175BTC
Today's High-Low Spread = 41 sats

Amount required to go lower another 20 sats currently: ~36.25 BTC
Amount required to go higher another 20 sats currently: ~8.37BTC

How about looking at it another way:

if 30BTC worth of BAY are sold on the current market... price will be ~72 sats (a loss of 15 sats per BAY or -16% roughly)
if 30BTC worth of BAY are bought on the current market... price will be ~135 sats (a gain of 43 sats per BAY or +50% roughly)

Yep... totally locked in.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bay's price is locked in at this point.
Maybe this discussion would better be served by having in via PM's perhaps... or at least a separate thread?

I'll delete my post... I'm sorry I even bothered to step in this pile of dog excrement you two have going on here.

Well, sorry, I hope they will delete those posts asap. Just wanted to respond to this RiverBoatBTC idiot.

I totally understand the frustration, but it's not helping BAY any on either side... so it's better kept in another thread.  I know it's hard to ignore, but it will be deleted before too long hopefully.
Maybe this discussion would better be served by having it via PM's perhaps... or at least a separate thread?

I'll delete my post... I'm sorry I even bothered to step in this pile of dog excrement you two have going on here.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
You really think you deleted all traces dummy https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-sharecoin-pure-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-free-and-fair-distributing.305691/page-374

Start reading.. lol like I said might have deleted it from bitcointalk.org but it is archived at bitcointa.lk  and eveything you have ever said and tried to erase is there. SO yes that is your site and YES You ran a IPO for it. I can prove you did.. just read I know you speak espanol but still.

Here https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)(cryptomart-auctions)-an-online-auction-website/ , read the whole story. It's quite entertaining. Now piss off maggot

So, let me guess, I'm that smart to code an auction website, run an IPO and I'm that stupid to keep using this forum account, delete some history post and think that's enough? Smiley)
You know, deleting a post does not delete someones memory.

Gosh...
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Your website yes? http://www.cryptomart.co 

No, that's the website from a shithead like YOU for example, who hired me to do it's webdesign/marketing shit, and only paid me 50%, after he rand away
Do your detective better pall, I'm not from Argentina Smiley)))
You are funny
Activity: 224
Activity: 318
Anyone tell me why the price is crashing?  Shocked Less than one third of the ICO price.
because it is a long-term project, but some people can't wait.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
NOT FUD! FACTS!
3k btcs is WAY too much for a new coin. I  bought too early, exited this disaster with a small loss the first day. This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid, one that's way overvalued. Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware.

Oooo, poor soul, go figure, you exited the first day, you did not managed to make 3x profit in the first day right? Smiley))))
GTFO!

You are the CRAPT here pal. Coming here to throw shit? "This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid". And what's the IPO to get in? The ones who make you profit in the first day?

You know, if you make money other loose...so GTFO you hypocrite with this bullshit.

"Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware."

You knew this info right from the start. Why the fuck did you entered in the first place? What have you told to yourself ... "there money to be made here...I get in, and get out fast the first day with 3x profit".
Guess what, those days are over, you need to use your brain and patience from now on.

Are you stupid or can't you read? I said I bought too early, meaning it wasn't anywhere near sold out - otherwise i wouldn't have bought any. The type of ico to buy are undervalued ones, like maryjane and bitswift. You know, ones that start cheap and get expensive not the other way around? This coin fucking sucks ass from any perspective other than the developers, who laughed all the way to the bank.
As far as how I did, I sold at 10 sats lower than I paid, which was about 3x what the price is now. You still holding this piece of shit?

You make no sense HYPOCRITE!
Stop talking scammer

Talking to yourself again?

https://darrellstallworth.wordpress.com/

You now call scam right and left like a mad dog? Smiley
You need professional help
Activity: 224
3k btcs is WAY too much for a new coin. I  bought too early, exited this disaster with a small loss the first day. This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid, one that's way overvalued. Really unbelievable the developers made a mil off this vaporware.

Oooo, poor soul, go figure, you exited the first day, you did not managed to make 3x profit in the first day right? Smiley))))
GTFO!

You are the CRAPT here pal. Coming here to throw shit? "This crap is a model of the sort of ipo to avoid". And what's the IPO to get in? The ones who make you profit in the first day?

You know, if you make money other loose...so GTFO you hypocrite with this bullshit.

You knew this info right from the start. Why the fuck did you entered in the first place? What have you told to yourself ... "there money to be made here...I get in, and get out fast the first day with 3x profit".
Guess what, those days are over, you need to use your brain and patience from now on.

Are you stupid or can't you read? I said I bought too early, meaning it wasn't anywhere near sold out - otherwise i wouldn't have bought any. The type of ico to buy are undervalued ones, like maryjane and bitswift. You know, ones that start cheap and get expensive not the other way around? This coin fucking sucks ass from any perspective other than the developers, who laughed all the way to the bank.
As far as how I did, I sold at 10 sats lower than I paid, which was about 3x what the price is now. You still holding this piece of shit?

Stop talking scammer
NOT FUD! FACTS!

GTFO!

Pages:
Jump to: