Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 99. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interesting coin, think there is a good market for this so grabbed a little .. is it me or are they dirt cheap atm?  Roll Eyes

Yeah this is probably a good time to buy in if you are a long term investor, at least I think so. Minimal risk at least at this point to get a decent stake in this thing. Notice the wall of buyers on bter below this price just waiting to pounce.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Interesting coin, think there is a good market for this so grabbed a little .. is it me or are they dirt cheap atm?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May someone give the link to the updated version of the wallet?

Current latest version is 1.0.0.1 Which can be downloaded here: ****

Thanks, I was still using 1.0.0.0 aswell.

Don't download that!!!!!!!!!
Use the official link from the OP

Yes always download from Original posts from the Staff.

People might corrupt the link and that will only end up in a mess!
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Current latest version is 1.0.0.1 Which can be downloaded here: ****

Thanks, I was still using 1.0.0.0 aswell.

Don't download that!!!!!!!!!
Use the official link from the OP
Activity: 492

Current latest version is 1.0.0.1 Which can be downloaded here: https://www.mediafire.com/?9w8lxtqie678gdk
I noticed some people have been trying to bet using Smart Contracts advanced wallet. Just wanted to know if it is ready to download or not.
Activity: 280
So is the Smartcontracts working but only on the new wallet?, that all is waiting for?
The new build hasn't been finished atm.
Quote from: BitBay Team
David is finishing up a new build of the wallet that addresses some of the hitches in the sending of contracts, this should be posted in the next 24 hours.

Thanks. But I meant the one with Contract/offer features. I have a regular QT wallet without those features. Where can I download it?
Nice to see how lively and positive this thread and coin is  Cool

Yea can't wait for that new wallet build so I can set up a number of bets for nba games. I am a believer in tech and I really believe this coin/tech has a solid use case. Onymous has proven that. We just need to get it off the ground. Rome definitely wasn't built in a day. Patience is required.
Activity: 84
Nice to see how lively and positive this thread and coin is  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Yeah that was confusing to me too lol.

It might explain why some people's wallets are not staking.

With the lock icon open the wallet appears to be unlocked. But it's actually locked.
So does the MAC QT wallet stake? If so I'll transfer most of my bay to that one and just keep enough in the new wallet to play with contracts.

Just a suggestion re. the user interface on the Mac wallet.

The lock icon works the wrong way round at least as far as Mac conventions go (and I think most others as well).

When the wallet is unlocked the lock icon should display as open.

When the wallet is locked, the lock icon should display as closed.

Instead it works the other way around which is quite confusing and counter-intuitive.

Yeah that was confusing to me too lol.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
The new build hasn't been finished atm.
Quote from: BitBay Team
David is finishing up a new build of the wallet that addresses some of the hitches in the sending of contracts, this should be posted in the next 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
So does the MAC QT wallet stake? If so I'll transfer most of my bay to that one and just keep enough in the new wallet to play with contracts.

Just a suggestion re. the user interface on the Mac wallet.

The lock icon works the wrong way round at least as far as Mac conventions go (and I think most others as well).

When the wallet is unlocked the lock icon should display as open.

When the wallet is locked, the lock icon should display as closed.

Instead it works the other way around which is quite confusing and counter-intuitive.
I know the Windows QT wallet did, but I'm not sure of the Mac version.

Well, I'm trying it. I'll let you guys know.
legendary
I know the Windows QT wallet did, but I'm not sure of the Mac version.
legendary
Here we go again throwing mud at eachother. Can we please keep this thread on topic?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Wow, look at the new shill (bob?) account asking intelligent questions!  At least someone cares...

Why do you keep bringing my name up???  You got a crush on me or something?

Because you're the king of shill accounts.  That's well known.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winning-altcoin-picks-monthly-membership-start-earning-stop-losing-now-730494

king of shills is a bit of overkill... And I for one uber rarely use shills.. I have my one account and thats the one I use... You seem buthurt... what the matter?? only made 16K this year??

LMAO...

#MakeMoney

You call me butthurt for saying a shill account is posting intelligent questions?  Someone's a little confused here... 

16K? LOL.  Sure.
Pages:
Jump to: