Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBAY is a huge SCAM alert! you will not regret reading this. - page 2. (Read 11645 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
What the fuck?

He coded for months, developed a smart contract program before anyone else, and kept it closed source from day one. People knew he was closed source and not for one company/coin/whatever. He chose Blackcoin because he believed in it, was a big investor, and still is... So he sold his program that he coded, what the fuck is the issue with that?

That is why bitbay is a scam? Are you fucking stupid? They paid for halo, allegedly. So fucking what.
They still are their own coin, with their own developments, and team, and they paid for a program for part of that. How is that wrong?

I'll gladly answer that.

What is wrong is that, since the get go, he was put forward as the "Lead developer" and since he (privately) protested for such denomination, he was then referred to as "Project Manager" and, subsequently, "Lead coder". THE PROBLEM though is that there's no other name, let alone real name, being made public but his. And 100% of people investing in BAY consider -in a huge part because he allows that to happen- that Zimbeck is indeed BAY, not a guy whose software is bought and who is supposed to code a couple of additional features but whose commitment is limited at that. Zimbeck delivers the software, BTER releases the final 33% and that's the end of the story. And he has chosen, inexplicably, not to set the record straight on the official thread... although he has made it abundantly clear in other threads. That's HIS choosing. And that  is WRONG, because it is misleading and because it willingly lends his name to a scam. And HE knows it, so he is an accomplice in it, a fully willful accomplice.

You said you'd answer why bitbay is a scam. Then you wrote some words, but didn't answer why bitbay is a scam.  Huh

What to expect from barabbas, we all know him already very well. He have a nice job like this one

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
What the fuck?

He coded for months, developed a smart contract program before anyone else, and kept it closed source from day one. People knew he was closed source and not for one company/coin/whatever. He chose Blackcoin because he believed in it, was a big investor, and still is... So he sold his program that he coded, what the fuck is the issue with that?

That is why bitbay is a scam? Are you fucking stupid? They paid for halo, allegedly. So fucking what.
They still are their own coin, with their own developments, and team, and they paid for a program for part of that. How is that wrong?

I'll gladly answer that.

What is wrong is that, since the get go, he was put forward as the "Lead developer" and since he (privately) protested for such denomination, he was then referred to as "Project Manager" and, subsequently, "Lead coder". THE PROBLEM though is that there's no other name, let alone real name, being made public but his. And 100% of people investing in BAY consider -in a huge part because he allows that to happen- that Zimbeck is indeed BAY, not a guy whose software is bought and who is supposed to code a couple of additional features but whose commitment is limited at that. Zimbeck delivers the software, BTER releases the final 33% and that's the end of the story. And he has chosen, inexplicably, not to set the record straight on the official thread... although he has made it abundantly clear in other threads. That's HIS choosing. And that  is WRONG, because it is misleading and because it willingly lends his name to a scam. And HE knows it, so he is an accomplice in it, a fully willful accomplice.

You said you'd answer why bitbay is a scam. Then you wrote some words, but didn't answer why bitbay is a scam.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
If you don't like it now then best to wait a month or two and see how the project goes and if you are happy with the way things are going in a month, then buy some.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 223
I love how all of these post come from new accounts... wonder if the all the IP's are the same lol

Atleast you love something that's a start.

Yeh lol  how funny is that lol what can i do now lol stump my toe lol stalking is funny and makes me happy lol bla bla bla lol YOU FIND YOURSELF A LITTLE TO FUNNY..

Incase you don't realise the lol is for you sweatcheeks and it proves you are indeed a little nipper with not alot going on upstairs so now i will leave you to grow up for now...

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The only OpenMarket project people should support is OpenBazaar.
I love how all of these post come from new accounts... wonder if the all the IP's are the same lol
Activity: 223
You do though yeh,

Advertising syscoin so you can stop your parents kicking you out, Also you are a serial scammer/bullshitter and that has facts behind it - just need to take a look at your trust rating.

You have a disease that everyone can see, should really get help! But i’m sure that boat has sailed up the river with your mind along time ago.

I pity you guys your actually pathetic at fud/trolling and if you got paid like you probably have then the idiots who paid you also have something wrong with them clearly.. JEALOUS LITTLE BOYS...

All the time you have got excited about other people's lives with no facts, no class and no hope for your own future and now your retarded and can only feed your little addiction, never creating nothing worth while, never doing anything to benefit humanity just trying to be destructive which i may add looks disgusting to any 'normal' person..

I leave you with a prayer that you do not leave this world the way you are mate, Just calm yourself down and realise you will do onto to others that you will have done to you.......... the cycle of life baby

I don't really see how this makes BitBay a scam, I doubt David and the BlackCoin guys are going to willfully put their career at risk.

David does not have a career lol
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I don't really see how this makes BitBay a scam, I doubt David and the BlackCoin guys are going to willfully put their career at risk.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is why you shoudn't trust most of these altcoins ( Not all ) ( But most)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I guess my explanation did not fit very well with your agenda... sorry to hear that... kind of.

Activity: 252
What the fuck?

I'll gladly answer that.

What is wrong is that, since the get go, he was put forward as the "Lead developer" and since he (privately) protested for such denomination, he was then referred to as "Project Manager" and, subsequently, "Lead coder". THE PROBLEM though is that there's no other name, let alone real name, being made public but his. And 100% of people investing in BAY consider -in a huge part because he allows that to happen- that Zimbeck is indeed BAY, not a guy whose software is bought and who is supposed to code a couple of additional features but whose commitment is limited at that. Zimbeck delivers the software, BTER releases the final 33% and that's the end of the story. And he has chosen, inexplicably, not to set the record straight on the official thread... although he has made it abundantly clear in other threads. That's HIS choosing. And that  is WRONG, because it is misleading and because it willingly lends his name to a scam. And HE knows it, so he is an accomplice in it, a fully willful accomplice.

Barabbas, I bet if you were paid to start FUD about Bitcoin, you would..... We all know you are paid to start FUD so that your "Boss" can buy cheap coins and make a few bucks off you embarrassing your self. Do not go on this site for 14 days cause you are grounded.... If you want to act like a child, I will treat you like one.

GROW UP
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
What the fuck?

I'll gladly answer that.

Activity: 106
The website even says the marketplace will support Blackcoin in addition to Bay...
dumbass...

If you believe in this so much then I got a spot for you on my team. I could use a talented developer such as yourself to code and work for me for free, and I can use all of your free work for my coin.
Activity: 106
What the fuck?

Me two, he is using bitbay to finance production of bithalo.

He started bithalo for free, and got tired of working for free so he added to it and renamed it bitbay.
Lol skype conversation with yourself won't prove anything mate.

Myself? I would take a pic of the whole Skype window, but I am not going to share Davids Skype.... I am just trying to help a friend out..... Don't give me a hard time...

Your worried about his skype I can find that lmfao
Activity: 252
Lol skype conversation with yourself won't prove anything mate.

Myself? I would take a pic of the whole Skype window, but I am not going to share Davids Skype.... I am just trying to help a friend out..... Don't give me a hard time...
Guys leave David, the BitBay developers, and the Blackcoin Developers alone. I personally know David and he is a very smart and truthful guy!

Just to prove how good of a guy David is, here is a screen cap of Skype... Stop causing FUD, it's getting very bad.... Go make your own coin so I can start some FUD for it... Thanks!

This proves NOTHING....
Pages:
Jump to: