Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBAY is a huge SCAM alert! you will not regret reading this. - page 3. (Read 11645 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Guys leave David, the BitBay developers, and the Blackcoin Developers alone. I personally know David and he is a very smart and truthful guy!

Just to prove how good of a guy David is, here is a screen cap of Skype... Stop causing FUD, it's getting very bad.... Go make your own coin so I can start some FUD for it... Thanks!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
almost forgot this pure blatant scam.  and amazed to see many "newbies" fall for it.

There are no newbies "falling" for it; it's a bunch of sock puppets for the most part and a very, very few real "newbies".

By now everyone and his aunt knows the details of the scam, including the Project Manager, Zimbeck. The bubble is burst and it's only a matter of a few months before this scam project becomes just another sad memory. No one will make any money, not even the scammers. And Zimbeck will pay with his credibility and future for those 100BTC he got... the biblical "30 coins", so to speak, for leading a few not so innocent people into the obvious scam.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Another ICO "sold out", then sells at lower prices, and finally doesn't go anywhere.

It may still come good, but it was horribly overpriced. All those who bought in, congrats on your expensive tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
almost forgot this pure blatant scam.  and amazed to see many "newbies" fall for it.
legendary
And just to clarify that the people behind BitBay are liars, here's the proof from the horse's (David Zimbeck) mouth: "So as far as them putting my name to this. If you read the OP on BCT, they put me as lead dev before I had a chance to announce the news to BC. I was upset since the gossip spread so fast I didnt even have time to talk on my own behalf and so I had them change the post to say i was ONLY a project manager."

You can see that in their most recent post of the screenshot of the wallet, they still claim Zimbeck is the "lead developer".

In spite of the quoted words, Zimbeck himself is far from out of the waters as perpetrator or co-conspirator or aid and abettor of this scam since everyone still believes that he is in fact the lead developer and, in spite of my insistence, he still hasn't come clean in their official thread setting the record straight. He claims to have been paid in BTC for specific independent contractor commitment but has not denied that he may have also been paid in BAY in a very significant amount... which will explain his reluctance to distant himself from what he recognizes as a potential scam based on common sense: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/those-bay-faqs-880138

Draw your own conclusions.
legendary

only one question. who is the Chinese? without the clarification, Chinese investors treat shitbay as scam for sure.

You have clearly just posted something that had already previously been resolved, you have absolutely zero evidence of anything just theories , thats all you have . without evidence its just a theory, if you could back it up then i would agree with you, but only after seeing evidence

Posting stuff that has already been clearly resolved if you take 5 minutes to look, proves you are grasping at straws and have no real evidence, thats why you are trying to nit pick and every single little thing hoping to reveal some ill intent , which you still cannot prove.

Prove it with evidence, or keep showing desperation by posting stuff that has been resolved and explained

+10

Some people i will never understand, what is the motivation.

Perhaps to try and preserve what was once a nest of dynamic investment in innovation before the crooks came and rampaged it with their scams?

Just a thought...
Activity: 223

only one question. who is the Chinese? without the clarification, Chinese investors treat shitbay as scam for sure.

You have clearly just posted something that had already previously been resolved, you have absolutely zero evidence of anything just theories , thats all you have . without evidence its just a theory, if you could back it up then i would agree with you, but only after seeing evidence

Posting stuff that has already been clearly resolved if you take 5 minutes to look, proves you are grasping at straws and have no real evidence, thats why you are trying to nit pick and every single little thing hoping to reveal some ill intent , which you still cannot prove.

Prove it with evidence, or keep showing desperation by posting stuff that has been resolved and explained

+10

Some people i will never understand, what is the motivation.
Activity: 125
Bitbay team has explained this thing and you know it, so it's just a FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
no hes right...lets talk in about 1week
Activity: 150
dotcoin.info = pathetic, sad little man, spreading his fud 'cuz he is .... a pathetic sad little man ....

legendary
Activity: 1050

I have spoken to the guy I believe is the "Chinese"

In July he was in contact with the blackhalo dev due to tension in black coin.
We were offered to buy his tech for 30btc plus 10% of the coin it was to be implemented on.
I won't give out the guys tag as I don't believe it's my place.
Why people still buy icos is beyond my comprehension.

a lot of people invested money into this. and most likely more will invest.

if you have any info that will clearly and undoubtedly prove some sketchy stuff you must share it immediately or find a middle man to out any of these infos.

edit: to clarify i mean that you should either post info if you have it or stop hurting investors by making statement that you can't back up...

#disclaimer i did not buy coins. i just am tired of reading people claim they have inside info with out any concrete facts.

I am also tired.. of idiots.
I told you my story, I couldn't care less whether anyone believes me or not.
I don't have indisputable evidence and I am not invested. No need for me to dig any deeper.
Do as you wish.
Activity: 553

We were offered to buy his tech for 30btc plus 10% of the coin it was to be implemented on.

if you have any info that will clearly and undoubtedly prove some sketchy stuff you must share it immediately or find a middle man to out any of these infos.

the gentleman whom this smear campaign was directed for already replied 5 posts up - Gritt.

/endthread.
legendary
Activity: 1274

edit: to clarify i mean that you should either post info if you have it or stop hurting investors by making statement that you can't back up...

#disclaimer i did not buy coins. i just am tired of reading people claim they have inside info with out any concrete facts.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
hmm interesting. glad i didnt buy in.
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
I dont see anything special

Its a monologue

And who is this BC Foundation Josh?

I am "BCFoundation-Josh". This took place in QQ Blackcoin group when everyone was asking me what was going on.

Dear friends,

first take a look at this log leak.

Bitbay is pluffing about this Chinese as a great resource, but never willing to reveal his identity. this man is claimed have worked for Alibaba for ages, and have good connection to different major Chinese Exchange beside BTER.

Believe me many Alibaba employee are btc fans, they are most likely to verify it. but it is impossible, cuz if the identity of Chinese guy revealed, bitbay will crash even harder. The chinese group behind shitbay is well known scam maker.  No Chinese gives a shit to them.

ppl will learn from shitbay.

let me tell you why.  these organizers bought most of shitbay themselves. cuz no one give a shit to this scam. BTC turns back to their pocket and they can profit at any price with free premine.

And compared to counterparty and ethereum smart contract, David made a kid's toy.  

This Chinese promised some btc to David, and some of you may know david ask for 30 or 50 btc for licensing.

Oh man, this again? I said this many times before that I did not know the full situation when BitBay came out with the announcements and Chinese Blackcoin investors needed an answer. David wasn't providing me with an answer until he had some things cleared up. After I figured out what was going on, we made a post in Weibo and elsewhere talking about David in BitBay. Blackcoin and BitBay are not the same entity but they are using Blackcoin technology. This technology exists because it exists in Blackcoin today.

However what I said in that post is true, developers don't get paid anything so this was a blessing for David.

What I will say is that I personally believe it is poor to tell people that they can peg this coin to $1. That is why I would never invest into it personally. However I will merely observe this as an expirement.
Activity: 553

Its a monologue

i'm messaging him right now to let him know the OP is spreading bullshit FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1036

Its a monologue

Activity: 924

how to resolve what actually had happened?   a Chinese man contracted David. and This Chinese man is impossible to standout.

Please ask Chinese investors if they are willing to buy a coin which is masterminded or simply contracted by a Chinese guy.

thanks for explaining it

This entire FUD campaign that has zero evidence only your theories is because of one simple thing "you wanna know who the Chinese man is"
Pages:
Jump to: