Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitbox (gambling platform - www.bitbox.site) - SCAM - many users scammed - page 2. (Read 3020 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Fair system only seems to be fair.
Activity: 555
Merit: 251
Its no problem at all, to configure a randomizer less random supporting the bank. Or in your special topic, to scam the bank.

Can you please explain more clearly in PM

What you want to know? Just one fact: Dice game with 10.000 numbers could be easily configured to only roll numbers between 9.000 and 10.000.

Is it true?  It is possible even in provably fair system?HuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Its no problem at all, to configure a randomizer less random supporting the bank. Or in your special topic, to scam the bank.

What you want to know? Just one fact: Dice game with 10.000 numbers could be easily configured to only roll numbers between 9.000 and 10.000.
If anyone gets updates please  pm me cause they scammed $540 out of me

Did you buy their platform as well? The owner is still active till today, but he did not say something about this serious accusation against him. He is completely ignoring the issues, not a good behavior and he deserve to get the red trust. Hope no other people being scammed by this bad guy.

He is a cheat. Obviously he will not respond. 

There email now no longer works

Yes they deleted their website and emails

Nothing works now, but we have all the proofs: payments, pictures, invoices, emails, Skype chat, etc.
They are naive if they think they can delete a website and go away Smiley

Invoices are also fake.  Do you have their pictures/photos?

He will not reply... He is a scammer.. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Did you buy their platform as well? The owner is still active till today, but he did not say something about this serious accusation against him. He is completely ignoring the issues, not a good behavior and he deserve to get the red trust. Hope no other people being scammed by this bad guy.
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

Nothing works now, but we have all the proofs: payments, pictures, invoices, emails, Skype chat, etc.
They are naive if they think they can delete a website and go away Smiley
Maybe someone can help/guide us how/where to report this fraud (someone which is familiar with this kind of problems - a lawyer, etc)
I mean I can go to my local police office in my country and make a complaint, but I don't know if this is the right way (the best way to get a result).
For Europe I have found this:  https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

We should check if some one in this forum lives in munich?  If yes, they can complaint on our behalf. I don't know if the complain on the above link will work.  Anyway no harm in trying
You don't need to live in Munchen to place a complaint.
You can do it in your country (where you are resident)
And their main office is in Croatia.

If he file a complaint it in our country the action taken will be slow.  By that time they may escape also.  It is better to file a complaint in his country
legendary
Maybe someone can help/guide us how/where to report this fraud (someone which is familiar with this kind of problems - a lawyer, etc)
I mean I can go to my local police office in my country and make a complaint, but I don't know if this is the right way (the best way to get a result).
For Europe I have found this:  https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

We should check if some one in this forum lives in munich?  If yes, they can complaint on our behalf. I don't know if the complain on the above link will work.  Anyway no harm in trying
You don't need to live in Munchen to place a complaint.
You can do it in your country (where you are resident)
And their main office is in Croatia.

We should check if some one in this forum lives in munich?  If yes, they can complaint on our behalf. I don't know if the complain on the above link will work.  Anyway no harm in trying
legendary
No script was given...
Do you have the script at all or no? Paid them $540 and ghavent headdd anything in 2 weeks

To develop a simple dice game or roulette game is not that hard. Its just getting rolled some really fair randomizer, but that will make you lose your money as hosters / bank. And taking part in something unfair, would ruin a developers karma, and thats not acceptable to me.  Grin

Can you please tell me what do you mean by unfair.  We are doing everything provably fair and there is nothing unfair here.  If a player wins its his good luck.  If he loses its his bad luck.  There is nothing done intentionally here...
To develop a simple dice game or roulette game is not that hard. Its just getting rolled some really fair randomizer, but that will make you lose your money as hosters / bank. And taking part in something unfair, would ruin a developers karma, and thats not acceptable to me.  Grin
That's the problem with external/ready made scripts, you can never know what are the bugs in it. It is really better to have your own developer, in house, which you've known or been in the industry for a long time. Bitbox is a total mess.

yes i am looking for a trusted developer now

The problem is that we can't find a good (and trusted one) one.
I never understand that:  there are many Moneypot applications but nobody know who made these ... I only get "offer" from scammers or guys which try to sell me free scripts.

yes very true.  I am also searching for good developers.  Ill let u know if i find some one.  You also inform me if you find some one
legendary
That's the problem with external/ready made scripts, you can never know what are the bugs in it. It is really better to have your own developer, in house, which you've known or been in the industry for a long time. Bitbox is a total mess.

yes i am looking for a trusted developer now

The problem is that we can't find a good (and trusted) one.
I never understand that:  there are many Moneypot applications but nobody know who made these ... I only get "offers" from scammers or guys which try to sell me free scripts.
Pages:
Jump to: