Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitCentury] LittleFury USB Bitcoin Miner - Up to ~4GH/s! [CLOSED] *locked* - page 3. (Read 8960 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I bought 3 based on Dave's recommendation.  That said, I'm guessing you are doing this with October chips, but November shipping is pretty late for this to be a viable player.  October 25 Gh/s H boards are going for $500... 
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
very nice work guys! like it!
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Nice, guys. We're working on a 2 chip USB stick too. We're still developing it so we're still not sure where it's going to go, but congrats to you guys. That's a nice price for you guys too  Tongue
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I'm glad to see product diversification of Bitfury products. Good luck with your product BitCentury!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Nice usb 4 Ghs. November is delay. But thanks for your work
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
Nice, how about adding a third chip to make it beat what Jalapeno was supposed to be?  Grin
That would still fit into the USB3 900mA power limit.

We really wanted to, but the thermals come heavily into play at that point. It would need an active cooling system (fan). We have some additional designs on the table which we're looking into and hope to offer moving forward.

Activity: 539
Merit: 517
Delivery in November 2013 ... That's too late, even at 3-4Gh/s.
Activity: 280
Nice, how about adding a third chip to make it beat what Jalapeno was supposed to be?  Grin
That would still fit into the USB3 900mA power limit.
ZPK
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1021
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
vip
Activity: 472
I confirm that BitCentury.io has purchased the chips required to fulfill these retail orders.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
NOTE: This offer is now closed. We have decided a better business model for us is to offer the design for lease/license. So if you are interested in this, please contact us at [email protected].
For our customers who ordered our LittleFury USB miner while orders were open, we fully intend to deliver them to you, and are in fact targeting an accelerated delivery schedule.
Thanks,
Luis
-----------
Hello everyone,

My name is Luis, and I am one of the co-founders of BitCentury.io, a new Bitcoin mining vendor. Today we're announcing our first innovative product, the LittleFury!
Before we get started on the details, we'd like to officially thank and congratulate BitFury for achieving what many thought was impossible - A very low powered and high speed ASIC done right, all by himself, with no prior ASIC experience, on the very first try, and in a very short engineering time frame. *Pure genius* by anyone's standards! Thanks BitFury, without your ASIC, our product offering would not be possible!

What are the specifications of the BitCentury USB PCB/Board?

The board will operate at 4.5W to provide a hash rate between 3-4Gh/s, which makes this the world's fastest USB powered bitcoin miner!
The hash rate is heavily determined by the operating conditions of the device (USB quality, Thermal characteristics, etc). The device is powered and provides communication via USB3 and will contain 2 (TWO) Bitfury 55nm ASIC chips.
Note: Our PCB will be CE certified.

What is your price?

We are charging 325$ USD to cover manufacturing, testing as well as shipping & handling. The 325$ USD includes shipping charges to your location (aside from any customs fees which may be applied by your country). All units will be sent out via DHL, and a multi-lingual manual will be provided.

Only send funds from a full wallet that you can prove you are the owner of. If you ever wish to modify your order a signed message will be requested verifying your ownership over the address which sent the coins.

How do I order?

You can order on our website via our store at https://store.bitcentury.io

When will units be shipped?

Devices will begin shipping in November 2013.

What if I want a refund?

We are currently not offering any refunds relating to pre-orders from these devices unless we fail to deliver your order by Jan 1st 2014. On this date, we will open up refunds for users who request it. You will be refunded your full bitcoin payment to us. To be clear, we will not be mining any customer sold products for more than a few hours before shipping. The mining will be done for quality assurance testing purposes so as to minimize any chance of us shipping DOA (dead on arrival) products to our customers. The reason for the Jan 1st, 2014 refund date is that in the event there are any delays outside of our control for the November 2013 estimated shipping time frame, we will still have some head room to make good on delivering your orders.

Thread Moderation Policy:
1. Keep it civil: We welcome all respectable comments and opinions; however, any rude/insulting posts will be deleted. Let's keep it friendly and civil please :-)
2. "Reserved" Posts: People making "reserved posts" usually intend to make a detailed comment at some point. To be clear, we don't accept reservations for products without payment in our store. So, if you don't edit your "reserved" post after a few days with some content, I will delete it just to keep the thread more legible. Thanks for your understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: