Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 10. (Read 89415 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
New mandatory & wallet design update is released: https://forum.bitcloud.network/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10
-snip-

Very good. Nice that there is a new wallet. I'm looking forward to the new design. I'll update this evening when I'm at home.  Smiley

Hey guys, like the new wallet also. after installation synced up nicely. but since it won't sync past '37 hours'. have re-indexed a few times. can't figure. any suggestions?(yes: 2.0.2.0)

thx,
shivad

Take a look to this guide regarding Bootstrap https://forum.bitcloud.network/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13 and use our source --> https://forum.bitcloud.network/viewtopic.php?p=44#p44
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The new progress on Bitcloud is looking good.

Teams are assembling, software is updating, image and brand are refining. The market is stabilizing.

Let's get ready for some rebound here in the second half of 2018.
Agree with you that it is good time to buy Bitcloud, particularly if you see its as long-term investment.
Bitcoin long downward movements will have to come to the end someday, and I guess it will end soon.

A lot of buying opportunities all over the market because of Bitcoin's negative trend. If the alt market starts moving again a lot of profit is possible.
The price for buying a coin is more than attractive now. It seems to me that we can safely invest in this project, as the team showed the seriousness of its intentions!

I hope this is true and the market doesn't turn around again, but today it is looking a bit more positive.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
New mandatory & wallet design update is released: https://forum.bitcloud.network/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10
-snip-

Very good. Nice that there is a new wallet. I'm looking forward to the new design. I'll update this evening when I'm at home.  Smiley

Hey guys, like the new wallet also. after installation synced up nicely. but since it won't sync past '37 hours'. have re-indexed a few times. can't figure. any suggestions?(yes: 2.0.2.0)

thx,
shivad
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Hello I sent a number of Bitcloud from my wallet to exchange,,,they never arrived.....any ideas....transaction id below

030c02cd85d17e53c528c03944de6703555124afff7e12ad53bb6de52f74b40d

ON wallet 5K confirmations....yet not showing up in exchange wallet

When I look on bit cloud explorer it states that no transaction id exists......confused

if it's not in the explorer (I can't see it either) it never happened.

Try repair wallet in tools and see if you get the coins back
Activity: 19
Hello I sent a number of Bitcloud from my wallet to exchange,,,they never arrived.....any ideas....transaction id below

030c02cd85d17e53c528c03944de6703555124afff7e12ad53bb6de52f74b40d

ON wallet 5K confirmations....yet not showing up in exchange wallet

When I look on bit cloud explorer it states that no transaction id exists......confused

where can i find a masternode manual for the windows wallet?

Never tried to run a Masternode on Windows. Do you have a Windows VPS with a fixed IP ? Sorry for this question, but running a Masternode on Linux is more stable and cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
where can i find a masternode manual for the windows wallet?
Two of my masternodes voted Yes.

Code:
mnbudget vote-many 7115fb9a35f33195b3d5534a7b42ed06a4e51ea2e41c738206d660485cd9620f yes

08:19:59

{
    "overall" : "Voted successfully 2 time(s) and failed 0 time(s).",
    "detail" : {
        "mn1" : {
            "result" : "success"
        },
        "mn2" : {
        }
    }
}

How long will the voting take? And how can you see the results now?

Thank you for your voting! You can read the infos here: https://forum.bitcloud.network/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
Payout of this coins will be at block 95040
legendary
So if we vote yes, what happens exactly.
There doesn't seem to be a clear explanation

If you vote "yes" I will get 2000 btdx coins every month (for 3 months) which will be generated from additional supply.
These coins will be used for our IT infrastructure.

OK, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Two of my masternodes voted Yes.

Code:
mnbudget vote-many 7115fb9a35f33195b3d5534a7b42ed06a4e51ea2e41c738206d660485cd9620f yes

08:19:59

{
    "overall" : "Voted successfully 2 time(s) and failed 0 time(s).",
    "detail" : {
        "mn1" : {
        },
        "mn2" : {
        }
    }
}

How long will the voting take? And how can you see the results now?
Activity: 9
Spread awareness
What an interesting project Bitcloud is. There is need for much more awareness among MN investors. Why aren't you active in this group full of MN information and discussion: https://discord.gg/rU2eRCf
There are so many MN lovers there always in lookout for good and profitable projects.

This guy spammed everywhere with invitation link to Discord channel.
Please add him to your Ignore list, everyone.

If you vote "yes" I will get 2000 btdx coins every month (for 3 months) which will be generated from additional supply.
These coins will be used for our IT infrastructure.
legendary
Our first proposal is created, all masternode owners are welcome to vote: https://forum.bitcloud.network/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15  Cool
Agreed, Limxdev and team are very trusted! I have looked through the pages to try to find detailed information on the superblock system.. such as chances, rewards, ect. Is a masternode required? Thank you in advance.

Vegas

Thank you for your compliment Smiley If you want to create a propsal you don't need to run a masternde. The masternode owners can vote for every proposal with "yes" or "no". If you porposal get "yes" from 10% of all masternode owners, you will get the coins for your porposal.

I plan to post some informations regarding governance system / proposals and superblock in our forum (https://forum.bitcloud.network) next days.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Teams are assembling, software is updating, image and brand are refining. The market is stabilizing.

Agree with you that it is good time to buy Bitcloud, particularly if you see its as long-term investment.
Bitcoin long downward movements will have to come to the end someday, and I guess it will end soon.

A lot of buying opportunities all over the market because of Bitcoin's negative trend. If the alt market starts moving again a lot of profit is possible.
The price for buying a coin is more than attractive now. It seems to me that we can safely invest in this project, as the team showed the seriousness of its intentions!

Agreed, Limxdev and team are very trusted! I have looked through the pages to try to find detailed information on the superblock system.. such as chances, rewards, ect. Is a masternode required? Thank you in advance.

Vegas
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
I should look more deeply in to this project.
And how is development? Everything is ok?

great coin, great team  Grin  come join us on discord.
Pages:
Jump to: