Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 9. (Read 89415 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
looking at the price chart of Bitcloud, you can easily see that we all stayed at good entry point.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcloud/
Bottoms likely found, it's time to bounce back.
Activity: 12
After multiple attempts to get their devs attention - I was greeted by some nobody who is their "IT guy". Anyway, the new crypto kid kicked me because I told luk he seemed very careless going on a nice 2 week vaca while the coin he was handed by the trash dev team is crashing.

Let's face it, the most action we've seen in this coin was whatever that fork was, that dude had it right, this dev team is cancer and they don't care about the coin. LimxTec has 0 interest in this project.

I've informed the people and we are all selling off. Sorry, Steve, that INCLUDES ALL OF the pre-sales. After the Bitsend dump I was confident Cloud would find its place with a  more active community, but Chris and Steve once again abandoned this coin.

Thank you for your opinion and wish you good luck to find the holy grail, where devs work will fill your pockets. You even forgot that we rebirth bitcloud as a community wish.

Second one, We never pressed you to go into bitcloud. One of the biggest feature, the devs brought in, is the governance system. Do you already share that with your friends? Do you understand why we are here in crypto?

Last one: Lukas is hard working for this coin and deserved to relax and have holidays. Or are you working year after year without any holidays for your company?

You are always welcome to share your ideas and impressions, but bothering someone’s fault is not really constructive.

Greetz
Steve

"Rebirth Bitcloud as a community wish" You took over an abandoned project and abandoned it again.

The only governance system I see is the one where YOU Steve, go coin to coin PnDing projects. This is your biggest effort in crypto. It's pathetic.

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
After multiple attempts to get their devs attention - I was greeted by some nobody who is their "IT guy". Anyway, the new crypto kid kicked me because I told luk he seemed very careless going on a nice 2 week vaca while the coin he was handed by the trash dev team is crashing.

Let's face it, the most action we've seen in this coin was whatever that fork was, that dude had it right, this dev team is cancer and they don't care about the coin. LimxTec has 0 interest in this project.

I've informed the people and we are all selling off. Sorry, Steve, that INCLUDES ALL OF the pre-sales. After the Bitsend dump I was confident Cloud would find its place with a  more active community, but Chris and Steve once again abandoned this coin.

Getting the attention of the dev does not mean trolling.

I tried to give you some information, but you responded with:

"blah"
"blah"
"blah"

This isn't a very mature response, and you haven't said 1 constructive comment the whole time I've been there. you clearly don't want to participate, just troll. so I kicked you. I even gave you ample warning and you just kept trolling.

Trolls get kicked out of chat rooms. If you want to participate, you're more than welcome to re-join.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Thank you for your opinion and wish you good luck to find the holy grail, where devs work will fill your pockets. You even forgot that we rebirth bitcloud as a community wish.

Second one, We never pressed you to go into bitcloud. One of the biggest feature, the devs brought in, is the governance system. Do you already share that with your friends? Do you understand why we are here in crypto?

Last one: Lukas is hard working for this coin and deserved to relax and have holidays. Or are you working year after year without any holidays for your company?

You are always welcome to share your ideas and impressions, but bothering someone’s fault is not really constructive.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 37

What would you like to talk about with the devs?

Let us know what's on your mind. I know we can get their attention if there are issues.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
if u can read markets its very clear whats going on

buy orderbook have more BTC inside as pre pricecrash

but in the 2xx satoshi area

selling into this and fill that orders is making someone smile

counter to such tactics is to place ur own buywalls above theirs

if someone should get coins nearly for free its better u then them or?

its like "ship is sinking" jump here to save ur life
let me help u to swim better
hand me ur gold silver and diamonds before u jump

this means if ship would really sink the buyorderbooks would be empty
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
It looks like a FUD. And what will the developers say?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

I've informed the people and we are all selling off. Sorry, Steve, that INCLUDES ALL OF the pre-sales. After the Bitsend dump I was confident Cloud would find its place with a  more active community, but Chris and Steve once again abandoned this coin.

these are not good news
Activity: 12

I've informed the people and we are all selling off. Sorry, Steve, that INCLUDES ALL OF the pre-sales. After the Bitsend dump I was confident Cloud would find its place with a  more active community, but Chris and Steve once again abandoned this coin.
Activity: 66
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project, will you announce the bounty program here?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Indeed, a  beautiful masternode coin, we should spread the BTDX gospel to bring the crypto-faithfull to ghe ligth of the Bitcloud 2.0.   Wink
The masternodes and the handsome stake rrewards can yield a nice stash in no time
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Very low volume and the price has been stably recent weeks.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcloud/
Good time to think of investing into BitCloud.

it is a very good time to invest @BTDX and buy 10000 coins to run a masternode  Wink
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Remember...only YOU determing the value of BitCloud....the lower you sell, the lower the value!

I can only sell as low as there is a buy order. That means that buyers are more responsible for price than sellers in some sense or at least equally responsible.

Actually, sellers are the ones who can choose how low to set the price, or just decide not to sell at all.
I really don't get the thought process that leads people to sell at this price. It only makes sense if the seller thinks the coin is dying.

You gave the explanation yourself. There is nothing wrong with people having the opinion that this might drop lower and therefore decide to sell now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Could you clarify or correct me if I am wrong reading a bit about the project I came across this statement: BitClouds are mined by users at the set rate for decades into the future, so in Bitclound there will be no halving in mining like today in biticoin?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
An interesting project, a technical document is written correctly, and there are no questions, I will follow this project, social networks in this will help.
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Can anyone explain me the differences or goals of Bitsend and Bitcloud? Whats the reason to maintain and develope two different masternode projects?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Remember...only YOU determing the value of BitCloud....the lower you sell, the lower the value!

I can only sell as low as there is a buy order. That means that buyers are more responsible for price than sellers in some sense or at least equally responsible.

Actually, sellers are the ones who can choose how low to set the price, or just decide not to sell at all.
I really don't get the thought process that leads people to sell at this price. It only makes sense if the seller thinks the coin is dying.
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: