Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 15. (Read 89419 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Tomorrow will be released news to new BitCloud Version with new features. Stay tuned!  Cool

nice!
hopefully a rpi version is also included  Grin Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Tomorrow will be released news to new BitCloud Version with new features. Stay tuned!  Cool
Thank you, I have now back to the old update, Hope the Bitcloud (BTDX) is up to date and fixes fast! I always look forward to a good wallet software for a quality altcoin! At this times, The price of bitcoin and altcoin are decreasing! Hope everything will recover in the near future!
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
I have a the same problem updating my ubuntu masternode to the newest version

The controller wallet says it has enabled it successfully and shows enabled with active time 00:00

The ubuntu masternode says it's not enabled. After a while, the controller also realizes that it is missing.

This has happened with other versions of the wallet too, which is why I have been running 2.0.0.3 on the masternode all this time.

But now the protocol has changed so I guess I must upgrade.

Please fix it. In the mean time I have to go back to the old version

edit: After the second attempt, it seems to have properly activated now. I'll know for sure in a few hours if it goes missing again.

me too!
falling back to 2.0.0.7
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I have a the same problem updating my ubuntu masternode to the newest version

The controller wallet says it has enabled it successfully and shows enabled with active time 00:00

The ubuntu masternode says it's not enabled. After a while, the controller also realizes that it is missing.

This has happened with other versions of the wallet too, which is why I have been running 2.0.0.3 on the masternode all this time.

But now the protocol has changed so I guess I must upgrade.

Please fix it. In the mean time I have to go back to the old version

edit: After the second attempt, it seems to have properly activated now. I'll know for sure in a few hours if it goes missing again.
Dear all!
I have other question:
I have 01 masternode running on Ubuntu VPS. I want to update to Bitcloud  BTDX 2.0.1.0 wallet. What should I do!
 I'm just a user, not an IT technician
Thanks

Hi, give me some time, I will create an update script.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Dear all!
I have other question:
I have 01 masternode running on Ubuntu VPS. I want to update to Bitcloud  BTDX 2.0.1.0 wallet. What should I do!
Thanks

-compile or download the latest client.
-backup your wallet.dat in the bitcloud configuration folder (on both the hot and cold client, if you are running a remote masternode)
-remove or rename older client
-start new client
Dear all!
I have other question:
Thanks
I have used the Bitcloud BTDX 2.0.1.0 wallet software on windows since yesterday, I can not activate Masternode! After activation, after a few hours the error is as shown (I run on VPS Window server 2012 R2)
Please check and help me! (The BitDefact BTDX 2.0.0.7 I use normally)
It's great that Bitcloud has made good progress! So it's happy that Bitcloud can run normally. After a long wait, you will be worth it!

Yes I love this avatar Smiley Feel free to wear it Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
It's great that Bitcloud has made good progress! So it's happy that Bitcloud can run normally. After a long wait, you will be worth it!
Look for trading action in CryptoBridge.

Now that BTDX is listed there, there are buy/sale orders listed already.

While the volume is low right now, you'll find good arbitrage opportunities. There's trades listed below Cryptotopia price; get in there and create some volume, buy some tokens to build your node, or sell your rewards to someone else.

MAKE SOME VOLUME.

Thank you very much for your support. I can recommend you all to trade on CryptoBridge!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Look for trading action in CryptoBridge.

Now that BTDX is listed there, there are buy/sale orders listed already.

While the volume is low right now, you'll find good arbitrage opportunities. There's trades listed below Cryptotopia price; get in there and create some volume, buy some tokens to build your node, or sell your rewards to someone else.

MAKE SOME VOLUME.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Looks like there's some action going on, 24h vol increased  Tongue
Crypto Bridge exchange will contribute to volume increases of BitCloud in the future. Let's join Crypto Bridge and trade your BitCloud there.
Yep! I want my masternode now, please dump your coins to me  Grin  because this coin is a better of others masternode coins with a best community  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
There was a signature campaign active?

lpxcc is wearing a deep onion signature with bitcoud avatar
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Good work! Thank you very much. Nice to see that some community members are doing some usefull stuff Smiley
Hey lpxcc,
I have seen you wear new (maybe new) signature of BitCloud. Is it related to new signature campaign (new avatar too) of BitCloud?
The latest round of BitCloud signature campaign ended around one week ago. I hope to see the new one soon and hope that it will be Full-member-rank allowable campaign.
Any hints from you will be highly appreciated, lpxcc.
I provide blockchain/bootstrap for Bitcloud updated with the last blocks at 73142 (Tuesday,  1st May, 2018). my bootstrap has no virusses and 100% clean, you can check it after downloading.

Good work! Thank you very much. Nice to see that some community members are doing some usefull stuff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
I provide blockchain/bootstrap for Bitcloud updated with the last blocks at 73142 (Tuesday,  1st May, 2018). my bootstrap has no virusses and 100% clean, you can check it after downloading.
bootstrap.dat: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vAWvUM_dyvBLpWryOg7wG58M25ILB1y3
blockchain folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11gEt_L0o9sae14ia4t7V1GZoAMzxVUqx
SHA256 checksum of bootstrap.dat.zip : 1d8f621062e5a81d91fc27c8ffed789ccbad88c0897b929909cb2531793208a3 (38 MB)
SHA256 checksum of blockchain-bitcloud-folder.zip : 266b5178f779eae0577bd77c13d22ad06d408f5d4b8792b63bfbaafb2db22e5e (77 MB)

how to use?
using bootstrap.dat
  • download bootstrap.dat.zip of Bitcloud using link above
  • uncompress bootstrap.dat.zip
  • Move bootstrap.dat to the wallet data directory using copy/cut - paste. It's usually at %appdata% on windows (ex: %appdata%\Bitcloud) or $HOME on linux (ex: $HOME/.Bitcloud)
  • run your wallet
  • Wait until 100% sync
  • finish

using blockchain folder
it's very simple  Wink
  • download and uncompress it
  • move Bitcloud folder from the download in %appdata% (if using windows, ex: %appdata%\<--paste-->) or $HOME folder (if using linux, ex: $HOME/<--paste-->)
  • note: if you using linux don't forget to rename the folder Bitcloud from Bitcloud  to  .Bitcloud
  • run your wallet

be useful, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi. What's POS apr? ty
Pages:
Jump to: