Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 8. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
is there a bug in the script? coz i earned like 120k just from bitcoadz in 3months meanwhile  i earn like 400k in a month with other networks
Don't you know bitcoadz is scamming faucet websites now?
They lowered our CPM to a ridiculous rates and keep like 80% (maybe more) of the profit for themselves.

You know the meaning of scam.rob anyone money called scam.but we are paying everyone on time.Its our right if we dont wants any site traffic we can drop their rates.so what you mean by scam.Google is top network he also do same for bad quality traffic.so whats the issue you have with us?
is there a bug in the script? coz i earned like 120k just from bitcoadz in 3months meanwhile  i earn like 400k in a month with other networks

Faucet,ptc and shorten earnings are dropped due to advertisers complains
I have a ico listing website. Will you accept it for publishing your ads?
Yes its acceptable

Clear cache and update me I am sure there is more issue

got my advertiser/publisher balances now back  Wink
so far i really like this adnetwork !
But the new Server bings nothing when i load my page the loading stops for waiting for bitcoadz and than after few seconds its finished loading much slower than my server and than bittraffic ads !

kind regards

Site up and back with fastest speed and all other issues also solved.But new server really give us tough time.
Activity: 50
What are you scared ?? Why did the profits fall so much Huh pop revenue fell - earlier for 3k clicks paid 30k satoshi - now 5k Huh? for CPC I generally keep quiet pennies pay where the profits went ?? why such a small stakes ?? http://prntscr.com/kdma98  http://prntscr.com/kdmada  you are getting worse and worse !!!!

Its because your traffic quality is very poor and infact we are no more interested in ptc,faucet and shorten traffic.Because advertisers dont like it

Well, what about the balance if I did not score a minimum? 100k on the main and 180k on the referral? If you do not pay so at least let's transfer to an advertising account that would spend it on advertising! Reduce the minimum from 400k to 50k !!!!!
Activity: 50
What are you scared ?? Why did the profits fall so much Huh pop revenue fell - earlier for 3k clicks paid 30k satoshi - now 5k Huh? for CPC I generally keep quiet pennies pay where the profits went ?? why such a small stakes ?? http://prntscr.com/kdma98  http://prntscr.com/kdmada  you are getting worse and worse !!!!

Its because your traffic quality is very poor and infact we are no more interested in ptc,faucet and shorten traffic.Because advertisers dont like it

do you accept news sites? and what are the criteria for alexa rank?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Ads seem to be super slow to load, causing timeouts.
Something must be very very wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
since yesterday iam often getting this message in the advertise spaces:
Error: Requested page cannot be loaded.

and the main page is also not reachable ? Whats the problems here ?
The good fact is my page is now loading about 10 times faster without bitcoadz loading XD

regards
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
They lowered our CPM to a ridiculous rates and keep like 80% (maybe more) of the profit for themselves.

nope i didn't knew that before
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
Activity: 456
Merit: 103
I have a ico listing website. Will you accept it for publishing your ads?
legendary

got my advertiser/publisher balances now back  Wink
so far i really like this adnetwork !
But the new Server bings nothing when i load my page the loading stops for waiting for bitcoadz and than after few seconds its finished loading much slower than my server and than bittraffic ads !

kind regards
hello,

Just logged in to withdraw and I  see balance is $0.00

??

checked a couple days before. was over withdraw limit.

same here i lost all my balance in publishger and advertiser account ?
I hope this dont ned linke this ..... my balance was about 420 000 satoshi ready for withdraw -.-

regards

hello,

??

Everything is recovered now if still showing issue clear cache.
today made a request for withdrawal and now the site is gone for maintenance. good match

Site is down for maintenance because we are moving to new server.and you will be paid with in time frame.Normal payout time is 48 hours and max 7 days.site is up or down you will be paid on time so kindly dont spam here.

Site will be up in next few hours.More than 60% work is already completed.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Can you give some ETA when the site works with full functionality

Hello, CPM decreased for all PTC, faucets sites or just the selected one?

For selected faucets, Coz for me cpm didn't decrease.

its for all sites of your category
Site is back now fully.
Finally you realized that you have less visitors so you can move to a cheaper server to save cost? LOL

You are wrong we have move to more heavy server because now we have start cpa and we will allow all type of crypto traffic to add cpa so you can imagine how much more traffic we will handle.so we have upgrade the server before the time.I hope you will understand
legendary
hello,

??

same here i lost all my balance in publishger and advertiser account ?
I hope this dont ned linke this ..... my balance was about 420 000 satoshi ready for withdraw -.-

regards
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
hello,

??

Activity: 89
today made a request for withdrawal and now the site is gone for maintenance. good match

Site is down for maintenance because we are moving to new server.and you will be paid with in time frame.Normal payout time is 48 hours and max 7 days.site is up or down you will be paid on time so kindly dont spam here.

Site will be up in next few hours.More than 60% work is already completed.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Can you give some ETA when the site works with full functionality

Hello, CPM decreased for all PTC, faucets sites or just the selected one?

For selected faucets, Coz for me cpm didn't decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: