Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 7. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
I had announce before also that we are no more supporting faucets,ptc and shorten sites via cpc,cpm banner ads you will not get good rates for faucet,ptc or shorten url sites.But still you can earn good from pop ads.

We are still paying high to real crypto organic traffic sites.We wants quality traffic instead of quantity.I hope you guys will understand.

How are you deciding what is “good” or “bad” traffic? Is it flagged per domain, or what?
What if you are using shared hosting and run several web pages in parallel on the same domain?
If we are forced to separate faucets and “other content” on different domains, will there be expedited approval for the new domains?

I’ll use myself and my sites as an example. I’m currently running a major maintenance cycle shuffling domains around and isolating the faucets on a domain only used for faucets. All the other pages like a crypto-tracker, url shortener tracker and shortener optimizer/traffic screener service are being relocated to another domain.
So, I’m not running a shortener or faucet on the new domain. But since the new domain is “new”, I have no serious traffic to show for the relocated web pages.
Will I be able to get the new domain approved with “good” rates or am I just out of luck?

Crypto Organic traffic thats come from google search or other searchs or social media traffic called good traffic.and traffic who spend more time on advertiser sites called good traffic.and you need a crypto site for good rates like news,ico listing,mining,investment related sites are eligible for good rates.
We are approving all sites.but faucet,ptc,shorten link sites will not get good cpc and cpm rate for banner ads.pop is ok for all type of sites
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 09:49:07 AM
I had announce before also that we are no more supporting faucets,ptc and shorten sites via cpc,cpm banner ads you will not get good rates for faucet,ptc or shorten url sites.But still you can earn good from pop ads.

We are still paying high to real crypto organic traffic sites.We wants quality traffic instead of quantity.I hope you guys will understand.

How are you deciding what is “good” or “bad” traffic? Is it flagged per domain, or what?
What if you are using shared hosting and run several web pages in parallel on the same domain?
If we are forced to separate faucets and “other content” on different domains, will there be expedited approval for the new domains?

I’ll use myself and my sites as an example. I’m currently running a major maintenance cycle shuffling domains around and isolating the faucets on a domain only used for faucets. All the other pages like a crypto-tracker, url shortener tracker and shortener optimizer/traffic screener service are being relocated to another domain.
So, I’m not running a shortener or faucet on the new domain. But since the new domain is “new”, I have no serious traffic to show for the relocated web pages.
Will I be able to get the new domain approved with “good” rates or am I just out of luck?
November 23, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:28:59 AM
my CPM stats:

-940 impressions
-8 clicks
-Ƀ 0.00000056 profit

so you say bitcoadz eCPM is around 60 satoshi ? Is that normal or its just because my account is new ?

Same problem here i tested bitcoaz some days ago again since they had good rates long time ago ....
But then i got 77 Satoshi for 7 clicks ?!
Whats wrong here hope to here from the admin.

regards

faucets pay better than bitcoadz lol

aahhaha correct xD . it is better to claim from faucets instead of using Bitcoadz now Tongue
Activity: 453
November 13, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
Because they are actively blocking faucets now.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
November 12, 2018, 10:59:50 PM
We used to run their ads but not anymore, their payouts are terrible.
Activity: 177
Türkçe-English-Español
November 12, 2018, 06:57:14 PM
my CPM stats:

-940 impressions
-8 clicks
-Ƀ 0.00000056 profit

so you say bitcoadz eCPM is around 60 satoshi ? Is that normal or its just because my account is new ?

Same problem here i tested bitcoaz some days ago again since they had good rates long time ago ....

regards

faucets pay better than bitcoadz lol
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 12, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
my CPM stats:

-940 impressions
-8 clicks
-Ƀ 0.00000056 profit

regards
Activity: 49
November 12, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
Bitcoadz used to be highest paying the rates have dropped alot now
http://prntscr.com/lhh39v
Activity: 177
Türkçe-English-Español
November 11, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
my CPM stats:

-940 impressions
-8 clicks
-Ƀ 0.00000056 profit

Activity: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:17:32 PM
Hi monst7447,

We have Complete a withdrawal requested by you from your account.
The details are given below.
Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00450000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0001)

Total paid (0.0044)

Withdrawal From :Publisher Balance

Kindly upload your payment proof in bitforum community post.Link is below

https://www.bitforum.io/threads/bitcoadz-io-the-mighty-bitcoin-ad-network.4/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoadzio-the-mighty-bitcoin-ad-network-2129167

Regards
{Bitcoadz.io}
Activity: 2
Hi bocharov,

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00400000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0001)

Total paid (0.0039)

legendary
Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00440921
Withdrawal Fees (0.0001)
Total paid (0.00430921)
Kindly upload your payment proof in bitforum community post.Link is below
https://www.bitforum.io/threads/bitcoadz-io-the-mighty-bitcoin-ad-network.4/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoadzio-the-mighty-bitcoin-ad-network-2129167

Regards
legendary
I’m glad to see things are back in order. Smiley

Yes i also can confrim that the advertise spots from bitcoadz now loading much faster than the last weeks XD
Now it should be much easier to find advertises for this network Wink

regards
Activity: 630
I’m glad to see things are back in order. Smiley
What are you scared ?? Why did the profits fall so much Huh pop revenue fell - earlier for 3k clicks paid 30k satoshi - now 5k Huh? for CPC I generally keep quiet pennies pay where the profits went ?? why such a small stakes ?? http://prntscr.com/kdma98  http://prntscr.com/kdmada  you are getting worse and worse !!!!

Its because your traffic quality is very poor and infact we are no more interested in ptc,faucet and shorten traffic.Because advertisers dont like it

Well, what about the balance if I did not score a minimum? 100k on the main and 180k on the referral? If you do not pay so at least let's transfer to an advertising account that would spend it on advertising! Reduce the minimum from 400k to 50k !!!!!

We are still paying on time just you need to reach min payout.
What are you scared ?? Why did the profits fall so much Huh pop revenue fell - earlier for 3k clicks paid 30k satoshi - now 5k Huh? for CPC I generally keep quiet pennies pay where the profits went ?? why such a small stakes ?? http://prntscr.com/kdma98  http://prntscr.com/kdmada  you are getting worse and worse !!!!

Its because your traffic quality is very poor and infact we are no more interested in ptc,faucet and shorten traffic.Because advertisers dont like it

do you accept news sites? and what are the criteria for alexa rank?

Yes we did accept crypto news sites.No alexa required but you need 100k alexa rank for high earnings
Ads seem to be super slow to load, causing timeouts.
Something must be very very wrong?

Its solved now
since yesterday iam often getting this message in the advertise spaces:
Error: Requested page cannot be loaded.

and the main page is also not reachable ? Whats the problems here ?
The good fact is my page is now loading about 10 times faster without bitcoadz loading XD

regards

Everything is solved now
is there a bug in the script? coz i earned like 120k just from bitcoadz in 3months meanwhile  i earn like 400k in a month with other networks
Don't you know bitcoadz is scamming faucet websites now?
They lowered our CPM to a ridiculous rates and keep like 80% (maybe more) of the profit for themselves.

nope i didn't knew that before

we are still best and high paying ad network for crypto sites.
Pages:
Jump to: