Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN 1 MILLION in the end 2020? - page 3. (Read 891 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 26, 2019, 06:24:03 PM
well is this true?,or just another nonsense?

source : https://www.facebook.com/CryptoMinerUK/videos/398644187551622

John McAfee's prediction tends to be excessive, he's not just once making crazy predictions like this, because this kind of thing he often does. For me, John McAfee is a crazy Predictor. But what he said is still better than the FUDster, besides that John McAfee's enthusiasm for cryptocurrency tends to be more energetic and self-confident, meaning not weak and not easy to complain than people like us in general.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 26, 2019, 05:22:55 PM

John McAfee has been known for his good and bad market he has caused the crypto-community years backed but seeing this coming from him might be a welcome development for the general community. Unbelievable for bitcoin to hit the  sum of $1,000,000 before or at the end of December 31, 2020. My wish is for this to be real because i will become a millionaire by the end of 2020.
Yes we are fully aware of his attrances form McAfee in the time past but for him to say Bitcoin market value will hit the height of $1 million at the end of 2020 to me is just a mockery of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 26, 2019, 05:22:09 PM
It not true to hitted the value of $1,000,000 because that is huge value for each one bitcoin and I think people are think also it is not a good IDEA that amount because it is far from the reality . But if the prediction is in real life it is good to see but I don't know why other people predicted to much..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 26, 2019, 03:28:29 PM

I love McAfee for this reason. Yes, the reason of thinking similar. 2020 may not be a year where we will see one million dollars for one bitcoin but it may not later than 2023. By 2023, the mining rewards will go less than 4 bitcoins per block and demand for new bitcoins will rise up in exponential. This supply and demand may meet in millions. I am always preferring to think in extravaganza way hence my speculation about bitcoins before 2040 would be one billion. Do not ask me for calculations as demand from world wide people is always beyond any analysis.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
February 26, 2019, 02:45:44 PM
We all expect bitcoin price to move higher but I personally, do not expect this type of insane increase in bitcoin price. At least, a 50K usd per bitcoin is cool for the digital currency. I like everything about bitcoin but it should be expected to surge to that high. There are a lot of fiats that are very good but have not increase to maintain economic stability.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
February 26, 2019, 09:07:28 AM
Yes it is another nonsense prediction for the price of the bitcoin. Look the market now they will not increase and it's hard for it to rise the value so we cannot expect that value like 1 million dollars in that year. Because we can only have 1 year and more months before the year 2020 comes. Make sure everyone prediction will be helpful to us to motivate to hold yes big and huge prediction is good but I suggest those only who possible to reach in the future.
indeed there are so many people who give predictions like that, they are too confident that bitcoin can reach that price while bitcoin must support and buy it to reach its predictions, if no one buys and no one supports it it will not be possible happen.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 26, 2019, 07:23:03 AM
People have to think about what makes a coin go up. It goes up when money is pouring in. When people are buying and buying and buying. We saw it during the bull run in 2017. That was huge. Yet it went "only" to about 20K$. To go to 1 million, you'd need billionaires investing massively in BTC. Since they're already billionaires, why would they risk it ?
A lots of buyers and big players can make things happen, but without them it will hard for Bitcoin to reached that levels, maybe after halving it will break the last time high but still doubtful that it can reached a million dollar value, needs to have billionaires to play the game and start pumping the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 26, 2019, 07:17:48 AM
Yes it is another nonsense prediction for the price of the bitcoin. Look the market now they will not increase and it's hard for it to rise the value so we cannot expect that value like 1 million dollars in that year. Because we can only have 1 year and more months before the year 2020 comes. Make sure everyone prediction will be helpful to us to motivate to hold yes big and huge prediction is good but I suggest those only who possible to reach in the future.
Merit: 252
February 26, 2019, 07:15:30 AM
People have to think about what makes a coin go up. It goes up when money is pouring in. When people are buying and buying and buying. We saw it during the bull run in 2017. That was huge. Yet it went "only" to about 20K$. To go to 1 million, you'd need billionaires investing massively in BTC. Since they're already billionaires, why would they risk it ?
That's true, when market shows sign of growth large scale investment happens with increased buying. Now it has been low, and by 2020 it'll reach at least $50k in my opinion. Because the halving event suddenly takes a demand as the supply gets cut off to some extent. With this into consideration I believe it'll reach $50k.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
February 26, 2019, 05:37:20 AM
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
February 25, 2019, 12:30:57 PM
Good estimates, but it seems still too early to estimate the increase in bitcoin to reach 1 million by 2020, and I'm still hard to believe.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
February 24, 2019, 03:48:52 PM
Every prediction for the year 2020 is completely based on the halving event that is scheduled for the mid of the year 2020. One million seems to be very big in comparison to the price at which the market is sitting at the present. But anything could happen in no time with cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 01:58:05 PM
I never imagined that the price of bitcoin would reach 1 million, the price was too high and I still felt doubtful it would be achieved by 2020.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 24, 2019, 02:25:00 AM
There is really not enough money to cover that type of increase in bitcoin. We would need too much new money put into bitcoin world and we honestly do not have that much in the world to make that happen that quickly because the money we have are usually tied into other things or fictional like derivatives or whatever they are called.

So in reality bitcoin only increases with real money, you need to actually send money to get bitcoins, its not like fake forex margin trading deals or whatever, it needs too much to increase to 1 million dollars and world doesn't have that much cash at hand to spend on it. Maybe one day in distant future it will happen with time but by 2020 we can not produce that much cash to buy bitcoin all at once. So, we should instead forget about mcaffee and focus on what we can actually achieve in real life, like maybe going back to 20k to begin with.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 23, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

I just wonder how you could ever consider that this can be true.
I am used to these posts and now I can understand that even they are trolling or they just to pump the price because of their own benefits. In the end, they are just people who try to manipulate others opinions.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 23, 2019, 07:51:52 AM
You really want to cite a face book source to say that bitcoin will cross one million dollar by next year, can you imagine the fall it will take even it crosses in your dream. Never expect those valuation in the next twenty years and you will never see those valuations just like that, if you are in the market for the last seven years you will understand how the market grows and the rally will happen but it will not take to one million right now even if it is a mad rally, it is good to have dreams but never over estimate things. Tongue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2019, 07:28:39 AM
Another predicting who not really happen in the future or in real life, because for sure it will be high the value of the bitcoin like 50,000 dollars or more depends to the people on how they treat bitcoin. But let's see what is really happen to the bitcoin in the year 2020. But im surely it will not happen 100 percent sure even there is a lot of big investors come next few years from now.
It is impossible to occur in 2020 But some peoples are encouraging the future investors so we just think about the usual economy, Crypto is basically depends on supply and demand so current situation is not workout so we must wait and see the future results. I hope 2020 is the best year of crypto legalisation because once legalised automatically going to peak.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 23, 2019, 05:46:59 AM
Another predicting who not really happen in the future or in real life, because for sure it will be high the value of the bitcoin like 50,000 dollars or more depends to the people on how they treat bitcoin. But let's see what is really happen to the bitcoin in the year 2020. But im surely it will not happen 100 percent sure even there is a lot of big investors come next few years from now.
Merit: 252
February 23, 2019, 05:28:14 AM

we are on February 22, 2019 and a guy comes and says: "bitcoin will reach 1 million by the end of 2020". Well, What will we do with this person? I'll answer what we have to do with this person: we have to put the person in the psychiatric hospital.

So answering your question, this is a great absurdity that he is talking about

Lol yeah because it's a crazy statement, honestly.
the price won't rise as crazy as that? whatever positive news and issue comes, the price won't go up that high? even I'm not sure the price of one million is suitable for bitcoin.

That's too crazy, if such a growth happens the entire cryptocurrency network will gets collapsed within days. Because every government will fear of their currency value. Also such growth will affect the financial stability of countries. From my learning it could reach $100000 in the long run and it happens if everything is associated with blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 23, 2019, 05:28:02 AM

I believe by next year we would see if this is going to happen or not but like other people has said I don't think that is going to happen.  We should even be striving for $50000 instead of predicting $1000000 by 2020 .
Pages:
Jump to: