Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 100 (time sensitive request) - page 5. (Read 7708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
May 31, 2012, 01:52:19 PM
Firstly, I hope I'm in the proper section for posting this and that the mods/admins allow me/us a little latitude if I'm mistaken. This thread probably won't be up long (explained below), for I will lock it (unless advised otherwise), then it can/may be moved to another section. This paragraph may not be needed, but I simply wanted to make sure by expressing this concern(s). Thank you.

Please visit this thread to get up to speed (only a few posts). Moreover, it's this post that this thread (the one you're currently reading) that this topic is in reference to.

I propose that Bitcoin 100 transfer 100 BTC to the overseers of kenija2012.net ASAP, with the possibility of adding/sending more BTC if Bitcoin 100 happens to be the acting liaison after the initial donation is sent.

Although kenija2012.net doesn't meet the full criteria that Bitcoin 100 has set, albeit not a stringent criteria, I feel that in this case we can make an exception. Anybody who has donated to Bitcoin 100 and feels that they would rather not have their bitcoins go to this cause can simply state that intent on this thread or PM me if they desire their intentions to remain private. No questions asked or judgments made. THAT IS A PROMISE!

Full Disclosure: I have not performed any due diligence on this organization, sans a WhoIS search, nor will I, for I believe it stems from a reliable source. Anybody else is more than welcome to take up the mantle if they feel its warranted, then report back here if any nefarious information is uncovered.

Registration Service Provider:
Yola, Inc, [email protected]
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 18-Jan-2012.
Record expires on 18-Jan-2013.
Record created on 18-Jan-2012.

Furthermore, I'm willing to make up the difference and/or replace anybody's bitcoins opted out of this particular transfer. Perhaps, a user or two may come forward to help me offset this expenditure, but not necessarily required, for I don't foresee the needed sum coming up that short.

As seen in the title and what you may have read on kenija2012.net, time is of the essence, therefore I'm looking at about a 48 hour or so window to get this task accomplished. Please feel free to express any concerns, questions or suggestions.

Thank you.

~Bruno~
Pages:
Jump to: