Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin = 100k by December - page 3. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
September 12, 2021, 02:57:03 PM
Can Bitcoin Still Make 100k by December?  Huh
When Bitcoin (BTC) reached its all-time high of $65,000 in April, it felt like the $100,000 mark was the next stop for the cryptocurrency. However, the following months brought along a change in market trend and the entire cryptocurrency market took a steep dive.
I read an article on Blockster with different opinions on the topic. Let's discuss, what do you think?
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1411_can-bitcoin-still-make-100k-by-december-many-think-it-can
Keep in mind that price predictions are best guesses, and should not be taken as financial advice. No one can accurately predict what will happen to the price of Bitcoin. Indeed, many experts say the price of BTC will reach $100,000 by the end of this year. Therefore, let's see if this prediction will be achieved for the rest of the year.
No one really forces you to follow or do make out some step based up on what they had speculated.We do have our own or self will on making decisions towards our investment and not theirs.
We've been keep on making out guesses specially when the end of the month of a particular year is approaching since big events back in the past do really happen into these months which
it isnt really surprising that people would really be having this kind of impressions whenever we do really reach off this particular time but it isnt bad to be optimistic but not really
on that exaggerated part.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1178
September 12, 2021, 01:54:09 PM
Keep in mind that price predictions are best guesses, and should not be taken as financial advice.
True, but only if you predict it's like stabbing in the dark. What I mean is that you only predict without doing any analysis that can strengthen your prediction both fundamentally and technically. However, no prediction is 100% correct and it is a confirmation of a fact that I have seen many times since I joined bitcointalk. We have seen that the price of bitcoin continues to grow from year to year and continues to improve. Demand is increasing, adoption is becoming more tangible and this is a testament to “bitcoin is a profitable investment in the long term”.

No one can accurately predict what will happen to the price of Bitcoin. Indeed, many experts say the price of BTC will reach $100,000 by the end of this year. Therefore, let's see if this prediction will be achieved for the rest of the year.
Investing in bitcoin mean you have to take it at your own risk "the security of your investment and also the risk of volatility". No one can be sure that you will get big profit even though early investors get a lot of profit from it. So the two right words if you like investing in bitcoin are "DYOR & DWYOR".
Activity: 1066
Merit: 188
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 12, 2021, 01:29:12 PM
Can Bitcoin Still Make 100k by December?  Huh
When Bitcoin (BTC) reached its all-time high of $65,000 in April, it felt like the $100,000 mark was the next stop for the cryptocurrency. However, the following months brought along a change in market trend and the entire cryptocurrency market took a steep dive.
I read an article on Blockster with different opinions on the topic. Let's discuss, what do you think?
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1411_can-bitcoin-still-make-100k-by-december-many-think-it-can
Keep in mind that price predictions are best guesses, and should not be taken as financial advice. No one can accurately predict what will happen to the price of Bitcoin. Indeed, many experts say the price of BTC will reach $100,000 by the end of this year. Therefore, let's see if this prediction will be achieved for the rest of the year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
September 12, 2021, 11:20:57 AM
the price drop that occurred a few days ago would certainly have a big impact on the optimism of many people if bitcoin would reach $100k before the end of the year. I don't understand why bitcoin is so hard to hit $50k and stay above it. market conditions so far have shown no signs of recovering, if market conditions do not recover quickly it is certainly difficult for bitcoin to reach $100k by the end of the year.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
September 12, 2021, 10:31:33 AM
I'm of the view that Bitcoin will hit a new all-time high in the next few months. But that does not mean bitcoin will always be stable. There is still uncertainty that causes the value of bitcoin to fall.

"Always be stable"? When was Bitcoin became stable?
Uncertainty is always the companion in terms of Bitcoin's highly volatile value.
There is no such thing as stable in crypto space except for the stable coins.

Now, If we're talking about ATH, I guess we need the whales and institutions to pour more funds for Bitcoin to be able to make another run. If traders kept selling at the strong resistance, we are in no way to see Bitcoin to be able to achieve another run.
Nothing is stable in bitcoin except fluctuations which we all know can happen whenever it goes up and down.
There is always no guessing in this even the uncertainty we don't know whether this will be a good thing or bad, all we just depend on the speculations we know.

We will never know whether whales or institutional companies will move with a lot of money, because they always run without any valid notification, we only often see some news while what happens usually is that they are not in that field.
And of course traders will follow the trend, when bad will sell when up will buy.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
September 12, 2021, 09:51:03 AM
I'm of the view that Bitcoin will hit a new all-time high in the next few months. But that does not mean bitcoin will always be stable. There is still uncertainty that causes the value of bitcoin to fall.

"Always be stable"? When was Bitcoin became stable?
Uncertainty is always the companion in terms of Bitcoin's highly volatile value.
There is no such thing as stable in crypto space except for the stable coins.

Now, If we're talking about ATH, I guess we need the whales and institutions to pour more funds for Bitcoin to be able to make another run. If traders kept selling at the strong resistance, we are in no way to see Bitcoin to be able to achieve another run.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
September 12, 2021, 08:50:55 AM

Bitcoin stable?   Grin Grin
BTC is the most volatile coin in the world.
In my opinion, ATH should also be achieved within a few months, and maybe even this year. I am not sure if it will be $100k but I am pretty sure about $80k.
Of course, a very large drop in the price should be expected later, but I do not know if it can be a bear market as deep as in 2018. I think that the larger the market cap, the more stable the Bitcoin price becomes and the next corrections will be smaller and smaller.
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
September 12, 2021, 05:45:43 AM
~
It takes Bitcoin 3 years to get a price about $20,000 but it broke the resistance within a few hours. After the All time high break-out, Bitcoin topped at $64,000. If you believe $64,000 is not a highest price for 2021 bull run, please imagine how price will move after $64,000 is broken.
I don't know which part did you think that I was being negative about bitcoin but I will take it, it's my fault that I tried to be neutral in that post since I want to cover all the possibilities there is. I don't get why you're so mad but I am on the same side as you regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 612
Merit: 104
September 12, 2021, 05:34:37 AM
Activity: 1380
Merit: 1
September 06, 2021, 01:11:38 PM
Those who are crypto predictors they know  very well and  predict  ultimately after few days later it happens. While predictors said that when the price of BTC was 12K, many predictors also said that Bitcoin would cross 50K, it seemed strange to us at that moment but the reality we deserve. So 100k is not so far.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 05, 2021, 02:29:08 PM
There has been a lot of talk about the bitcoin price at the end of december and of course this will be a hot topic as long as the signs of a bull market persist, i know this will be a big speculation especially an expert who analyzes it in the market so i will find a bright spot whether this will happen during the bullrun or just their optimism whose goal is just to get higher bitcoin.
In the current year it seems that bitcoin will not take long to redeem ATH again and is more confident in the many encouragements from various big institutions.
That is the most amazing thing that we should be waiting for, and meanwhile there are so many days it didn't move more than 5% at the same time. So, bitcoin could stay around these prices, maybe move up a little and down a little but finish around these prices which is not really that shocking. However we could also wake up one day and see bitcoin over 70k+ as well, we could have just one week that sees bitcoin at 100k, that's why really it is obvious that the only thing that is guaranteed in bitcoin that it could do anything in price. Obviously it would be a difficult thing to do but we really need to actually handle it calmly as well without getting too hyped or sad about everything.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
September 05, 2021, 01:11:12 PM
Bitcoin that continues to show positive signs continues to trigger various interesting and certainly positive price predictions. The optimistic view of the $100,000 Bitcoin price later this year, is a topic of conversation that is still hot and interesting today. I think we are still in a bull market. I think we could see above $100k by the end of the year, so I'd be optimistic about that too.
There has been a lot of talk about the bitcoin price at the end of december and of course this will be a hot topic as long as the signs of a bull market persist, i know this will be a big speculation especially an expert who analyzes it in the market so i will find a bright spot whether this will happen during the bullrun or just their optimism whose goal is just to get higher bitcoin.
In the current year it seems that bitcoin will not take long to redeem ATH again and is more confident in the many encouragements from various big institutions.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
September 05, 2021, 10:41:23 AM
Believe it, didn't bitcoin reached 20k in just a month or even a day? So as long as there's still a day in this year, the price will still always have a chance to go up. And if it doesn't go up to that point, there's still always another year for it to go up again. Maybe you're right that it's not the time for 100k to happen this year.
It takes Bitcoin 3 years to get a price about $20,000 but it broke the resistance within a few hours. After the All time high break-out, Bitcoin topped at $64,000. If you believe $64,000 is not a highest price for 2021 bull run, please imagine how price will move after $64,000 is broken.

It is hard to believe now that the bitcoin price will reach 100k$ by the end of December, because there are only few months away to December and the Bitcoin price is still at 50k$, I saw that the market is good and still bullish but the time is really short I think we will see another ATH but not 100k$ it will be 70k$ to 80k$.
If you don't believe it, you must have reasons why you did not believe it.

Supply Shock supports a test of all time high and potential to break it; and Stock to Flow model works like clockwork

Activity: 882
Merit: 63
September 05, 2021, 08:04:43 AM
It is hard to believe now that the bitcoin price will reach 100k$ by the end of December, because there are only few months away to December and the Bitcoin price is still at 50k$, I saw that the market is good and still bullish but the time is really short I think we will see another ATH but not 100k$ it will be 70k$ to 80k$.
Believe it, didn't bitcoin reached 20k in just a month or even a day? So as long as there's still a day in this year, the price will still always have a chance to go up. And if it doesn't go up to that point, there's still always another year for it to go up again. Maybe you're right that it's not the time for 100k to happen this year.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 103
September 05, 2021, 06:46:21 AM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2021, 03:46:40 AM
Seeing $100k by December is quite likely for me honestly. It is very crucial that the price maintains $50k for some time. If it doesn't dump again, then we can see the increase in the price continuing. I expect $60k at the end of this month in the worst case. And a bull run must come in October at worst to be able to witness $100k at the end of the year. Without a bull run, there is no hope for this.
This is the last month of 3rd quarter in which hard to believe that there will coming Bull in this season unless manipulated , and what we need to expect is the coming 4th quarter in which the decisioning season , mostly October starts to show the bull and ending up before December ends though not like last year 2020 when the price continues to grow until the end of 1st quarter at 2021.
i am still bullish for bitcoin but 100k this yeat for me isn't reasonable , because in the next 2 years another halving of bitcoin will come and there is sure another increase will come.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
September 05, 2021, 03:29:05 AM
Bitcoin that continues to show positive signs continues to trigger various interesting and certainly positive price predictions. The optimistic view of the $100,000 Bitcoin price later this year, is a topic of conversation that is still hot and interesting today. I think we are still in a bull market. I think we could see above $100k by the end of the year, so I'd be optimistic about that too.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 304
kycfree
September 04, 2021, 06:05:20 PM
Seeing $100k by December is quite likely for me honestly. It is very crucial that the price maintains $50k for some time. If it doesn't dump again, then we can see the increase in the price continuing. I expect $60k at the end of this month in the worst case. And a bull run must come in October at worst to be able to witness $100k at the end of the year. Without a bull run, there is no hope for this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
September 04, 2021, 11:53:23 AM
I would love to see it but I would not expect too much for it.
For sure many of us especially holders would be happy to see its price at 6 digits but lets not hope too much or I should say that lets be patient enough for it to happen because it will really happen.

The next -ber months will be crucial because it will be the deciding factor into Bitcoin going up to 100k. If Bitcoin will surpass its ATH of ~$60,000 then there might be a chance that it will happen but as long as it will not surpass this price, I don't think that it will happen this year.
Bitcoin loves the fourth quarter almost all the time, it was great in 2017, it was great in 2019 and it was great in 2014 and 2016 as well, now it may be great again this year as well. Also last year it took us from 10k to nearly 30k levels as well just during fourth quarter. If we do anything remotely 2x then we are going to be near at 100k level which is totally possible, a 2x Q4 is something bitcoin can do very easily.

However I am aware that something bitcoin can do very easily doesn't mean that it will definitely do it, it just means if it wants to do it then it is easy to do it but if it doesn't want to do it then it is going to be hard, very hard because I have seen situations when I expected bitcoin to double even triple its price and it went down 50% as well. Not anytime soon because it has been great recently but I have seen it before.

It is very difficult to predict market prices with accuracy, you must really study market prices correctly. early September 2021 the price of bitcoin is still at $50k. for the final prediction from december 2021 the bitcoin figure could reach $100k, that's a little excessive in my opinion. why do you predict that between $80k and $85k is likely to happen bro.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
September 04, 2021, 11:38:20 AM
~
If indeed we believe Bitcoin will reach a price of $100k, we should start collecting as much Bitcoin as possible from now on. Instead of regretting when
the $100k target is reached we don't have much Bitcoin, especially now that Bitcoin is still at $49k. This means that there is a great opportunity to
buy Bitcoin at a cheap price,  because compared to the price of Bitcoin at the end of the year which reached $100k. Then it is quite interesting with
your prediction which says that Bitcoin is likely to enter a bear market in early 2022. Because for me it makes sense, if we learn from history,
after the Bitcoin price went up high, there was often a price decline. Therefore, don't be greedy, sell the Bitcoins that we have immediately if
the target of $100k is reached. After that we can buy Bitcoin again when the price drops due to entering a bear market.
We mostly see that correction after the pump takes place.

If you believe that the market will be good, buying is the best strategy now. While the market for Bitcoin still at this ranged, just half year then your money have that chance to double up, is an easy decision that collecting a little more is the best plan for your investment.

It's always upon your good analysis that will give you the benefits that you like to achieve.

It's not a new thing that a correction occurs after the pump price, therefore don't panic if a correction occurs. We only need to hold the Bitcoin
that we have in case of a correction, we can even buy again if we have extra money. Since I believe Bitcoin could hit $100k by the end of this year,
I'm one of those people who decided to buy Bitcoin at the current price. Maybe some people think I'm too hasty to buy Bitcoin, but based on
the results of the research and analysis I did. Buying Bitcoin at the current price, can provide a big profit if we can be patient holding Bitcoin
at least until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: