Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin = 100k by December - page 7. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 183
August 28, 2021, 02:06:26 PM
Though I've high hope for BTC, I think it will need more time before comes to $100k by December. We saw how BTC got its shot when all the popular brands and companies mention it to be use as a payment but after that, BTC lost the public's interest, and price going downhill before comeback right now. It clearly shows the mass still need more time before actually took BTC seriously. Any attempt to overhype it like those brands and companies did aint sustainable in long term.
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
August 28, 2021, 01:46:21 PM
As you can see, Elon Mask has accepted BTC and I have heard Amazon is going to accept BTC, so I think it will cross 100k InshaAllah, but in December, I am not sure but I want BTC will cross 100k in December.
Why do you want BTC to cross $100k in December? What's the benefit of you if BTC will cross $100k? Over the past year, I have heard many predictions, none of which have come true. Everyone started counting down to 2024 when Bitcoin dropped from $65k to #29k. Again when it went up to $50k everyone started waiting for $100k. As Bitcoin goes up and down, so does our prediction.  Bitcoin has the potential to rise upto $100k. But I think bitcoin will take more time for this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
August 28, 2021, 01:21:50 PM
Can Bitcoin Still Make 100k by December?  Huh
When Bitcoin (BTC) reached its all-time high of $65,000 in April, it felt like the $100,000 mark was the next stop for the cryptocurrency. However, the following months brought along a change in market trend and the entire cryptocurrency market took a steep dive.
I read an article on Blockster with different opinions on the topic. Let's discuss, what do you think?
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1411_can-bitcoin-still-make-100k-by-december-many-think-it-can
Well if it should reach 100k by December it will be nice  to investor . I believe investors  would want it to reach  100k
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
August 28, 2021, 01:11:28 PM
As you can see, Elon Mask has accepted BTC and I have heard Amazon is going to accept BTC, so I think it will cross 100k InshaAllah, but in December, I am not sure but I want BTC will cross 100k in December.
Activity: 826
Merit: 266
August 28, 2021, 11:54:17 AM

The possibility is still high since most BTC is out of the exchanges while demand still continues to rise. Since the crisis still continues and institutions are buying up Bitcoin, there will be lesser in the market. $100k could be achieved.  The history of BTC exceeding the ATH every time there is a bull run happens every time and ETH is even following its footsteps towards up.
Only possibly and PlanB said next months will be key. You can see the market in a last couple of days, and in this week is very strange. Volume is low, and price of altcoins can be affected by any ups or downs of Bitcoin. It means people don't believe bitcoin can keep price at high and they hope it will rise more but don't truly believe it will happen.

Soon the market will decide its direction but we will see big movement in coming days.

https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1431149110237831169
bitcoin stock-to-flow model predicts $100K by Christmas, time model (diminishing returns, lengthening cycles) $30K. Next months will be key. Note that color overlay is on-chain signal (not time to halving), indicating we are between bottom (blue) and top (red), in line with S2F.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
August 28, 2021, 08:40:58 AM
If you read the article then it makes sense that bitcoin could reach a price of $100k in December but everyone has different predictions and I'm personally not sure if it will happen that fast
(after all it's just everyone's prediction)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 28, 2021, 08:30:11 AM
No. I have a feeling that Bitcoin will not hit $100K in December. Many things made me say that the price of $100K will not be reached and I'm sure you will find the answer if you actively follow the various discussion rooms in the Bitcointalk forum. The highest price that occurred in April could be at the end of the year but I can't recommend it for sure.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 28, 2021, 08:23:35 AM
When Bitcoin (BTC) reached its all-time high of $65,000 in April, it felt like the $100,000 mark was the next stop for the cryptocurrency. However, the following months brought along a change in market trend and the entire cryptocurrency market took a steep dive.
I read an article on Blockster with different opinions on the topic. Let's discuss, what do you think?
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1411_can-bitcoin-still-make-100k-by-december-many-think-it-can

I think BTC has every chance of hitting $ 100,000 by December 2021. This is primarily due to the fact that 2021 is the last year of the next cycle of development of the crypto market, and as the practice of previous cycles has already shown, it is in the last year of the cycle and at the end of the year that the final increase in prices for cryptocurrencies occurs and their prices reach a new one. peak. Based on this, I think that BTC has every chance to show a new peak in its price and it may well be equal to $ 100,000 for 1BTC.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
August 28, 2021, 08:16:32 AM

The author admitted that it's a hard question to answer, if there is a possibility that bitcoin will reach $100k the volatility of the market is something that no one can predict, even whales can do that, the condition of the market very much depends on the overall sentiments of the community, we never know what's events to come in the future, we have to follow the market and quick to take action, the right decision will save your investment.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 574
August 28, 2021, 07:24:55 AM
It is difficult to predict what will happen in the future as we do not have a sign for that.
But bitcoin can reach $100k in the future, no matter if that will happen in December or next year, because bitcoin will have the possibility to increase more than $100k.
If many goods news spreads out, especially about bitcoin supports by many big companies and people start accepting bitcoin, that can make the price have another bull run and increase.
We can just prepare for that and make more bitcoin from now on because when the price really hit that $100k and we do not have many bitcoins, we will not make a big profit.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 28, 2021, 06:42:27 AM
We have no idea about that mate since bitcoin always experience an unpredictable results after the massive rise in the market. For me in my personal opinion to be honest if bitcoin will continually making good results within months or two probably it's not possible since we are now at $60k and that value seems not too far in my view,I mean even within 4 months it's possible unless it keeps improving without any correction from some whales because you know that's the common reason why market always plunges without knowing.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
August 28, 2021, 06:03:55 AM

The possibility is still high since most BTC is out of the exchanges while demand still continues to rise. Since the crisis still continues and institutions are buying up Bitcoin, there will be lesser in the market. $100k could be achieved.  The history of BTC exceeding the ATH every time there is a bull run happens every time and ETH is even following its footsteps towards up.
It is quiet difficult to happen this year but yes bitcoin has surprised us again and again so it can surely happen. It has happen even in a matter of one month because in past we have seen how fast bitcoin grows within few days, but i would say 100K USD is still a bit far.
Talking about $100k for Bitcoin I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon,
indeed Bitcoin has grown drastically we can't argue with that,
but we also have to know that to reach the current price it will take many years
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
August 28, 2021, 04:25:24 AM
A new Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) price prediction claims that the crypto could hit the $100,000 mark by the end of 2021. That price prediction for Bitcoin comes from Bloomberg in its most recent Crypto Outlook. ... Bitcoin is more likely to resume appreciating toward $100,000 resistance rather than sustaining below $20,000.”
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
August 28, 2021, 04:10:48 AM
$100k end of december,?  Based on the experience of the past year, bitcoin has reached its highest price of around $69k, and in my opinion it is not impossible that the price of bitcoin will repeat itself even up to $100k as you said.  I just don't dare to speculate that bitcoin will be green at the end of this year..
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 28, 2021, 03:32:03 AM

It is quiet difficult to happen this year but yes bitcoin has surprised us again and again so it can surely happen. It has happen even in a matter of one month because in past we have seen how fast bitcoin grows within few days, but i would say 100K USD is still a bit far.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
August 28, 2021, 03:30:01 AM
Yes.

If we're just going to talk about possibility. Yes, the possibility is still there and we're just a few months left until the end of the year. I think there will be a better price that awaits on that month.

But if not, then we did well for this year and we have to wait again until ATHs have been surpassed.
Well I think there is still every possibility that bitcoin could hit the 100k zone this year, if the market continues like this being bullish then surely we might hit it, the market is still bullish and moving slow and steady, so what we gonna look out is bitcoin surpassing it's all time high then nothing can stop it from shooting to the 100k. We still got some few months to go so any thing can happen within this time range let's just hope the bullish trend continue, but well it's just a prediction and if it doesn't happen the next year might be more better.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 28, 2021, 01:55:54 AM
I think everyone really hopes like this but again, this is just a prediction and everyone can do that as for whether this will happen or not what can be done is to wait because here everything is possible.
but remember, nothing is certain here so hope like that is okay because all expect the same thing but don't make this a definite reference.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 28, 2021, 01:34:54 AM
I think that's a difficult thing to happen again because I'm sure BTC won't go down that much again, to go down like the price in 2017 is a bit difficult because BTC has gone global for BTC investors, and at most it's down at 10% of the current price
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 28, 2021, 12:26:26 AM
Currently, Bitcoin is trading $40000-$50000 range. To reach $100000 Bitcoin first needs to break the previous all-time high. But bitcoin cant able break $510000 resistance, It's trying to break this level but has not yet been confirmed.

Most of the people are still now bullish on Bitcoin, most of the bag holder also waiting for $100000, But I belive for this Bitcoin need more time. If Bitcoin can able to break previous ATH than we can easily get $70,000 but for $100,0000 Bitcoin need more investor like Michael J. Saylor. However, I also want bitcoin hit $100000 within a few months.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 754
Burpaaa
August 27, 2021, 10:00:20 PM
$100K Bitcoin is very possible. I made a short scaling of charts, I think December is not the top of this bull run. This long bull run will last until April 2022. I believe we could see Bitcoin at $190k or $200K. At this point I would personally make some encashment of my profit, I will also hedge my investment profits in DAI, BUSD & USDT.

I will also put some of them in BUSD/USDT PANCAKESWAP staking to get more profit. 

Do you have TA to backup this April 2022 prediction of yours? 100K is really achievable when the all time high resistance was broke but the price always rejected whenever the price reach the 60K level so I'm a bit concerned on who will fuel up the pump further more above 2022 unless Bitcoin ETF will be approve within this year which might me the key to reach 100K level. But if we are just relying on pure speculation, I believe is completely manipulating the market by giving hopium to retail traders.
Pages:
Jump to: