Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 12,000 in 2023. - page 6. (Read 753 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
January 31, 2023, 01:31:21 AM
What do you guys think about the possibility that bitcoin will crash down below 20k again before going beyond 24k?
Highly likely.

The economy is still tanking, unemployment is rising and rates are still high and we don't know when they will start getting lower.
Jerome Powell said in his previous speech (in Dec. 2022)that it will take atleast another year to get things under control back again.

And the biggest thing is that we still didn't feel the effect of the rate hikes.
You're wrong here. The rate hikes narrative started since last year and the prices fell from 69k to under 20k. So the effect is there, you cant say we got here without rate hikes.

I believe it's FUD
Having a different opinion on price behaviour is completely okay. Not everything is considered fud Wink
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
January 31, 2023, 01:25:33 AM
Bitcoin crashing down at those price points have always been a possibility, knowing how volatile bitcoin is and knowing how uncertain the current economic state is. As always with investing, you just have to position yourself in a way that you can take advantage of both a price increase, and a sharp price drop.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
January 31, 2023, 01:08:49 AM
What do you guys think about the possibility that bitcoin will crash down below 20k again before going beyond 24k?

I believe it's FUD but even if it was true I couldn't care less at this point.

Bitcoin is unique and, above all, scarce. Keep selling in the short term thinking it will go down and I will keep accumulating.
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
January 31, 2023, 12:37:01 AM
The economy is still tanking, unemployment is rising and rates are still high and we don't know when they will start getting lower. And the biggest thing is that we still didn't feel the effect of the rate hikes. Considering all this, I see a real possibility of bitcoin crashing down with other assets.
I don't see how we can get a soft landing when there is a statistic that every time after the fed pivot economy was dumping even harder.
I want to hear your perspective on this.BTC
Pages:
Jump to: