Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin-24.com matching engine seems broken, site down. - page 22. (Read 64416 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
fresh from their website:

https://bitcoin-24.com/

Our Service is momentarily not available.
1. All funds (EUR, USD, PLN, GBP & Bitcoins) are safe.
2. All withdrawals will be gradually processed chronologically from another bank account.
3. The Polish authority closed your Bank account in Poland.
4. Our lawyers are working with high pressure on a solution.

We will back with Bitcoin-24 2.0 on when all declarations are finished.

Activity: 112
The site has been down for less than a day and you are already considering police action against the owner?

That's really really scary. If this type of thing starts to come up a lot, you can say goodbye to anyone personally trying to provide a service to the bitcoin community ever again.

yes, i thought the same.

my god .... this started maybe as a hobby .... and when the site is some hours off, people already are calling police ... what next ??

give this man a chance to sort this out !!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
well at least some news so we know what is going on
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Our Service is momentarily not available.
1. All funds (EUR, USD, PLN, GBP & Bitcoins) are safe.
2. All withdrawals will be gradually processed chronologically from another bank account.
3. The Polish authority closed our Bank account in Poland.
4. Our lawyers are working with high pressure on a solution.

We will back with Bitcoin-24 2.0 on when all declarations are finished.

It's a web service. Shit happens. I think your best chance to ever see your balances/coins is if Simon remains a free man and can work on restorting it all. He obviously hasnt processed ANY withdrawals of any currency or bitcoin, so if he can work on it chances are in 24 hours the site will be back to normal.

PS.- I have 1k euro tied up there so I am not just saying that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.
The site has been down for less than a day and you are already considering police action against the owner?

That's really really scary. If this type of thing starts to come up a lot, you can say goodbye to anyone personally trying to provide a service to the bitcoin community ever again.
Seems like the next big pile of shit is gonna hit the fan in 20 minutes...
Coppers will only laugh at you if you bring this shit up with no fraud evidence at all.

exactly! it's just a piece of paper, nothing more
Activity: 32
Seems like the next big pile of shit is gonna hit the fan in 20 minutes...
Coppers will only laugh at you if you bring this shit up with no fraud evidence at all.
Activity: 107

Note that we can still access the site using this method (but no withdrawls, waiting for the email code but not received).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1c77qg/bitcoin24_down_after_a_corrupt_trade_engine_gives/c9dtqe5

Please hold off on taking a drastic step until a couple more hours. Lets see if this shit sorts itself out before we fling it on the fan.

what happens if you log in? your balance is empty? (I am afraid to look  Sad )
Activity: 318
Seems like the next big pile of shit is gonna hit the fan in 20 minutes

Edited names, domains and sums, but be sure they are on the original. Might edit few words tho. And there are attorneys and judges on stand-by duty this weekend...

And btw, if someone will give Simon a call, look up his number at www.hotfrog.de/Firmen/Simon-Hausdorf-Webdesign

What exactly is this. Cannot read German. Can you please give some more info.

Note that we can still access the site using this method (but no withdrawls, waiting for the email code but not received).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1c77qg/bitcoin24_down_after_a_corrupt_trade_engine_gives/c9dtqe5

Please hold off on taking a drastic step until a couple more hours. Lets see if this shit sorts itself out before we fling it on the fan.

This is a request to arrest the owner using police force because the accusing person is fearing he has been defrauded.
Fear and Greed, Greed and Fear.
Activity: 82
i am confused. There is no evidence he stoled the money or got hacked, so why that huge panic?

At the first sight, even Bernie Madoff looked inspirig confident...so your argument is more than invalid!

Oh, and i think meanwhile most of you found out that his publich phone number isn't active anymore  Tongue

EDIT:

Referring to Amitabhs previous post i'm gonna delay my step for a few hours. Amitabh: This paper will be send to the district attorneys office (german "Staatsanwaltschaft") and includes all what i said few hrs ago:

- filing a charge of fraudulent conversion / computer fraud, including:
- taking him into custody 'cause of danger of suppression of evidence(manipulating the database or deleting it) and/or danger of absconding since he has his pockets full of(our!!) money.
- freezing all bankaccounts he has access to
- seizure order of ALL his IT-equipment so authorities can examine it
- sequestration of cars or other valuable stuff to cover the losses...he might drive around in a ferrari, who knows?!
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005

Edited names, domains and sums, but be sure they are on the original. Might edit few words tho. And there are attorneys and judges on stand-by duty this weekend...

And btw, if someone will give Simon a call, look up his number at www.hotfrog.de/Firmen/Simon-Hausdorf-Webdesign

What exactly is this. Cannot read German. Can you please give some more info.

i am confused. There is no evidence he stoled the money or got hacked, so why that huge panic?
Activity: 82

Activity: 13
still no news?
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
Activity: 47
Damn it! I hope this problem can be solved quickly. I have quite a few BTC and EUR in there.
Activity: 28
If people try to press charges the cost for lawyers, court etc. will directly come off our money. No way we will win anything that way.

My honest opinion seeing companies going bankrupt and then somehow nothing is left for the investors while the lawyers are pouring champagne on the floor.
Activity: 527
he should rollback orders untill the balance matches with what he's got. And honestly, the site might lose some reputation but i'd preffer if the loses are splitted between everybody.

If he closes the site and attends reclamations, the process can last forever and the price of bitcoin might be compromised, also it might appear on the news.
Activity: 527
Two hours ago i managed myself to get into my account thanks a cached version. I cancelled all my orders @~43€/bitcoin and sold all my bitcoins @80€ in order to stay in €....

After that, and chatting a little with the people still connected, i got kicked from the site.

Now i have managed another way to enter into my account, and i see again my bitcoins... so it seems to me that the guy is doing the roll-back thing.

Hot wallet is not sending bitcoins... so i have risen my optimistic view from 2% to 34%... at least he seems to be doing something.

How far you think he's going to roll back? What about the people who had extra coins and cashed out already?

He had -at least- 2 wallets in order to prevent attackers to cash out all his bitcoins. When you try to cash out from the system he asks you for a code, so you have to go to your email and confirm you are using your account. Step two the system enqueues the transaction to be processed, and then when the hot wallet is filled, the system sends the transaction.

I suppose that yes, some people would have been able to cash out some funds. But not so many as you might think, as the hot wallet was empty and now stopped.

We'll see...
Activity: 28
Two hours ago i managed myself to get into my account thanks a cached version. I cancelled all my orders @~43€/bitcoin and sold all my bitcoins @80€ in order to stay in €....

After that, and chatting a little with the people still connected, i got kicked from the site.

Now i have managed another way to enter into my account, and i see again my bitcoins... so it seems to me that the guy is doing the roll-back thing.

Hot wallet is not sending bitcoins... so i have risen my optimistic view from 2% to 34%... at least he seems to be doing something.

How far you think he's going to roll back? What about the people who had extra coins and cashed out already?

Seem like the hot wallet was empty and there are still around 15K coins on the cold wallets:

https://blockchain.info/de/address/1GcWYgqbdtzZAGsX2iSVBS74cPBiQjCiRg
https://blockchain.info/de/address/1AnixjBYxpTzAmfSa8kRdBiUaSGV2e9d26

so maybe it's not so bad as it seems. The fiat should be on the bank still.
Pages:
Jump to: