Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 17, 2020, 02:23:29 AM
in fact, I like that this is a working business right now .
now the main thing is that the team clearly follows the roadmap and scales the project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
July 18, 2020, 04:33:27 PM
Thank you for sharing this article, I like your ideas. 500 hotels for 3 months, in my opinion this is very extraordinary ... if it can run for 1 year, more likely you can attract up to 2000 hotels
July 16, 2020, 07:28:17 AM
in fact, these will be very convenient solutions on the market ...
but how long will it take to implement all this ?
now it is difficult to draw any conclusions .
I will continue to follow the news and partners that the team plans to attract
July 17, 2020, 02:03:32 AM
Would hotel guests be able to earn TRANQ?
July 16, 2020, 04:12:19 AM
in fact, these will be very convenient solutions on the market ...
but how long will it take to implement all this ?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
July 17, 2020, 07:33:37 AM
I have seen many similar projects but they have never been very successful, however this one could be different from other, the idea is very beautiful and I wish the team the success they hope for
copper member
Activity: 8
Tranquility Hospitality Management
July 16, 2020, 09:07:49 AM
is this only used for hotels? maybe in the future you will also use it for others like restaurants? because in my opinion hotel and restaurant are inseparable places. in what country is the first plan?

Right now, we're focused on hotels. Earlier this month, we conducted an interview which can be found here:

https://www.startupinfluencer.com/blog/beyond-tranquilitynet-an-interview-with-karl-trausti

In the interview, we stated that in a couple of years, we may launch separate applications for other industries. For example, we could launch an application for restaurants and call it TranquilityFOOD that would utilize the same framework in TranquilityNET. This is ambitious and we want to take things a little slower so hotels are 100% our main focus at the moment. We are in beta testing in Iceland and the UK at the moment.

Would big hotels like Marriot be able to use tranquilitynet?
Not sure about it big company will not use any crypto like marriot or Hilton, and if they would decide to do that i am sure they can make their own crypto coin. I think it could be used for private hotels.

Marriot and Hilton have their own proprietary technology and they aren't the market we're going for. As you mentioned, TranquilityNET is built for private hotels that may not have the same resources as the big players in the hotel space.
Activity: 5
July 17, 2020, 02:27:20 AM
in fact, I like that this is a working business right now .
now the main thing is that the team clearly follows the roadmap and scales the project
I am interested in supporting the project as an investor !
but I need to understand the economic model and what will happen next
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
July 16, 2020, 08:42:42 AM
Not sure about it big company will not use any crypto like marriot or Hilton, and if they would decide to do that i am sure they can make their own crypto coin. I think it could be used for private hotels.
Activity: 2
July 16, 2020, 02:43:58 AM
is this only used for hotels? maybe in the future you will also use it for others like restaurants? because in my opinion hotel and restaurant are inseparable places. in what country is the first plan?
here you are right and I think if it is popular and in demand at hotels in the future it may also be in demand for restaurants .
I must say that the project has a great future
Activity: 2
July 16, 2020, 02:45:58 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
July 16, 2020, 12:40:59 AM
copper member
July 15, 2020, 08:42:38 PM
Bounty campaign closed as of 7/23
copper member
July 14, 2020, 09:03:32 PM
Like Bitcoin a lot!