Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 6050$ - page 2. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 03:52:12 PM
I think before Segwit2x still have time to see bitcoin at around 4,500-5,000. Too long spurt.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2017, 02:53:43 PM
I have read that amazon is behind the big price
They could accept btc at their platform

Bitcoin is growing altcoins to fall lower and lower. What is your opinion of what will happen until segwit?
Quite the opposite, the people that use Bitcoin know that it would be partially bad for Bitcoin to get accepted through Amazon because the price could drop due to transfers.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 07:48:21 PM
Bitcoin is again pushing $6000 as of this post and most probably continue it's climb up until S2X. After that, it's anybody's guess. I think BTC will fall and altcoins will again rise as everybody already had their free coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 07:29:51 PM
I think this is the top for this year. The upcoming regulations will bring the whole crypto market down imho.

But after everything settled there is much more upside incoming.

The hype on bitcoin is big atm, i think its gonna continue its upward trend. In order for this to be its peak this year it would take some real big news to bring bitcoin down.

Bitcoin reached more than $6,000 in the past several days and then it went back down again. But it never went below $5,000. That was a good indication that Bitcoin will never fall below that level. After that, Bitcoin started to rise again. Today, when I last checked the market, Bitcoin was already $5,800 plus. This is going to be upward until the hard fork coming this November. The strong surge of value will be happening days before the fork.
Activity: 43
October 26, 2017, 07:17:48 PM
I think this is the top for this year. The upcoming regulations will bring the whole crypto market down imho.

The hype on bitcoin is big atm, i think its gonna continue its upward trend. In order for this to be its peak this year it would take some real big news to bring bitcoin down.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 26, 2017, 05:37:34 PM
Bitcoin is growing altcoins to fall lower and lower. What is your opinion of what will happen until segwit?
No idea on what's about to happen until Segwit2x. I did price checking today and the price was able to be back at $5,841 which is a good indication that bitcoin gold profiteers are now back to bitcoin.

That's just a rumor and there's no confirmation about that news if they are really accepting bitcoin now. But if they will start to accept bitcoin, we will see the price of bitcoin soaring up to the highest peak that it can.

Just like the favorite term of every trader here, it will "fly up to the moon".
Activity: 308
October 26, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

Activity: 116
October 26, 2017, 06:11:52 AM
as you've probably noticed from the market, BTC did rise but it retracted back to 5.6k again. That's always the case, or at least most of the times, the market believes that the price will rise when it actually goes the other way. Which is way it's so dangerous to trade in the crypto market, volatility is insane and you can easily get rekt if you trade on margin, with leverage. Until Segwig2 we'll be seing a similar mentality from the markets, everyone is trying to profit short term but most will end up losing a lot of money. When we'll have about ten or twenty BTC forks, then people will realize that all these "other versions" are just in reality a copy of the original, and when people realize this, they'll value the original even more as non of them will be able to dethrone it. Ordinary users just can't keep up with all the forks, and they don't want to.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
October 26, 2017, 03:44:58 AM
But now all alt coin is big growing on the other hand bitcoin is highly fall down.I sold out my all bitcoin than i bought some effective alt coin.Alt coin market now highly increasing i hope next year it will be more pump.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 26, 2017, 03:28:16 AM
As ofnow the price of bitcoin is already 5900 dollars compared to the last price last few hours ago of is 5700 dollars. And I think there's not effect the segwit yesterday correct me If im wrong . I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase so we can make more profit. Its better to invest in bitcoin because the price for sure will continue to increase and to those people have bitcoin hold it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 03:17:15 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 26, 2017, 03:13:20 AM
Several corrections has happened since you make this post and we are awaiting to start another bullish journey. News coming in from china said some big exchangers are to reopen business activities today and I believe this is going to impact bitcoin price today and others coins from china. Altcoins are in the state of dilemma and I do hope that few days to come some of them are going to recover. Though major coins that has large market capitalization has started to recovery little by little I think after the split we may resume altcoins may resume bullish momentum as fund will flow from bitcoin gold to altcoins.
Activity: 89
October 26, 2017, 01:21:43 AM
altcoins can never come desired values when btc is very precious. because of that it should be stop for a while
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 11:43:05 PM
another fork coming soon, so 6k is definitely doable. the only problem is how many Alts will suffer along the way and how long it takes to recover after the fork. it's not good that the price momentum depends so much on the so called "free money".
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
October 25, 2017, 11:41:46 PM

Bitcoin is now undergoing a little retracement. The very strong rally that happened several days ago has finished. It was brought by the coming of Bitcoin Gold. The price will now be seen to remain a little bit stable for a while. But this is going to be a short while because the coming of the fork this November will again provide fuel for bitcoin to rally very strongly once again. People will be buying bitcoin once again. 
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 11:20:48 PM
People only buy bitcoin because want receive some bitcoin gold. And now they try to dump all their coin to get back their old altcoin. Bitcoin price will stuck at 5k5$ if dont have anything news
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 25, 2017, 09:50:26 PM
Wow 6k bitcoin in my lifetime, crazy. Until segwit leading up to it will probably increase yet but I think there will be a good dip and correction after the fact. Or I sincerely hope so because I am leveraged

quite heavily in altcoins right now. Did not see this move coming  Undecided Sad

I know, it's so freaking irritating. I have no Bitcoins, just alt coins. Goddam forks.
Your turn will come everyone is fixated in bitcoin at the moment but there are going to be many opportunities in the future for altcoins you just need to be patient and wait for the right opportunity, right now if I were you I will invest even more in altcoins since they are very cheap if you compare it to bitcoin so this is a great opportunity do not waste it.
Activity: 154
October 25, 2017, 06:46:16 PM
Bitcoin falls already...5750 and continue to go down.
That is right. Keep dumping and dumping. I will buy more cheap bitcoin because I have just sold all of my bitcoin at the peaak - $6000 per bitcoin. Hope that bitcoin will soon return to $4000 so that I can earn a 50% profit in the amount of bitcoin. Long live bitcoin. Long live hard fork
Activity: 97
October 25, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

this is only Pumped price price will down next few weeks
Activity: 126
October 25, 2017, 04:14:30 PM
The amount of forks that are happening are hurting BTC really badly. People see that they are printing money out of thin air, and this kind of model cannot be sustainable.

Browsing the net today and I came accross Bitcoin Silver, I'm guessing we will have Bitcoin Platinum and Bronze by year 2018...
Pages:
Jump to: