Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin about the free world, but not for us in the Middle East! - page 5. (Read 3820 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Buy bitcoin in localbitcoins.com or in coinbase

Coin base doesn't work in middle east. Localbitcoin is ridiculously expensive.

Thanks bro.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
apparently you have not understood the basics of the world in your past 40 years!
it is pretty simple, when you want to deal with fiat, banks, and anything related to those you have to follow all the rules and regulations of those too.
this means AML/KYC, this means long waits for manual verification, this means selfie with your passport. if you don't like it then take it up with your government and banks and related authorities and ask them why they ask you to jump through all these hoops to use your own money (fiat/cash/dinar or what your local currency is).
this has nothing to do with bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Buy bitcoin in localbitcoins.com or in coinbase they are the trusted site when it comes to that one, and the issue in the Middle East I don't know about it, maybe it is not yet accepted it on where country you live in. Just go on to that site I give you they are probably make you some bitcoin if you have some hardware wallet or online wallet for it. Search in Google you'll find some answers there and some reviews that may help you to have some bitcoins.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It's not so straightforward to buy bitcoin  in the Middle East. Yes, I have tried everything. If bitcoin was about the free world, why all the exchanges ask for very strict verification that even the stock exchanges don't ask for?  I have never had to take a selfie with my passport in my entire 40 yrs of life until I came in to the bitcoin world, what the heck?!! All the exchanges take ages to verify and when they do, they discriminate those from the middle east. Most of them don't allow us to use fiat currency to buy bitcoin, so how the hell new comers will buy it? The barriers of entry to the bitcoin world are too many for people in middle east, am sick of it.

I find the conventional banks much easier to deal with than  the bitcoin exchanges. Guess what? I was successfully registered in one after waiting for a month, only to be told I can't spend more than  300 Dollars a week in buying bitcoin, seriously??? I freaking have thousands of dollars to invest and they want me to spend 300 dollars a week for a coin worth $2500???

Now, the easy way is to buy from others, but I am gonna have to pay a premium of 10 to 20 pct above fair market value to buy and that's BS!

I am thinking to start my own ICO for an exchange that has commercial sense an open to the world. We need a revolution here.
Pages:
Jump to: