Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot - page 66. (Read 73719 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 11:36:40 AM
i think yes in so many aspect it is affecting the life of the people. if we the present rate of bitcoin. it really chage the financial position of the people.

I agree, With bitcoin even a student can match the monthly salary of an employed worker who don't knows about bitcoin.. To some people that have physical condition they can also have a chance to earn money even if they are at home.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 15, 2016, 10:41:30 AM
Bitcoin definitely change my life for the better I am earning from home offering my service and selling stuffs uisng bitcoin,also get into faucets where I had huge downline and I earn a lot of satoshis from them even though they are small but if you sum it all up it is a big number..
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
June 15, 2016, 09:52:08 AM
Bitcoin can change indeed your life and that is because you are now using some digital money and you can even earn some nice money with Bitcoin so that is really nice for the most people who are using Bitcoin a lot.
And the world is also getting more modern and you also can see now that Bitcoin is becoming more acceptable so that is perfect.
Activity: 420
June 15, 2016, 09:44:37 AM
Bitcoin is effecting some lives in a huge way and some in a less huge way. The Bitcoin is not effecting me as much I have a day job so it allows me to make some extra money. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2016, 09:39:05 AM
i dont think that bitcoins are affecting life allot because there will always be people who dont want to ues the coin and also dont use him so i dont think it affect really allot of people.

It will surely not affect the life of people who are not aware of bitcoin yet, but people who are holding and using it are definitely affected positively from it as they want to earn more and more coins for future.
Activity: 350
June 15, 2016, 09:35:59 AM
i dont think that bitcoins are affecting life allot because there will always be people who dont want to ues the coin and also dont use him so i dont think it affect really allot of people.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
June 15, 2016, 09:17:03 AM
on some people yes .. but maybe its good or a bad  effetct on life cause as we know theres a good thing and bad things on bitcoins.
Activity: 120
June 15, 2016, 09:09:22 AM
on some people yes cause they find it a good  way or an alternative way to earn a money.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2016, 08:35:47 AM
i think yes in so many aspect it is affecting the life of the people. if we the present rate of bitcoin. it really chage the financial position of the people.
Activity: 644
June 15, 2016, 08:32:10 AM
yes in some person or people it really affects a lot .Cause maybe they find it helpful on their daily lives and for me that is what bitcoins all about

Money is definitely not everything in life but it is life today. Without money, we can't even get water to drink. But with bitcoins, it is totally different as it's a virtual currency that is still new and developing. The price is higher than any physical currency and if we check, there are many ways to earn bitcoins unlike fiat cash when it comes to online jobs.

Activity: 392
June 15, 2016, 07:35:57 AM
bitcoin affects my life a lot, at first i spend a lot of time on bitcointalk and besides that i can invest in bitcoins

I take bitcoin as a hobby and bitcointalk as well. So I guess that's what bitcoin matters most to me. To be able to participate in a community, as a family with a lot of people who has similar interests as you.

And investment aspects as well. I hold BTC.

Bitcoin is an best investment at a moment, and once you start earning bitcoin you try to earn more and more, bitcoin is something addiction to me, more I hold more I want.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
June 15, 2016, 07:33:32 AM
yes in some person or people it really affects a lot .Cause maybe they find it helpful on their daily lives and for me that is what bitcoins all about
Activity: 294
June 15, 2016, 03:10:57 AM
bitcoin affects my life a lot, at first i spend a lot of time on bitcointalk and besides that i can invest in bitcoins

I take bitcoin as a hobby and bitcointalk as well. So I guess that's what bitcoin matters most to me. To be able to participate in a community, as a family with a lot of people who has similar interests as you.

And investment aspects as well. I hold BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
June 15, 2016, 02:35:10 AM
bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

BTC turned a generation of consumers into producers, including myself.
That, on it's own, is completely revolutionary.
Activity: 178
June 15, 2016, 01:24:58 AM
still trying to earn bitcoin beside my main job ,  so bitcoin not affects much in my life for now, but who know maybe in future i can change my life with bitcoin   
provided you are sure and keep trying, certainly in the future, you will get more revenue from the bitcoin even exceed your main income.
ya i hope so , but for now maybe i will earn some knowledge and some money , because i just started.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2016, 05:16:36 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 14, 2016, 05:02:42 PM
see positivenya value. you can get some money when playing bitcoin. time would indeed be a major obstacle. however, if you are smart divide it all the time will not be a problem. proper time management is the solution.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
June 14, 2016, 04:58:31 PM
still trying to earn bitcoin beside my main job ,  so bitcoin not affects much in my life for now, but who know maybe in future i can change my life with bitcoin   
provided you are sure and keep trying, certainly in the future, you will get more revenue from the bitcoin even exceed your main income.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2016, 11:05:38 AM
still trying to earn bitcoin beside my main job ,  so bitcoin not affects much in my life for now, but who know maybe in future i can change my life with bitcoin  

I guess you haven't gotten victory and pleasure in the bitcoin, so you still do bitcoin to earn extra money. You already know that bitcoin is a digital currency that is so special and advantageous. Hopefully you can do short or long term investment in the bitcoin

Proper knowledge and guidance is so important to learn how to make extra money from bitcoin, and once you get that then sky is the limit for your earnings.
Activity: 756
June 14, 2016, 11:03:27 AM
still trying to earn bitcoin beside my main job ,  so bitcoin not affects much in my life for now, but who know maybe in future i can change my life with bitcoin  

I guess you haven't gotten victory and pleasure in the bitcoin, so you still do bitcoin to earn extra money. You already know that bitcoin is a digital currency that is so special and advantageous. Hopefully you can do short or long term investment in the bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: