Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after 1st august = Unstoppable? - page 4. (Read 2898 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 146
July 08, 2017, 02:46:07 PM
Is it safe to say that? assuming that everything will go as planned, UASF will get activated and everyone will switch to it and support it. (both services and individuals with more nodes etc.)

Maybe for a few weeks, months or years but Altcoins will always do anything just to beat bitcoin in terms of price. they need to try harder because bitcoin is getting much popular nowadays so it will still be on top for a longer years
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
July 08, 2017, 02:45:03 PM
How you know it might totally crash it trying to fix it  Cheesy .
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
July 08, 2017, 02:41:20 PM
I would say that Bitcoin's biggest obstacle to its growth today would have been removed. Which would allow us to break down barriers in the price and in the acceptance of the cryptocurrency.

I know in fact that high fees and confirmation time are the main reason why Bitcoin is not yet being implemented at all levels of society. And a possible correction to these problems is of extreme importance for global acceptance.

Try to offer a coffe shop to accept Bitcoin today, and make him start using Bitcoin knowing he needs to charge 20% more of the product in fees and wait a few hours to get his money. Something like that does not seem so tempting.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
July 08, 2017, 02:39:01 PM
Is it safe to say that? assuming that everything will go as planned, UASF will get activated and everyone will switch to it and support it. (both services and individuals with more nodes etc.)

Assuming everything after the soft fork or hard fork goes as planned? Sure. It's very tough to say though that everything will go as planned, as I think there will always be problems along the way. Also, don't take out of the equation that some altcoins can overtake bitcoin in terms of market cap and level of global adoption. In my opinion I think bitcoin will do fine though.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
July 08, 2017, 02:28:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: