Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market? - page 29. (Read 6969 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
   Bitcoin can be and will be still take control of the market. Just think of it,when you buy altcoins you still need bitcoin as a payment and even altcoins continuously growing it doesn't mean that altcoins can take control of the market. Altcoins are so far beyond bitcoins demands and value.

Yes,  altcoins are too far compared to bitcoin.  We really need btc than bitcoin but i also believe that there are altcoins that is also good and very profitable like btc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Of course, the most important thing remains after the bitcoin, because the bitcoin is the founder of all kriptovyalyut, and as you notice from the course of the whithout, the growth of all the crypto currency depends directly!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
For me,it is still bitcoin who will take control in the market.Many investor trusted bitcoin for how many years now because it is already proven that bitcoin is stable than other crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

As you can see that bitcoin is controlling the market at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and drastically decreasing recently and this is also the main reason for the market crypto is constantly declining during the last time. It can be seen that only a small bitcoin price fluctuation can cause the whole market to move and you will be able to lose a lot of money if you keep altcoin at a bitcoin price.
Activity: 322
No one is controlling the market I think, because the market depends on the people who are using it, also altcoins are depending to bitcoin, it is always been like that for many years, I think Bitcoin will be on top of that.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
These days it seems like altcoins are doing better than bitcoin because pretty much all of their prices are green while bitcoin price is red, and I think Bitcoin and Ethereum already have a lot of enthusiasts and many investors. So Bitcoin will be the coin in the greatest Cryptocurrency market
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
This is a weird comparison because it is very clear that bitcoin surely rules the market and almost all the altcoins are under the supremacy of bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates the market with its market cap and volume rates. This makes it the King of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
which controls the market price is obviously Bitcoin because he is the mother of all coins in cryptocurrency. if the price of Bitcoin falls drastically the price of Altcoin also fared the same as Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin are interconnected. of course that controls the market price for now is Bitcoin not Altcoin.
I believe that bitcoin is still controlled by whales and digital geniuses . And for all coin absolutely free from control . Everything is controlled in this world
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

Currently the market control is bitcoin, and for the next few years I'm sure it's still the top bitcoin, and for altcoin it will take a long time to control the market, because bitcoin is the strongest and most popular.
Activity: 70
In my opinion market is controlled by bitcoin. And it will remain the same forever. Altcoins will never be able to replace it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
in the rising prices the majority tend to transfer their tokens to the altcoin as they can bring more profits but in a single panic and fall of prices the dominance of btc increases rapidly that shows us that investors have confidence  on btc more than anything.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

In my own opinion, bitcoins will always be at the top since it was the first cryptocurrency that has been made and altcoins are only created in order to compete with bitcoins along with businesses.
Activity: 168
As you can see the most awarding part when selling altcoins is the bull season that moment we gain alot coz bitcoin is at all time high and alts as well.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
As far as i know bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency. I think every digital coins wont survive if bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is the face of digital currency market. The only way for other coins to survive is to pull off what bitcoin has done. But as far as i imagine these coins depends on bitcoin. Lets just wait for future to tell wether these coins will survive. Lets all hope that digital coins will keep growing.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is still controlling the market all throughout. I know almost all of us have seen the market price that once bitcoin is down almost all of the altcoins follows. That's how important the value of bitcoin coin is in the market. So being the king or leader in crypto, wherever it goes the rest will go after.
Activity: 154
We do not need think that any alternative coin will take control of market. If you check the coinmarketcap and observe how it works you will see that any time bitcoin go down all other coin go down with bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Each investor has his own preferences. Some choose Bitcoin for spite of the fact that it does not show such strong growth as some altcoyins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Bitcoin in my opinion has a higher trust and influence over the years. If altkoins and will beat bitcoin in the auction, it will not be soon.
Activity: 140
Probably both of which will control the market because they are what makes the market stand up until now if one sala out of the market may market will also disappear..
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Of course bitcoin will be first, altcoin will follow slowly but can not beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is very special when compared to altcoin, as good as any altcoin, they are just copycat.
Pages:
Jump to: