Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and ASIC Hosting (Mining4less.com) - page 4. (Read 1123 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Interested but would like to know where this facility is located to determine proximity / feasibility for me
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
For Non Bitmain units.   Minimum unit needs to be 10 or more.  Send them an email for quotes but the pricing should be relatively close or the same as equal wattage Bitmain Equivalents.  

I have a few L3's on order

I may host with you.

Tired it is late and I just found this thread.  Searched for it took some time.

I think I will want some more maybe 5 L3's
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
For Non Bitmain units.   Minimum unit needs to be 10 or more.  Send them an email for quotes but the pricing should be relatively close or the same as equal wattage Bitmain Equivalents. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
Finally some hosting prices that make sense. None of this $100 per kilowatt crap most people are charging. Good on you guys!

One question...I only see pricing for bitmain units. What about, Avalons, Ebits, etc?
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Hello All,

I'm here to help promote my friend's ASIC hosting business "www.Mining4Less.com" .  Many of the big names on this forum host their ASIC with them, including myself.   If any of you read my thread, you guys know that I'm very experienced with mining and am also very picky / particular for my mining needs.  If it's good enough for me, I'm pretty certain it should be good enough for anyone out there.  No more worrying about noise, heat, and blowing up your transformers!  

Refer a friend and get $35 per Referral.  The Referred friend must host a minimum of 5 machines with us.  Refer 5 friends or more and get 10 times $200 off Bitmain coupon on top which is worth $2000.  We will also do a monthly referral contest and whoever referred the most friends, will get another $220 Bitmain coupon on top of all their bonuses.  This month contest will start now until end of April

Check them out at www.Mining4Less.com .  Here are their hosting price for new customers.  
Mention you saw the info from Bitcointalk and get free installs on all your ASICs.  That's a $35 saving per ASIC.

All our sites are INSURED for Fire and Theft

FULL YEAR PREPAID
B3 / X3 / Z9 - 49 / month
Bitmain L3 - $74/month
Bitmain A3/D3 - $99/month
Bitmain S9 - $105/month

6 MONTH PREPAID
B3 / X3 / Z9 - 55 / month
Bitmain L3 - $79/month
Bitmain A3/D3 - $105/month
Bitmain S9 - $109/month

STANDARD MONTHLY - NO COMMITMENTS
B3 / X3 / Z9 - 55 / month
Bitmain L3 - $85/month
Bitmain A3/D3 - $110/month
Bitmain S9 - $120/month

Power Supply Rentals = $9/month
Overclocking is not recommended, but it's your machines so we will not restrict your rights.  If you choose Custom Firmware or Overclocking, you will need to sign a waiver that you understand the risk of Overclocking.  There is an additional $15/ASIC per month for Overclocking or using Custom Firmware.
Racks, networking cables provided at no charge.  

Custom Mining4Less Dashboard Monitoring Software.
You can monitor your all ASICs via 1 dashboard from any Laptop, Tablet or Cell phone anywhere in the World!

Features
* Reboot
* Hash rate
* Pool / ASIC temperature for each Core
* Last Active time and many more features
* Orange means the Machine have 1 or more 0 hashing board.  

With this capability, you can always be on top of your machine status.  All machines coming in will be label with their owner's name and serial # documented.

Minging4Less.com currently have 4 Mega Facilities and are hosting thousands of ASICs for customers.  We are working to fill our 4th building in 4 Phases to make sure we do things right and provide the best Customer Experience rather than rush.  We also have a new 5th Facility planned on the way but that won't be ready until end of 2018.

Phase 1 - 700 total openings ( Filled)  
Phase 2 - 750 total openings (Filled)
Phase 3 - 850 total openings ( Filled) -
Phase 4 - 1750 total openings - Available in May Part A / June Part B.   PART A of PHASE 4 FILL.  Only existing members can add more machines
Phase 5 - New 5th Facility - End of 2018

Enjoy and Happy Mining!!!

Pages:
Jump to: