Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and ASIC Hosting (Mining4less.com) - page 3. (Read 1123 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Where is the location? I inquired through the website, I have +5 L3+ I would like to host. Reading some reviews from others, and this seems safe and legit.

Anybody need a referral? Will I really get the 5x $35 setup waived if I mention the Bitcointalk.org post?

They have 4 locations in the Houston area.   The customer have to mention your name when they're sending in the ASICs and host at least 5 ASICs with us.  Your referral fee gets paid out after they have 90 days of services with us.   Yes, you can refer as many people as you like via any Social media or method.  They just need to let us know who refer them before starting services with us.  Setup fees are currently already waived for BTCtalk members.  You actually get referral bonus money on top of that per each referral.

This is a typical volume they handle daily per facility.  But specialized attention are still being dedicated to new small miners.  All machines are labeled with the customer's name before moving toward the next chain.  

What I love about their service is that they have everything covered for you.  

Examples.
1) No C13 to C14 power cable for your PSU?  They can sell you a high quality 14AWG C13 to C14 at low cost of $7.95.
2) Network cables are provided at no additional cost
3) Switch and switch ports are provided at no additional cost
4) No Power Supply?  Cheap $9/month rental
5) Dedicated Tech support
6) Vacation - YES U CAN!

**********Bitmain doing L3 for 855 which is 655 after $200 Bitmain coupons.  This insane deal!!!******************

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
hello !! whether you need translations please contact me on telegram@backobtc a clean job with previous work
Activity: 27
Where is the location? I inquired through the website, I have +5 L3+ I would like to host. Reading some reviews from others, and this seems safe and legit.

Anybody need a referral? Will I really get the 5x $35 setup waived if I mention the Bitcointalk.org post?
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
+2
@kilo17 - Thank you for the kind words.  It still amazes me how far we all have went in just the a few years.  I still have much to thank you, for all the stuff I learned from you, Hawkfish007, Philipma as well as a ton of other Forum members.  Crazy humble beginnings of trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents is what makes this hobby awesome.

@swimmer63 - You are Spot on!  This is EXACTLY why I asked Mining4Less.com to open it up to the General public.   I will post some pics of their facility and the sheer demands they get every week.  However, to your point, your best customers are the ones that appreciate your services the most, which is the smaller miners.  Everyone starts off as small miners, but those who have a good experience are your most LOYAL and they will always GROW.  I get people P.M me every week asking me where else they can host because of MAX sites, too many restrictions, ridiculous hosting cost, or bad customer experience. If you ask any Mining4less.com customers, they will tell you, they get assigned DEDICATED Tech support staff to make sure they have a good customer experience.  That's the difference with Mining4less.com,  as they're still applying the BIG Customer Model services to everyone even the miner that only have 1 Machine.  

Many of the BTCtalk members have seen my setup in the post below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/data-center-mining-garage-and-man-mining-cave-part-2-1806061

I enjoy it, but over time, it simply does not make as much sense dealing with the noise, heat, H.OA, pissed off neighbors, blown transformer, nor the work of managing my rigs.  Ok, it was really the Wife complaining she wants her house back!   Mining4Less.com's price is so competitive, I can't even do it at their cost, at home, if I factor in my build out cost and time / effort.   Nor could I ever imagine taking a vacation until I migrated to their services!!

But my opinion is Biased as I'm bribed w Expensive Whiskey.  =)

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I am shipping a few miners to Mining4Less this week.  After reviewing their website, this thread,
and having a few discussions by email, I am excited to see how they do.

I have been looking for a quality hosting facility that is on top of their game for some time.

Right now I am spread across three hosting locations, all of which have issues.  Customer Service problems
have been the biggest issues, lack of communication and slow response being the primary problems over the past
2+ years.

But now there are capacity issues, limitations on the type of miners (as in only S9s) or skyrocketing
rates for smaller sized customers.

I know...I know.....I don't have 1000+ miners or even 100+ miners.  And I probably never will 1000. 
But I have doubled what I do have every year and pay on time, every time.  You can't tell me there
aren't a couple hundred, if not a couple thousand, folks like myself worth having as customers.

I will report back here on how Mining4Less does.  Hopefully, we will have a long profitable relationship.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I have known Nhan for a long time and done tons of business with him.   I currently have 150 L3+ being hosted with him and another 150 L3+ being sent to him.  It is top notch hosting and I recommend him highly.

I would also try a test at least to see s and feasible and fake. if possible. thanks

Email them for a trial demo of the software that u can use to manage your machines if it was hosted there.  They will assign a dedicated support staff to assist you.  No obligations.
Activity: 185

I would also try a test at least to see s and feasible and fake. if possible. thanks
@Philip - I think Bitmain is trying to win you back from Canaan.  =)
@Rob - Welcome aboard and please do share your experience with the Custom in house Dashboard Software, where you can manage all of your ASICs on 1 page vs opening multiple browsers.  This includes support for Innosilicon and all Bitmains ASICs.  

I'm very excited about the overwhelming support from the community.   I only started this post a few days ago and we already signing up many new members.  Now the owner of Mining4Less.com is convinced that they want BTC members.  They were originally shy from having to deal with too many small Miners which would be more resource intensive at their scale, vs less but larger customers.  I asked him "How did you think those large players started?  They were very small miners like myself a few years ago".  

If you treat your customer's right, they will keep growing with your company.  They will also refer their friends.  To prove this point,  I challenged him to add the following incentive for our BTCtalk members!

Refer a friend and get $35 per Referral.  The Referred friend must host a minimum of 5 machines with us.  Refer 5 friends or more and get 10 times $200 off Bitmain coupon on top which is worth $2000.  We will also do a monthly referral contest and whoever referred the most friends, will get another $220 Bitmain coupon on top of all their bonuses.  This month contest will start now until end of April

He agreed!  Let the Referrals and contest begin!  This is getting more exciting!

*************** FULL Disclaimer, I didn't do this for free.  I got bribed with very expensive Japanese Whiskeys!!!***********************

Activity: 5
Lets see how this plays out! mining4less.com is the most affordable i have come across so far. I sent them two L3+'s today via next day delivery. I should be able to have access to them tomorrow to test over the weekend! I have 5 more to ship next week if all goes good, and three more coming in the next two weeks! I will post my thoughts and reviews next week.

I look forward to filling up a rack if all goes well!

Ojai Rob out..

So i tested over the weekend and all went well with the exception of a few hickups, most likely on my end, and not www.mining4less.com . I only have two systems there, but i sent another three today and will ship 3 to 5 more next week. I plan on putting 20 L3+s there and then letting it ride!

I recommend you folks go for it if your skeptical.  Im still getting emails from other vendors and their crazy pricess!  Tell them Ojai Rob sent you,  I think one of us gets a commission of some sort!

Cheers!

Ojai Rob.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
@Philipma - Thanks for business and it's an honor to host for a btctalk Legend as yourself.

@Eyedol-X - Houston Base

@Hawkfish007 - Thanks for the kind words.  Yes, I wanted them to open up to regular miners so we all can have access to a low cost quality provider.  Previously they only host for larger accounts.  As you know, this is their 3rd warehouse with a 4th opening up so I said why not open it up to the Public.  That's why I took the liberty to help them advertise on BTCTalk.

@DebitMe - Only ASIC hosting for now at this Facility.  GPU hosting may be open for the future but there are higher requirements for GPU hosting as it is also more resource intensive.

They also sell Mining supplies.  I buy most of my stuff thru them and Hawkfish007 / Finksy.

you flatter me.

I got first of six L3's today

been testing it and I have to get more to understand my results. At the moment it seems to run too good. (nice problem) Maybe I just got a good one.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I appreciate it the message.  I will reply and let you know my thoughts.

In the meantime, does anyone want to join a group buy with me for some of those innosilicon A6's sent here?  I am wanting 2 or 3 but the MOQ is 5, so if I could find another person or two to grab a couple units we can have them ship straight here.
@Debitme - P.M Sent about PandaMiners.  I think those are acceptable as they work with the current cooling infrastructures.  I'm sure they want a minimum QTY of at least 5 vs just doing 1 offs for those.

@Tekno2020 - Yeah, their prices are incredible as they deal with mostly larger miners.  Economy of scales.  However I want them to open it up to our communities because I keep hearing horror stories or when someone find a great place to host, they are maxxed out.  They're currently hosting for a lot of the big players on this forum, I'm sure you will hear more and more of them chime in as they see this thread.  Heck it's cheaper for me to host with them then to upgrade my power and deal with blowing up another Transformer.   Centerpoint sent me a $8K bill for that.
Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
Sent them an email.  Seems like a fair deal.
legendary
@Philipma - Thanks for business and it's an honor to host for a btctalk Legend as yourself.

@Eyedol-X - Houston Base

@Hawkfish007 - Thanks for the kind words.  Yes, I wanted them to open up to regular miners so we all can have access to a low cost quality provider.  Previously they only host for larger accounts.  As you know, this is their 3rd warehouse with a 4th opening up so I said why not open it up to the Public.  That's why I took the liberty to help them advertise on BTCTalk.

@DebitMe - Only ASIC hosting for now at this Facility.  GPU hosting may be open for the future but there are higher requirements for GPU hosting as it is also more resource intensive.

They also sell Mining supplies.  I buy most of my stuff thru them and Hawkfish007 / Finksy.

I appreciate the reply, if they would consider Pandaminer (since they aren't as resource intensive to run and all set up and ready to go), please let me know.

Thanks!
Activity: 952
Merit: 508

@Eyedol-X - Houston Base

Cool - PM Sent

@Eyedol-X - Houston Base

legendary
Hello, do you do GPU hosting or PandaMiner hosting at all?
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
I can vouch for the OP. I have been hosting 33 rigs at yun999's place for over a year and very happy with his service and quick response to reboot requests. Now that he has more capacity, sending 35 L3+s direct from Bitmain. I am glad that a fellow miner is offering hosting services at great prices to us small miners  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: