Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Blockchain in Hollywood Movies - page 3. (Read 484 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
I saw bitcoin featured in Billions TV show in 2017.

A moment to remember.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
If you do the right search using some distinct words, you will get better results, but it is better for you to ask about a specific movie or topic and then members can help you find the best solutions or proposals.

you can check ---> Banking on Bitcoin  >> Magic Money >> The Bitcoin Experiment

Yeah, that had been my problem.
I may not be using the right words or the right terms to filter what I need.
Google has the means to look for everything but, if not done in the right way then he cannot find it for you.  Grin
Sorry about that.
Thanks for the tip though.

Check Dope (2015)
More like 2018-2020 will do.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
You can watch Hacker, although it was a very short script where mentioned bitcoin. Bitcoin was mentioned for using as a payment system in their illegal activities. Although that's a bad move, I think it was good for bitcoin in general.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
Let the movies make cryptocurrency popular... So that after some time governments of all nations will remove the restriction on it.
Yes, it's a good medium to give exposure to bitcoin being included to their script and movie itself. I haven't watched the other crypto movies, I still can't find time to watch any of those.

In India crypto is ban.
Is this a fact in India? this might be off topic but I'm confused with the real thing there.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Check Dope (2015)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Let the movies make cryptocurrency popular... So that after some time governments of all nations will remove the restriction on it.
In India crypto is ban.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
If you do the right search using some distinct words, you will get better results, but it is better for you to ask about a specific movie or topic and then members can help you find the best solutions or proposals.

you can check ---> Banking on Bitcoin  >> Magic Money >> The Bitcoin Experiment
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
So recently, I have been watching a lot of films with the (paid) Fox movies application and other ways.
Struck with some movies adding bitcoin and the blockchain in their scripts and plots.
People are seeing it now even in Hollywood.

1. The Hustle.
Penny Rust (Rebel Wilson) trying to payback Thomas for the medical expenses in bitcoin.
She even stated how much the transaction fee is. It was really funny.
Cannot find a better clip but here is one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fk9Xd9lkR4 go to 2:35.
Credits to the owner.

2. Charlie's Angels (2019)
"you can forget nano-tech. Forget AI. Forget cryptocurrency. Quantum energy is the future."

If you have some to share, please do. Even those with just a little part in the script.
Not the old ones though as I know there is already one thread for that.
Also, if I am in the wrong section, please correct me.
Pages:
Jump to: