Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and deep web - page 2. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 05:43:54 AM
Hello!

so i recently heard about the deep web, how it uses bitcoin and how the transactions made there are anonymus. to my current understanding of bitcoin every transaction is written in the blockchain and is known and can be seen by anyone. so my question is where is the anonymus transaction written? and why can't you see it?

Its because to access the deep web you would have to use a different ip or a mask to let you in otherwise you risk yourself getting caught either by hacking or viruses. That’s why it is very hard to know or track the transactions used because of that
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 05:43:18 AM
When you make a bank wire transfer, they are visible all you information (name, surname, bank etc.) or a transaction with credit/debit card
But when you make a bitcoin transfer, nothing is visible, you can only trace the transaction detail with blockchain, but nothing more
This not mean that is untraceable, so be careful when use the deep web
Activity: 630
November 29, 2017, 05:39:10 AM
in fact, bitcoin addresses are not directly linked to the user's identity, so users are free to create new alamt without having to include identity. in addition, bitcoin transactions are anonymous because the transactions are not bound by the identity of the user as when we transacted using the bank.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
November 27, 2017, 02:04:11 PM
With enough effort, bitcoin can be traced. However, you can make it very very difficult.
I am pretty sure that by now it is nearly impossible to track any transaction, I mean if you think that there is only about 13 million btc circling the network half of them are just sitting in wallets the other half is transected between all the bitcoin users in the world, 1 btc will get divided to multiple unites which are then sent and received by many people, that is why sending bitcoin to the wrong address can't be cancelled otherwise wallets would have that option, what I am trying to say is no matter who uses bitcoin or no matter for what he uses it for it 100 percent untraceable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 01:43:40 PM
Hello!

so i recently heard about the deep web, how it uses bitcoin and how the transactions made there are anonymus. to my current understanding of bitcoin every transaction is written in the blockchain and is known and can be seen by anyone. so my question is where is the anonymus transaction written? and why can't you see it?

Deep web can be accessed through tor browser where your IP will be changed automatically so nobody can access your real IP and can find your identification.

Bitcoin is anonymous itself so it will be hard for anyone to track you down but to add more anonymity you can use deep web wallets or simply tor with your web wallets and make payments.

Yes bitcoin transactions are recorded in blockchain which is public ledger but if you will not post your bitcoin address there is no way to find your connection with that bitcoin address. So you can still remain anonymous while all your bitcoin transactions will be visible to others.
Activity: 145
November 27, 2017, 12:07:59 PM
Hello!

Transactions with bitcoin leaves no mark behind it. That's the biggest advantage of bitcoin. But unfortunatelly, people too that advantage and used it in the wrong ways. Deep web business is now done with bitcoin because they are totally safe and no one can track them. It's very unfortunate to see these kind of criminal activities affect people's opinion towards bitcoin. This needs to change by spreading knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
November 27, 2017, 11:57:40 AM
Hello!

Bitcoin's transaction is not really anonymous as everyone believe. With a good tracer, people who are involved in a transaction can be determined even if it is transacted at a deep web. Most people really need a security before accessing the deep web because with out it, they will be in danger.

And if you don't know, a lot of people we're arrested thinking that they can hide from what they have done in the deep web.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
November 27, 2017, 11:48:27 AM
With enough effort, bitcoin can be traced. However, you can make it very very difficult.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
November 27, 2017, 11:41:49 AM
How transactions are recorded on the blockchain doesn´t differ whether you broadcast it through tor (the browser how you reach the deep web) or not.

The thing is that you can generate yourself a (nearly) unlimited amount of addresses and if you use your addresses (spending coins, receiving one doesn´t require any caution because that doesn´t interact with your client) through the tor browser, they will be broadcast anonymously (more or less, I will explain later).

If you want to spend your coins anonymously I would recommend a VPN instead of Tor (or Tor over VPN), because someone who intercepts your traffic is very likely your ISP and if you use just the tor browser, your traffic from your PC to the tor entry node is not encrypted.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
November 27, 2017, 11:31:21 AM
Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: