Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and ETH are Shitcoins - page 7. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
January 14, 2018, 06:27:04 AM
So bitcoin got extremely high transaction fees, slowdowns, huge risks.
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

ETH being $100k and Bitcoin being 1m? Lol....

Market really is crazy, a bubble and with tons of dumb money.

I hope for a crash because then WTC will still be worth $100bn.

The funny thing is that your rank is member, so it has been a while that you are here. My question is why are you even here at all?
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
January 14, 2018, 06:26:01 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum have a high volume in the market more and more investor are attracting in there potential so this two altcoin are not shitcoin they give a lot opportunity in all of us even the transaction are too slow and have high fee still it legit and have potential.

So they cant ever crash? The higher their market cap is, the better? The more safe?

Sorry bro but this is basis for crash & losing all your money.

Also like I just said above your post. My bitcoin is dead capital. I made my fortune when I used 20% of my bitcoin to buy altcoins. Its now worth 5 times of what all my bitcoin is worth. So if I stayed in Bitcoin maybe now I would have 50k? But by going out of bitcoin (with just 20%) I now own 5 times that. You see how useless Bitcoin has become because its so high?
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 14, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
These two coins are not shit coin at all what do you call ripple and other huh? Shitcoins doesnt have value you know buy we must respect your opinion but still bitcoin and ethereum are not shit coins theyre genuine
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 14, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

Another newbie that have no idea in crypto world and now creating topic accusating bitcoin and ethereum are shitcoin whats wrong with you paps ? Hahaha
Bitcoin and ethereum have a high volume in the market more and more investor are attracting in there potential so this two altcoin are not shitcoin they give a lot opportunity in all of us even the transaction are too slow and have high fee still it legit and have potential.
Merit: 157
January 14, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
Why should that be shit coins? I think these are the last coins you can call shit coins.
I have the feeling that some people here consider "their" coins as religion and worship them. Altcoins but also BTC have their advantages and disadvantages.
So why always so negative to coins that you might not own?  Roll Eyes

Because Bitcoin and ETH hold no value (other than using it to pay, and trade... well and ETH got some cat dApps and shady Icos..) and may be at their peak already. You see at some point BTC, ETH cant rise anymore and the higher they are, the harder it gets to have gains.

And I do have BTC. I dont "hate" BTC. But see, my BTC used to be 100%. I used 20% of the BTC to buy some Altcoins. And now... a couple of months later.... I hold 80% of Altcoins and 20% of BTC. But thats still with me never even touching the original BTC. I never sold more BTC. But BTC is dead capital. It rose maybe x3 but many of my Altcoins went x5,10,x20,x30 .. Some even a bit more than that.

As for WTC (Walton) unlike most of the other coins its a real company, with real products, patents, powering a smart city, agrarculture projects and so on. So thats some REAL value over just a virtual value. Its probably the most underrated "coin" right now as it may be bigger than Samsung some day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
January 13, 2018, 05:50:31 PM
Bitcoins are shit because their transaction fees is high and speed is low, bitcoins demand has increased a lot this year and so has the transactions so it will have high fees and low speed but soon lightning network is coming for bitcoins which would solve this problem.And as for Ethereum it is a unregulated platform so there will be many project with different ideas and teams.Bitcoin and etheruem are top coins in the  crypto currency market no doubt there are not many coins who would rival these coins.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 13, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

I totally disagree with this statement. Bitcoin and Ethereum are most popular and respected coins out there. I hope you are not serious.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 05:40:04 PM
So tell me please - how can I buy WTC from the scratch? The answer is that I need to buy bitcoin/ethereum first and then exchange it on WTC... Here is the answer WHY.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 05:23:32 PM
Thats really funny. If Bitcoin and Ethereum are shitcoins, what's the good coins then ? You are saying in fact that there is no good digital currencies, in other words. Well in this case, you can go away and search for other opportunities because this forum is full of Bitcoin and crypto currencies lovers, holders and traders, and I doubt highly that some of them will believe you.
Activity: 280
January 13, 2018, 05:18:55 PM
How can you call King and Queen of Cryptocurrencies shit coins? I think your opinion about them is very wrong. You need to do more research about what you investing in because it might later turn out different from what you think.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
January 13, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
I think this is a troll, just promotion for a real shitcoin that copied BTC's code, then calls BTC a shitcoin. mfw
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
January 13, 2018, 05:14:26 PM
I hope you are just trolling. It's well known fact that Bitcoin is older technology and newer cryptocurrencies have more advanced features and technical properties but Bitcoin is still the most famous and has the role of The cryptocurrency, a default cryptocurrency that is used as a reference and most crypto-to-crypto trades are still done via Bitcoin. You can't trade Cardano for EOS for example.
And Ethereum has a long roadmap planned for 2018, 2019 and even further. Some of the best blockchain developers in the world are working on Ethereum so it will not be outdated for another 5 years at least!
January 13, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
its just the crypto world is not mature now...
almost every coin that will have millions of users will become not stable and make problems
its the way it is right now..
we need to wait another year or two for 3rd generation projects to fully operate
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
January 13, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
Why should that be shit coins? I think these are the last coins you can call shit coins.
I have the feeling that some people here consider "their" coins as religion and worship them. Altcoins but also BTC have their advantages and disadvantages.
So why always so negative to coins that you might not own?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

I don't think so.
Activity: 294
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 13, 2018, 05:08:18 PM
OP i think your experiece in crypto is wrong because it's run by conveniece that it can brings so if it's not good or go well i think this will close or this will ban in some place so i say you can leave crypto anytime you want.For me crypto is one of the world best create as it's way for the knowledge in life and that's all people wants if you ask me,Moreover btc and eth are both as a digital money you can easy transfer this all over the world,i think if we continue like in the future we can call digital money as international money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are not shit coins all alternative coins are build on either bitcoin or ethereum technology.They are all copies of the original these new coins only improve on bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 266
January 13, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
All cryptocurrencies has same blockchain like ethereum and bitcoin but not same dataload.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
January 13, 2018, 05:03:51 PM
When a coin is exposed to as much network traffic as Bitcoin and ETH has been exposed too then all of them would of had to accommodate by rising the fees. This is because the coins need to rely on miners to use their processing power to move any transactions and solve the maths problem within the code. This means for them to be able to do this they priorities transactions with higher fees. The more transactions being made the more the fees go up.
Activity: 247
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 13, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

We feel your grievances and we cannot blame you. That's your opinion or maybe you'r just trolling. Regardless, please define shitcoin.

If Bitcoin and Ethereum are shitcoins then can we assume that you do not own one, even a ERC20 token? Whoops, I saw an ETH address on your post history  Roll Eyes I did not dig deeper, I know that I will just waste my time proving this is a FUD when obviously this is.

This looks funny, if bitcoin and eth are shitcoins what will you call ripple and trons, maybe you have another decimation for shitcoin that we don't know.

Hmm, shittercoins perhaps?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: