Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and ETH are Shitcoins - page 8. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
I think that bitcoin will soon be changes for the better and scale faster than Ethereum.
There will not be a crash, I would not hope, on the contrary, everything will be
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 03:38:19 PM
Is this some kind of trolling? BTC and ETH are more stable then any others crypto now. Your thoughts looks like very funy and silly imho. And I still dont see any reason why WTC not shitty coin?
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
Both are not shit coins, both are the real thing doesn't matter the transaction fees and the delay times.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 13, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are the real gems of crypto market. It can not be named as shit coin. My friend nothing is perfect. There is always some probabilities for improvement but we cant say shit coin and those who knows the potential of bitcoin and Ethereum they will keep buying.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
January 13, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
So bitcoin got extremely high transaction fees, slowdowns, huge risks.
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

It always amuse me when people criticize Bitcoin for slow transactions and high fees. Let's take a minute and think about a situation where Coin X being used on a level of Bitcoin. Will it still be cheaper and fast? The current ETH congestion is the proof that any coin if used at the level and volume of Bitcoin will face scalablilty issue.

Now coming to ETH dApp known as CryptoKitties. Well, we can't judge people's fun or joy even if they trading virtual kitties but as crypto enthusiasts, we too have gain alot from CryptoKitties case. It acted as a trial test for Eth security and speed. So we shouldn't criticize it either.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 02:40:06 PM
Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.
You can be named as a shittalker, spammer, or just a retard after spreading baseless FUD by creating multiple threads. Here was the first one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28057505
Such behaviour will never make this coin look more legit (even if it is worthy of any investments) in the eyes of crypto friendly bitcoin community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
January 13, 2018, 02:34:02 PM
I would definitely like to see his definition of shitcoin.  I can agree that they are not perfect but right now they are the gold and silver of the crypto world. 
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
Good evening,please i do wish to know something,this has bordered me so well and now i have decided to honestly let it out so i can be taught on it,recently i have heard about this word shitcoin I sincerely have wondered so well whats it could be and haven’t come out woth anything positive,please this moment i want to be grounded and taught on what that really mean because i can be in a whole ocean and still go thirsty,please can someone volunteer and tell me what the word shitcoin is about please I plead.Sincerely hope for an answer
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
January 13, 2018, 02:24:54 PM
"Nice" topic on BITCOINtalk

It looks similar when your Facebook friend post (on facebook) about how crap facebook is. got it?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 02:21:21 PM
This looks funny, if bitcoin and eth are shitcoins what will you call ripple and trons, maybe you have another decimation for shitcoin that we don't know.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 13, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

ETH being $100k and Bitcoin being 1m? Lol....

Market really is crazy, a bubble and with tons of dumb money.

I hope for a crash because then WTC will still be worth $100bn.
So give us constructive reasons, how WTC will improve human lives?
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
January 13, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

ETH being $100k and Bitcoin being 1m? Lol....

Market really is crazy, a bubble and with tons of dumb money.

I hope for a crash because then WTC will still be worth $100bn.
Pages:
Jump to: