Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam - page 12. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
You buy at high prices. that is a pity for you. You can not confirm ETH and BITCOIN fraud. Why are people buying low and selling at high prices? There will be people who are profitable and who are losing money. The market is so. You should re-examine the crypto before judging something
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
Most stupid person who are only to crypto to earn then leave usually ended broke before they even gain a penny, it is not just putting your money into things they you will just earn sitting on your bench and doing nothing, you also have to learn and read about more about cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 10, 2018, 07:36:10 AM
Many people call crypto currency a bubble. But I do not agree with this. I think that the crypto currency is a new era of the economy. Bitcoin and Ether become the basis for a new world economy.
You can be agree or not agree. But I see version that all cryptocurrencies were invented as one of ways to defeat against world crisis. Some liquidity should to go to crypto markets. To tell about results is too early
Actually this is an option. Nothing is right and nothing is wrong. When we believe in cryptocurrency we see that cryptocurrency becomes a great financial system. It all depends on us all, until now it has been proven that cryptocurrencies are needed by many people. Prices will continue to increase and when cryptocurrency begins to be abandoned and then the price will start to hit. It is a demand factor and every one in the world is a choice. Big scam is a funny thing and I think the groundwork used is very strange.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 07:22:45 AM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
I understand your feeling when you bought them at high price and now you were lost almost 1/2 your capital. But I think this is your mistake, you bought Bitcoin and Ethereum without enough knowledge in this market, even now you think that Bitcoin and Ethereum big scam while all has recognized advantages of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, this proved that you were not research cryptocurrency and just chasing after the crowd.
I advise you should continue holding Bitcoin and ETH, they will soon go up again in next a few months.
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 06:14:47 AM
Now I think you can rely on bitcoin, it will not stop, now it has grown significantly after a large decline, and this at least should continue. And one cannot lose such a great opportunity.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 29, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
Bitcoin and ether, it's not a Scam. Even the governments of various countries have recognized its value.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 29, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
BTC has made a lot of profit for many, and has helped many people become rich by holding onto them for a long time. So now let's buy and hold them maybe we will become millionaires in the next few years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:42:07 AM
Damn! This is what you get for being a "bandwagon" Investing without researching first. Investing because you don't want to get left behind or fear of missing out. This is a lesson newcomers needs to understand. When you invest money it doesn't mean it will always go up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 04:34:41 AM
Many people call crypto currency a bubble. But I do not agree with this. I think that the crypto currency is a new era of the economy. Bitcoin and Ether become the basis for a new world economy.
You can be agree or not agree. But I see version that all cryptocurrencies were invented as one of ways to defeat against world crisis. Some liquidity should to go to crypto markets. To tell about results is too early
Activity: 32
April 28, 2018, 04:29:15 PM
$26 trillion
Japan Asset Bubble

$8 trillion
US Great Recession

$7 trillion
Dotcom Bubble

$400 billion
Cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
April 28, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
regarding Bitcoin all conversations can be truthful. But as for the etherium, there is no fraud here. Crypto currency is very much involved in many spheres of human life and the etherium as a part of this world will have great prospects.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
April 28, 2018, 02:50:34 PM
copper member
Activity: 497
April 28, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

Make it a long-term investment, because it's better and you'll get a better profit. Better hold the coins you have, and do not panic, because by holding can save you from loss.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 01:43:45 PM
I think you are confused and knowledge is limited in the market. Or you assume that any time to invest in ETH and bitcoin is profitable or short term. The market will not increase forever. Volatility is the essence of the market. The main reason is the limited knowledge and subjective views. There is no reason to call ETH or BTC as scam. You are demonstrating the shallowness of knowledge and experience in the business of crypto.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
Why can you think bitcoin and ethereum is a scam?
I think you are too early to decide that the two coins are a scam. If the two coins is scam, what about the people in 2010 or even 2009? they have dozens or even thousands of bitcoins and now they have a luxurious life and can buy cars and luxury homes?
not only that, even microsoft classmates and many more angel investors come in and invest into bitcoin and ethereum (including state officials). what is it worth to be called a scam?
You are too hasty and panic, when there is a price drop. The safest way to play in the world of crypto is to hold your coin until the price reaches and tounch the BEP or even profit. Remember the historical incident of bitcoin and other crypto price grooves, they need time to get back to the original price even higher.
Patient and keep save or hold your coin in your wallet. Feel the price man….
Activity: 29
April 28, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
if you're buying something when it's on hype and did not do some research before investing your money into it.
eventually you will lose it all.

Exactly! People who bought bitcoin  (for example OP of this topic) without previously research - they can't know about the basic thing that bitcoin is a long-term investment, results of this is panic sell during the first dip
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
April 28, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
this is why cryptocurrency labeled as a scam or fraudulent asset.
the problem was lied within human himself,most of them did not do something called 'Do your own research' and got into it because of hype.
no matter where you go,if you're buying something when it's on hype and did not do some research before investing your money into it.
eventually you will lose it all.
it's human error instead of scam or fraud
Activity: 29
April 28, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
BTC price is falling every year lol
I (and other people here) immediately see that You are newbie in cryptocurrency, you want to know why? Just look at this : https://cdn.howmuch.net/articles/bitcoin-horrific-crashes-865c.png
AFL
Activity: 167
April 28, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Buy High Sell Low Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 28, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
I do not believe that the Bitcoin scam is simply impossible. I think that the crypto-currency as a whole is waiting for a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: