Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam - page 7. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
Based on the above factors, most private investors in the stock market can also say. AAPL, NVDA, MSFT, MCD, PEP - fraud?
People tend to explain their failures by the characteristics of the world, but not to see their mistakes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

Lol Cheesy if its scam, what you want here? ))
Activity: 27
June 11, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
Perks of crypto investment. It is perfectly understandable to be frustrated if you're not getting returns for your investment. But relax. It's going to bear fruit eventually.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
You maybe desperate, your statement is unfounded. It's a risk you have to face in this game. The fall of the market price you find will not last forever, the price will return to normal, you just need waiting
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 11, 2018, 08:51:58 AM
to be clear Bitcoin and or Ethereum in that matter is not a scam, The scammers that formulates scams are. You just happened to invest in the wrong time. you have invested in a high value and did not set stop lost. By now you should be negative and could not break even. what you can do is to reinvest tap up some more and take profit during all time highs. taking what you have invested by now would not help.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
Hello, I won't say you invested at wrong time because you thought the coins will keep rising. But nevertheless if you can stay little longer till end of the year, your story of calling Bitcoin and Ethereum fake will change.
Long term investment is the best. So my advice is for you to stay longer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 11, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
As far as I do not think BTC is a scam. They are the most potent coin today, in fact they have made many rich people and they became millionaires very early in a very short time. So do not think that BTC is a scam.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 05:47:47 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are not scam, infact, they are the best crypto with the best potentials especially if you buy and hold them on long term. You should know that crypto is volatile and this also applies to this two coin. Assuming you bought when the price was a bit lower and you hold on long term, you will make profit even if the market falls because the price will rise again before you decide to sell. Before investing in any crypto, try to make a proper research about it.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 11, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
Ahah! Great joke! Especially the first of April. But many people will take it literally. There are many such Warren in the cupboards unfortunately. They instill self-doubt.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
If Bitcoin and Ethereum are scam - what is not a scam? Too bad you've chosen a not good entering point smh, the market will go up again and you'll delete this topic) Now reinvest in perspective alts to gain more profit and chill no need to fud and panic Smiley

after these drops on market, i started to think like that.

miners are saying our product fee is 7000 dollar. but now btc is 6800 dollar.
samely in eth fee is 500 dollar, now it is 530 dollar. how do they earn money from this thing?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 02:57:35 AM
If Bitcoin and Ethereum are scam - what is not a scam? Too bad you've chosen a not good entering point smh, the market will go up again and you'll delete this topic) Now reinvest in perspective alts to gain more profit and chill no need to fud and panic Smiley
Activity: 602
June 11, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

Scam are investments that run away after taking your money but bitcoin is still here. You are one of those narrow-minded people who get on the hype without studying it and if you did not get what you wanted in an instant then you will change sides quickly.
Activity: 143
June 10, 2018, 09:09:04 PM
You should have done your research before investing.  Bitcoin and ETH is not a scam, in fact part of their characteristics is being volatile. You should wait, investing in BTC and ETH must be in long term. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 10, 2018, 08:34:45 PM
This was originally posted a month ago but may still be relevant for some investors.

If so, ask yourself why you invested in the first place. You should have done your own research before investing in something as volatile as crypto. If you had done the necessary research then you would know that this could happen, because like most new ideas and technology, there will be resistance to this. However, if you look past the FUD, you will realize that crypto is the future and is a good long term hold.
Activity: 97
June 10, 2018, 07:37:51 PM
Haha, Bitcoin and Ethereum are not scam coins.. We are just in a high volatile and you should hold your stuff for a longer time. We will see higher prices than $20k sooner or later. So dont let the bear eat you and buy more while we are dipping!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 07:26:50 PM
You should have asked for expert's advice before investing. Bitcoin and ETH are not scams; you just have to know when to enter these markets. Anyway if you are still around don't lose hope. You can learn how to trade and deal with smaller alts and then get back to BTC and
ETH.
Activity: 420
June 10, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
Investing in BTC and ETH is not easy, choosing the right time to invest in a difficult task, not everyone can do. So before you intend to invest in the market you should learn more knowledge as well as have psychological stability because cryptos rates continue to fall, you will easily panic sell if you are losing confidence in ETH and BTC.
copper member
Activity: 350
June 10, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are not scam, you just made a wrong leap at a wrong time. Crypto investment needs good timing. Impulsive buying with little knowledge is dangerous.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
I think bitcoin have a great deal bolster cost in 7000$..may be it go under when whale have huge offer like mt gox offer in one time, however I figure its not going to happen, its dependably skip once more.. great time to purchase
Activity: 108
June 10, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Just wait for some time and let the whole market to recover. Bitcoin and Ethereum are not scam.
Pages:
Jump to: