Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up - page 2. (Read 11707 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 12, 2019, 08:53:15 PM
Some expert analyst is predicting that Bitcoin will go to $30,000 this year.
But we need to wait a little bit longer for the chart to make bullish patern.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
July 12, 2019, 07:21:56 PM
That will be great to hold your coins as a long investment especially bitcoin, and this is also my strategy. I think that bitcoin price will be higher from time to time, at least in the end of this year the price will be more than $16k.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 12, 2019, 12:55:00 PM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
But in the run ethereum left behind when Bitcoin started to take the 60% market capitalization and besides until now all the altcoins stagnant to their value while bitcoin continues to grow and dominance the market
Activity: 602
July 08, 2019, 03:59:53 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

I do not think that Bitcoin pumps out. Bitcoin has been pumping very high and only happened within a few days. Then after the high rise, the Bitcoin price dropped very sharply. And it also affects all the coins that have declined. But that's just a correction and temporary incident. We do not have to worry because the condition will return soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 08, 2019, 12:59:58 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum coin pumps up after bearish market are expected by crypto enthusiast. However as the two coin increases, several altcoins are stagnant with their prices as they remain low cost and decreasing, some altcoins rises up but only few, maybe at the end of this year altcoins can be pulled up prices by bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
July 08, 2019, 12:30:59 AM

I think if we hold bitcoin and ethereum, we don't need a lot of strategies because all we need is patience to hold for long term. Bitcoin and ethereum are main pairs on all exchangers and I think this will make the prices of both coins will continue to rise due to large daily transactions
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 07, 2019, 11:25:17 PM
 I do not think that Ethereum is now very overbought. Bitcoin is growing and someday it will stop.
Activity: 487
July 07, 2019, 11:17:20 PM
Personally, I believe that within rest months of this year, bitcoin will hardly to rocket again, and Ethereum has more probability to rocket compared to Bitcoin. It mainly comes from the fact that Ethereum has stood in its bottom range, while bitcoin rose dramatically from its bottom range below $4000. Bitcoin in reality rose about three times from its bottom.
Activity: 1022
July 07, 2019, 09:07:52 PM
I think this is a common thing, but it's just that this is faster than my prediction, I predict the price of bitcoin will pump in 2020, this is a good bar for coin holders, the strategy that I will do is continue to buy coins good and benefit from this moment.
Activity: 700
July 07, 2019, 09:02:29 PM
My strategy is to accrue the maximum amount of ETH, since I see that in 2 - 3 years this coin will grow a minimum 10 times. As for BTC, I am sure he will also show good growth, but I work more with ETH in this, I choose this cryptocurrency for my strategy. Now we can observe growth, as it is necessary to bring the opinion about cryptocurrencies into a positive perspective and to show that, in spite of everything, the crypto market is developing and preparing to poke new heights.

The general trend of all cryptocurrencies, especially major ones, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, is positive, which means it is possible to invest in them in the long term at almost any stage.

I agree, bitcoin and ethereum are cryptocurrency that become a benchmark in the market. If the price of bitcoin and ethereum, this will have a good psychological effect on investors because investors will increasingly believe that cryptocurrency is a profitable investment
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 07, 2019, 07:32:52 PM
This pump up will take so much time, because if we take a look at the graphs the price pumped up so little. And my strategy is to keep my coins at least until 2020.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 07, 2019, 07:21:39 PM
My strategy is to accrue the maximum amount of ETH, since I see that in 2 - 3 years this coin will grow a minimum 10 times. As for BTC, I am sure he will also show good growth, but I work more with ETH in this, I choose this cryptocurrency for my strategy. Now we can observe growth, as it is necessary to bring the opinion about cryptocurrencies into a positive perspective and to show that, in spite of everything, the crypto market is developing and preparing to poke new heights.

The general trend of all cryptocurrencies, especially major ones, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, is positive, which means it is possible to invest in them in the long term at almost any stage.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 08, 2019, 01:47:21 PM
I still believe that the price is still able to go back up, right now there is a correction in the market but later this will be able to provide benefits if we are able to be able to take advantage of the moment
Correctly do what you believe in rising prices. I think that by 70% the market trend has changed and we will see a global growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
June 08, 2019, 01:16:54 AM
I still believe that the price is still able to go back up, right now there is a correction in the market but later this will be able to provide benefits if we are able to be able to take advantage of the moment
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 08, 2019, 01:14:18 AM
Yes, the price of altcoins has increased significantly because of the bitcoin's price hike, so investors have become profitable in April because of the price of Altcoins in April.
Activity: 429
June 08, 2019, 12:54:08 AM
it is quite probable that the bitcoin and altcoin prices will be pumped in the next few months, so it's the right time to invest here to get a huge profit when the price of your coins is up.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 08, 2019, 12:39:37 AM
At the moment, this is what we see where bitcoin and ethereum have increased significantly because of the growing demand, plus the positive news about both of them has quite good effects.from January the price of bitcoin has experienced a substantial increase,
Activity: 560
June 08, 2019, 12:31:43 AM
I have been left with no option than holding my coins until the market returned to the year of 2017 when coins increased in price to their maximum level. It is because I joined cryptocurrency and bought coins at that time. It means I have suffered almost 80 percent of losses from my coins. So I have to hold my coins.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
June 08, 2019, 12:00:36 AM
The recent movement and spike in value of Bitcoin and Ethereum have shown that even if there is retracement for these two coins, it will also move up again, so my strategy now is to hold some ethereum and also some Bitcoin for long term hold.
Activity: 658
June 07, 2019, 09:32:56 PM
But still not start the bull run. However, BTC will not come around 3000$ again this year. I think at the end of this year BTC will have a good value. Also, Eth will be around 800$.
Pages:
Jump to: