Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up - page 7. (Read 11707 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 26, 2019, 03:19:30 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

My strategy is to keep on holding the coins that have a promising to give more profit to me but at this time the pump of bitcoin is only a silent bull run, so we have to wait patiencely the true bull run before we sell our coins for good profit that you dream.
Were on the same boat actually because that is what i currently do right now .  I can see that btc had drastically improved compare to previous weeks and months but i think its not enough or i cant fully enjoy my coins if sell them for some quick bucks .

Instead i decided to wait for a while because i  can sense that there is an incoming bull run ( the loud one )  because like what you said , what we currently experiencing right now is only a silent bull run .
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
May 26, 2019, 03:14:30 AM
The way in which bit coins are progressing. We need to hold them. We hope that this will continue only. We need to wait to adopt a good strategy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 26, 2019, 03:05:02 AM
Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

My strategy is to keep on holding the coins that have a promising to give more profit to me but at this time the pump of bitcoin is only a silent bull run, so we have to wait patiencely the true bull run before we sell our coins for good profit that you dream.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
May 26, 2019, 01:50:37 AM
Well, I hope it continues to last until the end of the year, so to keep holding, don't just sell it at a low price because it really makes the situation worse.
currently there has not been a significant development regarding the price of bitcoin and eth. I think the price is quite stable in a few days at the current price. it is possible that new developments will occur at the beginning of the coming month. I think the development will get better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 01:20:04 AM
Well, I hope it continues to last until the end of the year, so to keep holding, don't just sell it at a low price because it really makes the situation worse.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
May 26, 2019, 12:23:47 AM
yes I also see that in recent this months Bitcoin has continued to grow and the other altcoins too are like that, but it looks like now the pump has stopped and we will not know whether it will continue or not. well, a good strategy is that if you are a trader then you must have bought some BTC and Altcoin before the first pump starts. then hold it until the next pump occurs.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
May 25, 2019, 10:52:51 PM
Ethereum announced a lot of good news recently - Bosch is going to make its solution on Ethereum network. Ethereum plans to invest 30 million USD among top projects in Ethereum ecosystem.  Smiley
Good news, I thing next He want to recruit google company to join ethereum?
buterin leave ethereum join google ,
Look he teased sarcastically from his twitter was deleted fast.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 25, 2019, 04:42:07 PM

Pumps that occur on Bitcoin and Ethereum are not yet over. The pump will still happen and of course, you have to be prepared with it. The market is still very difficult to predict and the pumps sometimes come suddenly. My strategy will still continue to trade daily by utilizing the pump.
Having a good knowledge and skills around the market will give you such advantage, with how the trend still showing bigger chance to rise up, maximizing your opportunities will helps you to bring bigger holdings, make your position and trust this industry it will bring much higher outcome.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
May 25, 2019, 04:30:08 PM
My strategy is simple, but it is based on what I had to learn from my previous experiences: given that I had the opportunity to acquire ethereum at $80 and bitcoin at $4K, I could not miss this great opportunity to sell at least a portion of my holdings now that my profits have increased more than 100%.

It is true that I still believe that there is an important potential for the price increase to be even greater in the medium term, but given the unpredictability that characterizes the market I can no longer commit so much to the eternal "hodl", although I will always keep an important reserve for when the bitcoin is worth $100K and ethereum $2K.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
May 25, 2019, 04:17:08 PM

Pumps that occur on Bitcoin and Ethereum are not yet over. The pump will still happen and of course, you have to be prepared with it. The market is still very difficult to predict and the pumps sometimes come suddenly. My strategy will still continue to trade daily by utilizing the pump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 25, 2019, 12:30:17 PM
Buying and hodling and doing some minor trading. The market looks promising and it is definitely a sign to get more and hodl till 50k
I think that you have too high expectations and it is unlikely that we will see 50,000 dollars for Bitcoin in the near future.  I would like at least by the end of the year to reach the level of 11,000 or 15,000 dollars, and I am not talking about the maximum value of 20,000 dollars, as it was at the end of 2017.
I don’t believe that Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 again. In fact, after the market fell, it’s not just investors coming to such a very volatile market.
Of course, I understand what you are saying, but I very much hope that the information I read on the Internet will be truthful and will help pull the cryptocurrency market out of a deep hole.  We are talking about the interest of the securities market and stock exchanges in cryptocurrency.  The information that the United States of America is considering such opportunities when cryptocurrency can be recognized as digital securities has been repeatedly met.  I think that this is a new round of cryptocurrency development.  If the cryptocurrency attracts the interest of such large investors, then this will definitely improve not only the future Bitcoin pricing, but also the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 22, 2019, 06:18:06 PM
Currently, Bitcoin is moving downwards. This decline I think will have a negative impact on all the coins. So if you want to sell coins it is better to wait until the price goes back up. I think Bitcoin hasn't been exhausted to pump but for now, it's price dropping. So the conditions can be utilized to buy large amounts of coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 22, 2019, 05:53:49 PM
These pumps are common in the crypto markets and I am ready to catch all possible trends with joining to the pump-ups. Altcoins are also taking its piece on the pump, markets cover all prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 05:41:30 PM
The right strategy with the current market is to invest in bitcoins and some altcoins that you might be interested in. With that, if this pump continues it will get a big profit for those of you who are investing at this time. Because the possibility of this pump will continue to run in the future and for you I suggest the right strategy is to buy more.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 22, 2019, 04:46:15 PM
at that time it wasn't fully pumped, I think yesterday was only a market correction or the best price increase in 2019. I am still confident that the pump will actually come soon, for now we just live it and always monitor market conditions. what we think is feasible of course we do, even I did not pass this opportunity to add some new collections while waiting for the bullrun to come.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 22, 2019, 03:31:40 PM
of course surprise, we see in 2 month BTC and crypto continue growing , and also some altcoin have a goodnews in end of q2 or early q3.
so my prediction this is will continue growing, and also you can earn by do daily trading just make the target %/day dont be greedy you will win.
Activity: 509
May 22, 2019, 03:27:01 PM
I always love only the best.  And this is bitcoin.  Lest there be talk about that point of altcoins, it is profitable but it is very dangerous if you work with large soums.  Therefore, I prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 22, 2019, 03:25:20 PM
the pump will not be much more than my expectation I expect this will definitely go to a huge value more than the 2017 but still now also the chances of improvement is there for Bitcoin we are in the middle of this year so we have long long time to achieve the value more than the previous time and I expecting this only.
  I would suggest you to continue trusting mate our future is splendid but we will have to remain concerned about it, I know people have been expecting value like 2017 in middle of 2019 but this isn't that higher but I am sure it will rise till the end of the year 2019. Now is the almost middle of the year but it will get higher for us we just need to wait and trust in the capacity of our coin to hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 22, 2019, 02:57:40 PM
Now the market is focused on Bitcoin.  Which after its growth pulls the whole team of altcoins.  Because I think that you should always invest first of all in Bitcoin and then in Altcoins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
May 22, 2019, 02:56:49 PM
Buying and hodling and doing some minor trading. The market looks promising and it is definitely a sign to get more and hodl till 50k
I think that you have too high expectations and it is unlikely that we will see 50,000 dollars for Bitcoin in the near future.  I would like at least by the end of the year to reach the level of 11,000 or 15,000 dollars, and I am not talking about the maximum value of 20,000 dollars, as it was at the end of 2017.
I don’t believe that Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 again. In fact, after the market fell, it’s not just investors coming to such a very volatile market.
maybe if you don't believe bitcoin will reach $20,000 maybe at this moment you could start selling bitcoin that currently rise alot in btc and other altcoin.if we trying yo find fundamental, it will support biticoin movement next.
Pages:
Jump to: