Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Globalization - page 8. (Read 1249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
July 27, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
The evolution of cryptocurrency has been fascinating. Within a span of only five years, hundreds of cryptocurrency have emerged from the Internet following the release of the original Bitcoin protocol. cryptocurrency are still affecting the world economy, even if they do not become a medium of exchange that everyone uses or understands. The zone with the biggest potential for the digital assets lies with international remittances: money sent home by workers living abroad. This money had to be handled by several intermediaries: banks, wire services, and asset exchanges and each one took their cut.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
Perhaps it will be the only cryptocurrency that will change the world, it has a very good development, but I still think not backed by the currency is nothing to consider, although the Us dollar is growing every day, he does not care.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 04:55:55 AM
bitcoin and globalization are two different things but have the same characteristics. indirectly bitcoin is one of form of globalization, it can be perceived by the entire world community without barriers and territorial borders
Activity: 82
July 26, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
Currently, this position is dominated by Bitcoin. By an enormous margin, Bitcoin’s market cap is superior to the market caps of other cryptocurrencies.
Market cap is just a measurement which is being used to scale how big one market is. It may be considered by many experts for measuring one how market is how much attractive. Same thing could be a used by people to get into bitcoins. If we consider bitcoin is a part of globalization, then definitely market cap is working on that way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:43:34 AM
bitcoin as current investment believers and they are extensively expanded by micro and affordable, in the near future i believe that bitcoin will be globalized and bitcoin will be as precious as dollars
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 11:41:09 AM
I don't agree with you. You're so beautiful all painted, only butterflies and rainbows was not enough. The role of bitcoin can be quite significant for the whole world, but it requires a lot of time and effort. And people and countries will not do this to their own detriment. So the utopia won't work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
July 25, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
I am not sure from where you are getting the idea of globalisation and part of the bitcoin in it. Bitcoin is accidentally injected in the human civilisation due to curiosity of one man Satoshi and I believe that this has got to do nothing with the globalisation and changing its course of direction. Things are still the same, what have changed is rate of corruption and criminal activities because of the bitcoin use. Actually blockchain use which is root cause of everything as it is giving the platform for everything and making stuff happen. A globe activities is different thing, civilisations, different people, their culture, their knowledge everything differs and is shared through some medium to evolve further. I see no use of bitcoin in it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 25, 2018, 11:20:20 AM
Globalization was told for a very long time. Probably, this will be a new stage in the development of our civilization. This is a new form of human interaction. Perhaps the whole world will be without defenders and borders, without taxes and barriers. Bitcoin will take in such a world a worthy place of the world currency. Developing new technologies will help create a more developed society where there are not very magazine and very poor. Regulation will occupy cars, they are not expensive for the corrupt. We need a new world, it is perhaps a new and unified religion, which will affect all of humanity ... no longer warms, humanity can be really civilized. What do you think all about it? Maybe Bitcoin is part of the globalization plan?
Perhaps, bitcoin in particular and cryto in general are gradually influencing social life. Currently, bitcoin is being realized, globalizing in different fields. It is creating a global fever. With the applications and profits that bitcoin brings. That drives the bitcoin trade to become more popular, towards a future where bitcoin will be the great invention of the 21st century.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
I have heard about the one world economy before and I think it is somewhat related to globalization. I am honestly against it based on belief, but in terms of bitcoin, I think it can be one way to achieve the globalization. Furthermore, the governments are still afraid to take the risk of adapting to cryptocurrency maybe because they are not yet prepared to be one with other countries.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 25, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
Globalization was told for a very long time. Probably, this will be a new stage in the development of our civilization. This is a new form of human interaction. Perhaps the whole world will be without defenders and borders, without taxes and barriers. Bitcoin will take in such a world a worthy place of the world currency. Developing new technologies will help create a more developed society where there are not very magazine and very poor. Regulation will occupy cars, they are not expensive for the corrupt. We need a new world, it is perhaps a new and unified religion, which will affect all of humanity ... no longer warms, humanity can be really civilized. What do you think all about it? Maybe Bitcoin is part of the globalization plan?
The decentralized blockchain empower individuals and local communities, creates opportunities and enables connection across borders without requiring users to sacrifice individual autonomy or privacy. this connection without borders is a part of globalization
Yes, with bitcoin there will be more and more unlimited cross-country transactions, with bitcoin we choose freedom in many ways. With no rules applied to bitcoin, more and more new innovations will emerge in the world. So with bitcoin makes globalization even easier.
Activity: 5
July 25, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
Globalization is closely related to politics, can Bitcoin support it? Of course, if those who hold power in a country support and have Bitcoin as well. Whereas politics itself is related to the interests of other countries, so it will be increasingly complicated to make globalization which humanity can be really civilized. One simple thing we can do for it is to buy Bitcoin, to promote it and keep it, the more popular Bitcoin itself will make the political and economic situation relative.
Activity: 49
July 25, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
Bitcoin will help in the globalization of the world. In fact, Bitcoin will be the most important tool for the world to achieve globalization since you can easily make transactions across far distances with ease and speed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:59:33 AM
The decentralized blockchain empower individuals and local communities, creates opportunities and enables connection across borders without requiring users to sacrifice individual autonomy or privacy. this connection without borders is a part of globalization
Activity: 92
July 25, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Bitcoin has a huge role to play in the world's globalisation. Considering the ease of sending payments and transaction across different countries, you can actually see that Bitcoin is bringing the entire world closer together.
Yes, even the concept of globalization has been introduced long back before the bitcoin was introduced, I am believing bitcoin will be playing a vital role for making globalization to work for what reason it has invented. We must give some more time for bitcoin to enable globalization work better along with bitcoins.
Activity: 86
July 25, 2018, 06:28:24 AM
I'm inclined to think that blockchain technology will change our world and become ubiquitous. And bitcoin is still a dinosaur. It's just that he's on everyone's lips and invested in him.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
There are countries where the Bitcoins is already banned thus I don't think that it would go that deep into globalization.
Besides we should understand that bitcoins cannot be used as a Currency it's really hard for..the government to keep a track of process regulations and then update the rates according to it. You know it's just like gold , you cannot go around buying things with gold , well you certainly can but the thing is if you do that the decision is entirely dependent on the person receiving it , he may say no or yes. The same thing is with Bitcoins it's totally a personal account if the receiver wants to receive the Bitcoins or not thus I think it's hard for it to be a global Curreny , really hard.
I think the globalization of bitcoin is the main goal of crypto.
They want electronic money to become the daily currency for paying for goods and services around the world. Although we still face countless challenges, we will go there to achieve our goals.
There are people all over the world working hard to see this dream materialized. I think so.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
The globalization of bitcoin is the main goal of cryptocurrency.we want cryptocurrency to become the daily currency for the payment of goods and services worldwide. Even though we still face numerous challenges,we will get there one day as the saying goes,Rome was not built in one day.There are thousand hurdles still to cross but any good fight always meet resistance. There are people worldwide working hard to see this dream materialized.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
Currently, this position is dominated by Bitcoin. By an enormous margin, Bitcoin’s market cap is superior to the market caps of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
July 24, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
I think it's a wonderful idea, but in the current situation of our world, it is almost impossible because all the government will try to destroy or stop Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies in the world because they simply hate it. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like altcoins such as ether and dash and other another coin which are clearly taking the Cuts of our dear government and the bank and making the people of our country accept the freedom of payment. The dream world is still a lot far  I hope you will soon reach that world you are talking about but for now, let's write the technology and see where we are going to be in the next 10 years.
Some level of globalization will always be there, this is as old as the Sino Roman relations between Romans and Chinese in the first century BC that brought silk to Rome and perhaps it is even older than that, but the globalization that requires one world government and one currency will never happen, just look at the European Union and the failed state that it is, it may last another 40 years but it does not change the fact the experiment has failed and they are going to divide once again in individual countries with their own political system and currency.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
July 20, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
In my opinion I think bitcoin is a part of globalization. The most attractive thing is development. We all know that bitcoin is a digital currency. It can be sent from one part to another part of the world within a few second. We can pay the online bills from our home or any part of the world. We can also shop any kind of things, buy and sale product in online by it. It is one of the most important reason of the development of globalization. So I think Bitcoin maybe a part of the globalization.
Technological revolution 4.0 is changing the way the world works and grows. Cryptocurrency is increasingly asserting its position as it becomes an integral part of life and is affecting many areas of the world. I believe that things are going to stabilize with cryptocurrency and strong growth will occur.
Pages:
Jump to: