Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Globalization - page 3. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
I believe bitcoin can assist the world in the quest for globalization. Let's give it a chance.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Quite possible. It's just a fundamental change in the payment system around the world. Take at least the fact that there is no single database of blockchain storage, which makes it impossible to damage or falsify data.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 03:08:23 AM
Bitcoin hold a big community that gets bigger and bigger every day and with this considerations it is true that bitcoin is a form of globalization.
When you see world from perspective of technology, you would come to know the real charm and chromatic aspects that bitcoin is carrying along. There ispope who think bitcoin as dying element in coming years, but I want to tell them, this can never possible even not for this century. Bitcoin is getting good steps to enter in globalization and this coming digital era.

Activity: 103
August 15, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
if globalization continues to roll, humans as the culprit must be willing to adapt to all the changes that are desired at that time, not least for the financial, economic and many more. bitcoin is already decentralized so that it is able to accommodate global needs for all these activities
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
August 15, 2018, 02:33:40 AM
Globalization was told for a very long time. Probably, this will be a new stage in the development of our civilization. This is a new form of human interaction. Perhaps the whole world will be without defenders and borders, without taxes and barriers. Bitcoin will take in such a world a worthy place of the world currency. Developing new technologies will help create a more developed society where there are not very magazine and very poor. Regulation will occupy cars, they are not expensive for the corrupt. We need a new world, it is perhaps a new and unified religion, which will affect all of humanity ... no longer warms, humanity can be really civilized. What do you think all about it? Maybe Bitcoin is part of the globalization plan?
For me I don’t think so. You might be a man of understanding but the next person beside you might not. You might believe in one religion, but there are also people who do not believe in that. There are people who don’t want  something good, and they are mainly the people in power. So I don’t really see Bitcoin as the future, fiat remains the main thing here, Bitcoin is for peer-to-peer transactions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 01:00:43 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a huge role to play in the world's globalization. Considering the ease of sending payments and transaction across different countries, you can actually see that Bitcoin is bringing the entire world closer together. Bitcoin allows making cross-border transactions in a matter of a few minutes.

The crypto market is dominated by bitcoin by a much margin comparison to any other cryptocurrency, and it’s still superior to others. The globalization process is slow and expanding continually, and the bitcoin will be a significant part of it.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
for me bitcoin is a new type of technology that provides convenience as a means of payment and can also be used as an investment choice, many advantages of bitcoin compared to ordinary money that we have long used for years, bitcoin becomes an innovation in technological development and affects the economy globally
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
August 14, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
Globalization was told for a very long time. Probably, this will be a new stage in the development of our civilization. This is a new form of human interaction. Perhaps the whole world will be without defenders and borders, without taxes and barriers. Bitcoin will take in such a world a worthy place of the world currency. Developing new technologies will help create a more developed society where there are not very magazine and very poor. Regulation will occupy cars, they are not expensive for the corrupt. We need a new world, it is perhaps a new and unified religion, which will affect all of humanity ... no longer warms, humanity can be really civilized. What do you think all about it? Maybe Bitcoin is part of the globalization plan?
You are dreaming, you are almost wishing for an utopia and bitcoin is not going to achieve anything like that, bitcoin is just a form of money, the best that exist in the world but nothing more, for what you want to happen human nature will need to change and despite all the advancements in the technology the human nature has not changed in thousands of years.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Internet started globalization. U.S President is the leader of free world.

Bitcoin runs on internet and blockchain. Bitcoin is digital currency that is used for peer to peer payment system.

"Blockchain is a technology that allows anyone to send anyone else a piece of information, currency or data in a secure, transparent and anonymous way,"
A wonderful contribution to the development of Internet communication, the world has reduced the use of the Internet, Bitcoin is such a coin that can run freely anywhere. Internet is free and bitcoin too
Activity: 378
August 14, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
bitcoin and also globalization are usually a couple of different things yet hold the identical qualities. in a roundabout way bitcoin will be certainly one of kind of globalization, it could be identified simply by the whole planet local community with out boundaries and also territorial is bordered by.

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is already part of globalization because bitcoins is very popular right now and it is affecting the economy of different countries.
Activity: 91
August 14, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
For me, on todays technology i am prefer to use bitcoin globally. It will give easier in handling payment and other transaction across the globe. It also gives hastle free for any third party charges just what we experience today.
Activity: 12
August 14, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
Bitcoin in the market is now very famous for the fact that its successful increase in price has increased profits from it, if in the future it will grow or go steadily, it has a future and globalization.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 14, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
It will be hard to achieve a one world government. There will be riots and war before this is achieved. Who will rule and will people around the globe agree to be governed by only one ruler? It will be easier to achieve this over the internet, but in real world it is going to be a lot more challenging.
Activity: 35
August 14, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a huge role to play in the world's globalization. Considering the ease of sending payments and transaction across different countries, you can actually see that Bitcoin is bringing the entire world closer together. Bitcoin allows making cross-border transactions in a matter of a few minutes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
The digital era will be more extream and all will be digital. inevitably it will definitely become digital. and bitcoin as a digital payment that is easier than credit cards. it will definitely be main option as payment someday. and that's its the when bitcoin will more grow.

My wish, for bitcoin, is that it is well received and responded to by the community. And then it replaces the quick deals by itself, the bitcoin deals will be like the versatile cards. That is the wish of the people, in this digital age.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 12, 2018, 11:28:03 PM
Bitcoin and Globalization are the same, because Bitcoin and Globalization can go up and also improve, I think the influence of the price of bitcoin can be related to globalization there is a lot of weather that is getting worse.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
August 12, 2018, 06:24:31 PM
Bitcoin will definitely help the entire world in globalization. Globalization helps to bring the world closer together. Bitcoin transactions will help to bring the world closer through speed and ease.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
we cannot talk about globalization without talking about bitcoin, yes like we all know the world is gradually becoming a global village, it need a currency that breaks the barriers and hurdles that exist between the various fiat currency, with bitcoin, you can trade globally without factors like exchange rates, conclusively, in the new world order, bitcoin will be the accepted currency for transactions.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
Yes, I agree, Bitcoin is truly the part of globalization. The world becomes smaller and smaller, as we now have the option to even send value anywhere, with a very low cost.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
bitcoin and also globalization are usually a couple of different things yet hold the identical qualities. in a roundabout way bitcoin will be certainly one of kind of globalization, it could be identified simply by the whole planet local community with out boundaries and also territorial is bordered by.
Pages:
Jump to: