Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN AND ITS ENDING? - page 3. (Read 929 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
Is there any ending or not?

There is no guarantee for bitcoin to keep alive, but on the other side no one can know precisely the ending for bitcoin. But for me i still hope bitcoin keep alive when I still alive.

I believe bitcoin alive forever because in this time the world is in high technology. And one of the evidence is the bitcoin, the start for the innovation, in term of payments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
Bitcoin is essentially the embodiment of blockchain technology and as with any technology it has a beginning and will end, but no one now will tell how soon it will happen, The fact is that gold and silver coins were replaced by paper money, which then changed to electronic ones, now we are witnessing the development of digital money technology, I think it's for a long time.
Activity: 173
July 04, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

There is no guarantee for bitcoin to keep alive, but on the other side no one can know precisely the ending for bitcoin. But for me i still hope bitcoin keep alive when I still alive.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
July 04, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
Bitcoin will still end if the Internet does not work anymore or called a total paralysis, because in this world nothing is everlasting. If we are not without the internet, we can access bitcoin. Because this is one of the digital currencies, the conclusion when we send the currency is very necessary to access it or connect to the internet network.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
July 04, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
I do not think so. Because it's the beginning, we know that the market really is falling and it's up and so we expect it to be.
We should take advantage of such a situation as this is why we earn more profit.

So buy lots of bitcoins because we're sure to get rid of all our losses.
Activity: 105
July 04, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
my opinion Bitcoin could be and will end if at some time the Internet will end. if without internet, we can not access bitcoin. Since it's one of those digital currencies, and I'm declaring that this Internet currency, if you have at least 1mb net for the need access your own wallet, send or receive the virtual currency.
Activity: 53
July 04, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
of course, because this is not the end of a bitcoin currency company. because the currency has not determined when it will be dead and its end. Although the Bitcoin price is very low this year it is not affected by the end of a bitcoin project. This often happens because this is said to be a very common situation against Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 04, 2018, 06:15:48 AM
the end of bitcoin is, when all users are not using bitcoin to be developed, transaction or trade. because the bitcoin is like gold. Bitcoin is valuable because it is rated by the users themselves. but I think the end of bitcoin has not been thought out. because every day there are hundreds of people want to know and learn bitcoin. so keep enjoying your profit.
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
we can't say for sure, we''ll just have to wait and hope that it will not end.
Activity: 65
July 04, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
Bitcoin like any other financial instrument can not keep one cent constantly. At the moment, bitcoin is in the lowest position but it will grow, this is for sure.
Activity: 185
July 04, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
Many consider it to be over. Many investors are there, and the market price is still very high. It's a big advantage. The ending depends on ourselves. How we use it.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

No body will  knows or imagine whether bitcoin is going to end or not, but we can say it can last long because may companies, countries and banks are accepting Bitcoin now and people are knowing about the bitcoin and the value, with this reason it will make Bitcoin to last long.
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
No, it will not end. Even if bitcoin were to have a massive, unprecedented crash, there will always be people mining and collecting it. Because it is the first cryptocurrency, it has the strongest brand name. Bitcoin will not go away.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

No one really knows if Bitcoin has an ending. For me, I believe that Bitcoin will stay for a long period of time. Bitcoin's downfall of price is just normal. If you think that it is not normal then it means that Bitcoin is ending (for you).
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

most of you newbie are had the same questions on what about you saw in the markets, bitcoin never come to its end, clearly bitcoin is the very first and secure crypto currencies in the world, all altcoins are depending in bitcoin, so how bitcoin come to its end if bitcoin is the main currency in crypto world. how do business starts a project and creates ICO without bitcoin to be use, this is just like dollar that can convert into other currency. this is one of my point of view that bitcoin never come to its end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

All have the end, bitcoin will indeed have the end, but not for now. Bitcoin will not die as fast as you think. Bitcoin will remain in the long run, think positive and have bitcoin then you will benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
July 04, 2018, 12:24:04 AM
it is very difficult to make a decision to predict what will happen in the future about CryptoCurrency, whether they are forever or will end in the blink of an eye. The bitcoin price last month can be said to be down and it's not declared it will be over, but the bitcoin price changes every second and the time. in my opinion bitcoin will not end, because the currency is stronger this year because many people join it.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
Really bitcoin can't ending because no one can predict if bitcoin will come to an end but we can say it will last for a very long time. When some many people say it will ending it is not end yet or maybe, I hope it has never die or ending.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
July 03, 2018, 11:16:44 PM
Don't be so rough on bitcoin man.. It's just growing up. No dead.. Because dead things wouldn't worth 6400+$ .. It'll grow up very soon. just chill and have a quite bear till then

Well it looks like it has started or became alive. Technically, bitcoin's ending is when the last of it was mine but we may never saw it happen because it will happen around 2140. However, it doesn't mean that it will end, people will still hold or even trade bitcoin in the future. This past couple of days seems to be a good start for bitcoin as it is on a sort of bull run and holding strong at $6400-$6600 so its far from being dead.
Activity: 50
July 03, 2018, 10:34:34 PM
Don't be so rough on bitcoin man.. It's just growing up. No dead.. Because dead things wouldn't worth 6400+$ .. It'll grow up very soon. just chill and have a quite bear till then
Pages:
Jump to: