Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN AND ITS ENDING? - page 4. (Read 929 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 03, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
no, this cycle will continue
prices fall, then up again. down again, and up again. and there will never be an ending.
Yes I agree on that. I can't see any possible reason that can make bitcoin ends. I believe that many people and investors really has a big support on it that is why is has an amazing value. And it will really continue to go up and down because it depends upon the volume of users or maybe investors around the globe.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
When the price Bitcoin shrinked very many questions that are also set. Nhưng if you look to the year 2017 you can be tưởng that that Bitcoin will not die. It only the half depth made multiple do that are different different but the last return all of its location
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
July 03, 2018, 10:16:49 PM
no, this cycle will continue
prices fall, then up again. down again, and up again. and there will never be an ending.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
July 03, 2018, 01:57:35 PM
Is there any ending or not?

The only thing that could end bitcoin is something that is better or quantum computer.
The latter is still science fiction altough some poeple want to thing that it is just around the corner, it is not.

About the first possibilty, it is hard to imagine to thin kof somthing more revolutanry than this but on the other hand when we did not have BTC, noone could imagine it either.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
July 03, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
There's no ending!!!! There are just alarmists who wanted to get easy and fast money, not vdumyvajas how the market works and cryptocurrency. It takes time after such a resounding take-off, like last year, to stabilize Bitcoin, and then go uphill again.
Activity: 77
June 30, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
Bitcoin will be the new trend of this market, Bitcoin will not last forever, of course, because there are no eternal things. But Bitcoin has yet to realize its potential. Most people are just learning about electronic money, they start to care about them
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 29, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

bitcoin before has already experienced the same situation we have.
but every time it happens it finds a way to bounce back.
i believe that people will still patronize it due to the factors it can offer,
Activity: 133
June 29, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
Bitcoin is here to stay and if you are praying for it ending then it won't ever come to pass. Even after the total supply of bitocins is mined, it will be demand by so many people that it will push it price up and it will be safe haven to store your money.
Activity: 79
June 29, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
I do not think bitcoin will end, because of the bitcoin of our future, and I believe that bitcoin will not end, because now the bitcoin is so low, and maybe people are afraid of dead bitcoin.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
June 24, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
there will be an end but do not know when it will happen to Bitcoin, but I want Bitcoin to always last forever. although its value does not match my expectations, I want Bitcoin to always exist and want to defend it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
June 24, 2018, 03:03:25 AM
hmm i do not know this will end. but I'm still sure bitcoin will be alive again now is a hard time for the investors price go to down any time I hope it will soon end and the sun soon rises to a new day for bitcoin
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
June 24, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
We can see the ending of bitcoin if the value is zero, but for now it's only down price as long many people using bitcoin then it will still alive.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 02:52:50 AM
Anyone waiting for Bitcoin ending is on a long thing. Nothing last forever but we hope for Bitcoin to remain and revolutionize the payment system for better freedom and wealth distribution across all human ranks.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 02:37:02 AM
it down and will be 15k in april

Hehe. The internet never forgets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
If there is an ending in bitcoin, I think this not yet the time. This downfall is very normal because of many sellers when the price move up to $11,000. If there are more sellers than investors, the price will decrease and vice versa.

As the Bitcoin price market drops, everyone is thinking of the sinking ship...But, it is not the market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, Bad or good news affect the price value of all crypto coins. The movement in the market like the Volume of investment by the investors or even the traders movement contribute or influence the price market of Bitcoin, and a lot more indicators, just recently, Bitcoin is all over the news globally, with the issue of Hacking in South Korean, Banking Regulation in India on Bitcoin or crypto contribute to the wide spread panic, does Bitcoin price goes down.
Activity: 90
June 24, 2018, 02:01:12 AM
The end of the bitcoin is accepted it all countries around the world, people all over the world know the bitcoin, its development is very good, and many stores accept bitcoin payment, the bitcoin become a one of the recognized daily currency in the world
Bitcoins are not going to be end neither in year nor in upcoming years as well. Although there are people who totally working on this propaganda to raise a bad name for bitcoins. They are claiming that as bitcoins are not getting out of this dip since last 3 months so here is a time for see off bitcoins. But this isn’t true. People are still loving them and buying in such dips and sealing at high prices.

No one can guess if there is ending of bitcoin but base of my observation about the rate of people were invested in btc i can assure btc will stay for ever.
Activity: 397
March 26, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
The end of the bitcoin is accepted it all countries around the world, people all over the world know the bitcoin, its development is very good, and many stores accept bitcoin payment, the bitcoin become a one of the recognized daily currency in the world
Bitcoins are not going to be end neither in year nor in upcoming years as well. Although there are people who totally working on this propaganda to raise a bad name for bitcoins. They are claiming that as bitcoins are not getting out of this dip since last 3 months so here is a time for see off bitcoins. But this isn’t true. People are still loving them and buying in such dips and sealing at high prices.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
March 25, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Hi there CurrencyTime, there is no ending of the crypto currencies. As long as there are people who use the technology, there is no reason that bitcoin will end. You could notice that gold is long time use by people as a currency it is then replaced by bank notes and now crypto currency is at its early stage. If crypto become successful as an ordinary currency for selling or buying, it will surely not fail. Bitcoin and the whole crypto will never end just like a song that once been in top list suddenly could go down.
Activity: 406
March 25, 2018, 07:24:02 AM
Determining when is the end of bitcoin is hard. So as long as bitcoin is alive i think we need to do everything so that we can earn alot. So that when the end of bitcoin come. We save enough money to start a business. To support our daily life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
yes, BItcoin will end, too. Just as our present paper money replaced gold currency, Bitcoin will be replaced by something better eventually, but that would take like centuries, I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: