Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 12. (Read 47333 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 11, 2014 trading result: +0.63%
legendary
Chinese exchanges getting included into arbitrage trading, Facebook group information again.
legendary
June 10, 2014 trading result: +1.01%
legendary
Again good news from BT facebook group, BTC-LTC arbitrage is also being considered as an option.
legendary
Another great trading result, June 9, 2014: +1.04%
legendary
BTC trader is planning to introduce altcoin mining (and probably trading) option this year, this is info from their FB page.
legendary
Last Friday, June 6 trading result: +0.95%
legendary
You are still an idiot crazyivan... and a sockpuppet.

Smiley Is that the best you can do? Please, such a smart thief can surely find better insults. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You are still an idiot crazyivan... and a sockpuppet.
legendary
ah Trolls/sockpuppets talking to each other. Let me get the popcorn ready.

If people could earn money by posting stupid posts and forum signatures, Dominic/Yonce/Finmutal admin would be a billionaire long time ago.
You should really take a look at their FB page to see how many people have already reached their full ROI. In a couple of weeks, I will join this group, hopefully.

Please google madoff. He ran his scheme for decades and many many people reached their full 100 % roi. Still....

As long as the net-inflow of deposits is greater than the outflow those guys will continue their scheme, thats how it is going!

Don't feed the trolls or idiots, I guess whatever word choice you prefer. There's an idiot born every minute. I'm sure these people are also hawking some sort of pyramid scheme as well to their neighbors  Tongue
ah Trolls/sockpuppets talking to each other. Let me get the popcorn ready.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I wonder what this guys treshhold is. Maybe he runs away when he hits 1 million USD!

Ding Ding Ding, but he's probably already reached that million dollar USD point, I'd say 3 or 4 million is his cut and run point.

Ah, Dominic, my friend, how is Finmutual project? Still alive and kicking? How long did u say?

Is that his problem?  He is jealous that his own scam is working so slowly?   

lol, indeed!
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
I wonder what this guys treshhold is. Maybe he runs away when he hits 1 million USD!

Ding Ding Ding, but he's probably already reached that million dollar USD point, I'd say 3 or 4 million is his cut and run point.

Ah, Dominic, my friend, how is Finmutual project? Still alive and kicking? How long did u say?

Is that his problem?  He is jealous that his own scam is working so slowly?   
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
You should really take a look at their FB page to see how many people have already reached their full ROI. In a couple of weeks, I will join this group, hopefully.

Please google madoff. He ran his scheme for decades and many many people reached their full 100 % roi. Still....

As long as the net-inflow of deposits is greater than the outflow those guys will continue their scheme, thats how it is going!

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Another nice trading day, June 5 trading result: +1.07%
Pages:
Jump to: