Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as a medium for donations - page 2. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 7
May 04, 2024, 02:51:07 AM

Hello

So here's a little update! I'm delighted

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

Here are the addresses again:

for Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

for Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim

I donated 0.00017344 BTC on my behalf to support Ukrainians. Although my donation is small, I believe that the amount of money I have helped the Ukrainian people with my best efforts will contribute to the realization of this ambulance project. I believe that if everyone donates as much as they can, this campaign will be successful. Let us all do our best to stand by Ukrainians and make the move to buy an ambulance for Ukrainians a success. If a drop of water makes an ocean, then surely big dreams can be realized with small donations.

Transaction hash: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0f962eee51c304c4d9ec990734d2c5f72655ed2d6e02bef2da7f24d345c17283

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Thank you very much for your support, has arrived and has already been confirmed, super thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone else

In the meantime we have been able to reserve two more vehicles (pictures will follow) from a stock of an aid organization, so we would now have three vehicles for the Ukraine that we can buy to help the Ukrainians.

Some have already announced their support here and we very much hope that this will be realized and that there will be further support, because unfortunately the vehicles are not quite cheap, we are talking about several 10k per vehicle, plus medicines and consumables.

I say thank you again and hope for active participation, it is for a very good cause and it is about people like you and me.

Greetings Tim

PS: It is up to you whether you want to post your donation here or remain anonymous, we will respect any decision you make.

I've already talked to my boss about the donation and he's quite positive - I hope to arrange donations for the people of Ukraine through you. I have even mentioned you to some of the more wealthy businessmen who have convinced me to donate. Wish you all the best for such a great job. I will let you know if there is any progress in the donation.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 04, 2024, 12:37:29 AM
Every man should take up the great work like @derBowler brother. Because if every person takes this kind of initiative, then the helplessness of the people of any war-torn country will not last long, they will be able to return to their normal life very soon. Such initiatives of his deserve a considerable amount of respect. I salute @derBowler and @icopress brother for their great work.

At the moment I am not able to help financially, but still I must tell my friends about the great work for they must participate in this great work. But I pray from my heart, so that because of your initiative, our brothers and sisters who have been brutally injured in many wars will benefit to some extent. Because of your initiative so that they can get some help.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
May 03, 2024, 01:30:21 PM

Hello

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim

I donated 0.00017344 BTC on my behalf to support Ukrainians. Although my donation is small, I believe that the amount of money I have helped the Ukrainian people with my best efforts will contribute to the realization of this ambulance project. I believe that if everyone donates as much as they can, this campaign will be successful. Let us all do our best to stand by Ukrainians and make the move to buy an ambulance for Ukrainians a success. If a drop of water makes an ocean, then surely big dreams can be realized with small donations.

Transaction hash: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0f962eee51c304c4d9ec990734d2c5f72655ed2d6e02bef2da7f24d345c17283

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Thank you very much for your support, has arrived and has already been confirmed, super thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone else

In the meantime we have been able to reserve two more vehicles (pictures will follow) from a stock of an aid organization, so we would now have three vehicles for the Ukraine that we can buy to help the Ukrainians.

Some have already announced their support here and we very much hope that this will be realized and that there will be further support, because unfortunately the vehicles are not quite cheap, we are talking about several 10k per vehicle, plus medicines and consumables.

I say thank you again and hope for active participation, it is for a very good cause and it is about people like you and me.

Greetings Tim

PS: It is up to you whether you want to post your donation here or remain anonymous, we will respect any decision you make.

Don't belittle me by thanking me because it is our duty as human beings to stand by people. We are here to help as much as possible. If you help, the money never runs out, rather the money grows. If we can all come together, surely we can fulfill the dream of buying an ambulance for Ukrainians. A donation never fails, so let's all help as much as we can. Here I tried to help as much as possible, I hope next time when I have money I will come forward to help again.
Activity: 18
May 03, 2024, 12:00:04 PM
According to the current situation of the people of Ukraine, we should properly stand by the people who need the help of Ukraine, not only us, all the countries and all the people should stand by the side of all the war-torn people, so that they can get a little help. I strongly condemn Russia for their brutal actions. Always the common people of every war-torn country are in dire need of medical and other essential items during the war, because they are brutally injured during the war. At this time they are in dire need of help. @derBowler brother you have taken up a really great work, because of your great initiative many war torn helpless people will get some help. I sincerely wish and thank @derBowler and icopress for undertaking such a great job.
Activity: 420
Merit: 52
May 03, 2024, 05:18:34 AM

Hello

Greetings Tim

Your donation is really an encouragement for us and we will be inspired by your donation to help the Ukrainian people. If I get a chance, I will donate part of my payment and try my best to help the Ukrainian people. There is no problem in donating big or small, only if you can help and cooperate with a good mind, there is joy in it.
Activity: 624
Merit: 397
Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte
May 03, 2024, 04:30:24 AM

Hello

Greetings Tim

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Hello everyone else

Greetings Tim

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 03, 2024, 12:45:38 AM
1miau, Thanks for the mention... in fact the situation has improved significantly since the line of contact has moved 80 kilometers away from my city. In addition, you cited only routine tasks as an example. If someone has a desire, then in the thread there are links to other photographic materials (including those that I published reluctantly). I'll be doing another update soon as well, which means I'm still busy with it...as I don't have much choice.

All Peaceful sky above your head.
Good luck for this great idea of helping and sharing manager icopress and derBowler through Bitcoin donations from donators around the world may the peace, mercy and blessings of God be with you and your families always. I may not have the capacity to help financially but my prayers might help as well. I do hope that wars will end very soon. This time Bitcoin will shine  through these legacy of yours so keep it up and all the best!
brand new
Activity: 0
May 03, 2024, 12:22:21 AM
In our opinion.currently the media is very influential in all aspects of whatever it all depends on bitcoin users to make donations in the form of media, especially at this time the media is very influential in a reality on social media, with so many media users of course this will be a step that it is very good for bitcoin if you want to make a donation in this way so that it can indirectly have a good effect on the sustainability of bitcoin in the long term, with this at least it can increase public trust in the crypto world today
Interesting perspective! Could you elaborate on how exactly media influence contributes to the sustainability of Bitcoin? How do you see this relationship evolving in the future?
Activity: 33
May 02, 2024, 09:06:00 PM
Helping war-torn people is a great decision, but I would feel very blessed to be able to participate here. Because people are always brutally injured in war, ambulances are really needed to help these injured people to hospitals or to transport emergency goods. @derBowler Thank you for taking this great decision, I will definitely dedicate myself to help this great cause. But rest assured we will definitely help you with money.

BUMP
Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 02, 2024, 02:57:40 PM
In the war between Ukraine and Russia, the country of Ukraine has been devastated by Russia's attack, Russia has done a very reprehensible act, I strongly condemn Russia. Currently the people of Ukraine are in extreme helplessness, it is our duty to help them properly. Regardless of religion, we are human beings first. People should stand by people in danger. We should help appropriately according to our own ability.

But brother, if we have to help, why only one country, we should help Palestine properly, currently the people of Palestine are also in extreme danger, due to the terrible attack of Israel, the country of Palestine has been so much destroyed, the people of Palestine are currently dying of hunger, to them There is no food, there is no treatment, a few days ago I saw in the news that the people of Palestine are not getting food, they are boiling grass and eat it, does it feel good to hear this? Listening These are is really painful.

Therefore, I request you to stand by the side of Ukraine as well as Palestine, and help the Palestinians and Ukraine according to your ability.

@Rabata, You are absolutely right, those who stand by in difficult times are also great warriors. We should stand and help these two countries properly, I will definitely help according to my ability.
Activity: 742
Merit: 170
May 02, 2024, 02:06:40 PM
Strongly condemn Russia's barbaric attacks on the common people of Ukraine. How bad is the leader of a country to carry out such barbaric attacks.

Even though Ukraine is an independent country, where are the people of that country today? Due to constant attacks, people are spending their days as refugees in several countries on different borders. I pay my respects to all the people who lost their lives in the war and pray for those who are living hardly. But at this point we should help them. Extending a helping hand to them.

Those who come forward to them in difficult times are also great warriors. And one of the heroes of this battle is our Bitcoin community @DerBowler, his brave initiative will really inspire more people. My best wishes and congratulations to all those who wish to extend a helping hand to them.
Activity: 56
May 02, 2024, 01:33:26 PM
Once again nice to hear your update. It's great to see that you and your friends are stil dedicated to help Ukrainians.
Maybe you can still get enough support to fund your operations.
Bitcointalk is a great community where I'm sure that you'll see some more donations to get enough funds for your next campaign.

Take care and a big Kudos for your support and aid!
All the best for your new mission!
Honestly, I just saw this thread and my efforts will continue for our friendly country. Officially our government helps a lot and if this effort reaches the individual level it is really great especially in bitcoin. The scandalous chapter that Russia has started by attacking Ukraine on 24 February 2022 is really reprehensible and I personally condemn it through this thread. I am certainly interested in donating in any amount and I will do so as per my ability. I will continue my efforts at individual level for large or medium scale. The whole world should stand by the people of war-torn Ukraine. Efforts to support war victims through fundraising through bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Cashback 15%
May 01, 2024, 09:49:35 AM
So we hope that there will be many supporters who want to help us here, even if we know that we cannot save everyone, but we can all make a contribution to humanity, thank you

Greetings Tim

I feel very bad that they are injured but unable to get treatment. We should stand by the helpless injured people, maybe we too will get sick someday and we too may need someone's help. Although I may not be able to donate much, I will try my best. Although I can't donate right now, I will help as much as I can within a few days. Hope more people will come forward to help here. However, I pray at this moment to my Creator that God bless them with health. Amen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
May 01, 2024, 07:24:13 AM

Hello

Greetings Tim

brand new
April 30, 2024, 03:07:49 AM
A very famous usecase for Bitcoin are already donations and Bitcoin as a medium for donations is gaining more support currently.
Bitcoin has a big advantage to make it an excellent choice for donations: Bitcoin is easily accessible, it’s fast and it’s a global network. Especially Bitcoin’s global network is a big game changer in favor of Bitcoin because it can be sent boderless from country to country. It can be sent from Australia to Europe, from Asia to Africa, just everywhere, Bitcoin is accepted.
It is true. Bitcoin is different from any other currency because it has no limitations to send and use. This is probably the reason why Bitcoin is quite popular to be an option for donation. I think with the current imaging of Bitcoin or with the current impression, people will be no longer assume Bitcoin useless or only used for bad purposes. Bitcoin is already a famous media to use for donation purposes. People must change their mindset about Bitcoin.

Absolutely, Bitcoin's borderless nature makes it ideal for donations. Its growing acceptance reshapes perceptions positively. It's inspiring to witness Bitcoin's evolution into a renowned donation medium. Indeed, shifting mindsets towards recognizing its utility beyond negative stereotypes is pivotal for broader adoption and impact.
Activity: 624
Merit: 397
Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte
April 30, 2024, 02:44:41 AM
I have already discussed this matter with some wealthy people around us and have some volunteers who have also discussed this matter with them. After discussing this with everyone I got positive feedback and very soon they may give me confirm news about this. If the people I have talked to help me directly in this matter then I believe with their help and my efforts I will be able to raise enough money to donate here. I will talk to them again today too hoping they can help me with this. I want everyone's efforts to implement this project well so that help reaches the needy people through us.

Hello

Greetings Tim

Congratulations on this, you have been trying so hard and are so close to finally purchasing an ambulance. After you purchase an ambulance, do you send only this ambulance to help Ukrainians or send some volunteers or nurses with it. I think things would be easier and more helpful for those people if some nurses could be sent with the ambulance.

Hello

We will then take the vehicles to Ukraine and there will be doctors, nurses and carers ready to take over and staff the vehicles.

The background to this project is that there are many injured, wounded, sick and also people in need of care in this country who are no longer able to visit a hospital because the infrastructure in this region is completely destroyed or the hospitals themselves are damaged.

We took six vehicles there in the last campaign and that was an enrichment on the ground.
That is why we are now starting a second campaign to be able to take at least as many vehicles there again.

As I said, the staff are there, we just need the equipment to be able to help people, to give them some hope and to preserve their dignity.

Because nobody wants to be left behind secretly, alone and in agony !!!

So we hope that there will be many supporters who want to help us here, even if we know that we cannot save everyone, but we can all make a contribution to humanity, thank you

Greetings Tim
brand new
April 29, 2024, 11:19:44 PM

In my opinion, donating can be done in many ways depending on our will and our knowledge. However, donating using crypto currency or bitcoin can be easier because it is already international.
Activity: 55
Merit: 40
April 29, 2024, 10:20:47 PM
I have already discussed this matter with some wealthy people around us and have some volunteers who have also discussed this matter with them. After discussing this with everyone I got positive feedback and very soon they may give me confirm news about this. If the people I have talked to help me directly in this matter then I believe with their help and my efforts I will be able to raise enough money to donate here. I will talk to them again today too hoping they can help me with this. I want everyone's efforts to implement this project well so that help reaches the needy people through us.

Hello

Greetings Tim

Congratulations on this, you have been trying so hard and are so close to finally purchasing an ambulance. After you purchase an ambulance, do you send only this ambulance to help Ukrainians or send some volunteers or nurses with it. I think things would be easier and more helpful for those people if some nurses could be sent with the ambulance.
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
April 29, 2024, 09:36:20 AM
~

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be
Although Bitcoin's transaction fees are not very cool at present, they may come down to even lower very soon. Although currently I have sent a donation of BTC 0.0001586, but it is not completed, I hope it will be completed when the transaction fee comes down. I have sent the donation here transaction fee at 22sat/vB, although the fee has come down a bit now, I hope it won't be too long before the bitcoin transaction fee mempool comes up at this stage.

Transaction pending: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/332e275caa69abed1949bba5406708911f7846e302883497563dff2897003aec
Hello @ Out of mind

Thank you, thank you, thank you has arrived and has already been confirmed, thank you very much again

Thank you very much, my brother, of course I am very happy to donate to your project. Also, I am very happy as you have confirmed me that you have successfully received my donation. However, I am hopeful that the project you are currently carrying out to stand by the war in Ukraine and purchase an ambulance for them is a very good initiative and I pray that you can carry it out properly. As the people of your country are currently living in a lot of hardship, we all should stand by the side of innocent people like this.
As people are currently suffering from illness, it would be best if you buy an ambulance and stand by them. And I think your venture is going to be successful very soon, and you are doing a lot of work for the people of your country. That's why I pray to God for your well-being, and to God that the war in your country stops so that the common people can live in peace and happiness.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
April 29, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

I'm contacting you again because we've been approached again to see if we could organise a few more ambulances.

The last campaign with the emergency vehicles was so great that some Doctors in the Ukraine have joined forces and are now travelling across the Country to visit and provide medical care to people in the Ukraine who need medical help but are no longer able to drive to a Hospital due to destroyed infrastructure or are no longer able to do so themselves.
As the ambulances are of a very high standard, almost like a mobile operating theatre, even very difficult cases can be treated, which also benefits the soldiers and the Military, who have also asked for a Vehicle.

We, who have been organising aid transports and materials of all kinds for the local people for almost two years now, are of course doing everything we can to make this happen again.
As we have been in very close contact with the Military and also with some aid Organisations on the ground from the very beginning and we now know each other personally, we know that everything we put together here will arrive there and go into the right hands.

So everything, and we really mean everything, goes one-to-one into the Projects and help for the People in Ukraine.

However, as this is beyond our financial means, we are now more dependent on external support, as this is something very different and not easy.

Maybe you can imagine to support us in this local Project, it does not have to be a lot, everyone a little bit as you can but together we are strong.

Feel free to advertise it and there will certainly be a report like with the other projects.
Unfortunately, such help is still seen as very critical, which also leads to hostility etc. so be careful when you ask, we have already experienced a lot here.

But I still believe that we should not stand idly by, especially as it is ultimately about Europe, our homeland, and the People in Ukraine who are like you and me, already have very little and now everything has been destroyed, so we should help those who are not so well off.

I would like to say thank you and hope for a lot of support so that we can give some people some peace and above all hope.

With this in mind, everyone stay healthy and if you have any questions, just write to me, please

Greetings Tim

PS: I very much hope that we can live together peacefully again at some point, but this does not look like it at the moment, see the new problem Israel and Iran all the more we have to stick together. Those who are doing well should perhaps help the poorer ones to restore a balance and give the poorer ones a little hope again. Thank you
I have helped in all these humanitarian causes before and will try to help in the nice initiative taken by the forum to help. Many members have posted in this section if each of them can donate money according to their own ability but the total amount of donation will be enough though donation is personal matter. In such humanitarian work we should try to help with such thoughts. Now we may be helping others but there may come a time when we need help from others. If we think about the danger of others through ourselves, then surely we can donate as much as we can to such humanitarian work. Hope this initiative will be successful with our support.
Pages:
Jump to: