Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as money - page 2. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:08:15 AM
Waiting for the large-scale application of the lightning network, I think that the use of bitcoins will be promoted more quickly and efficiently. Lightning network will solve the problem of slow bitcoin transfers and high transaction fees. More convenient bitcoins will be more efficient as daily payment currency. It takes a while for money to be used as money and quietly wait for the arrival of that day!
Activity: 43
April 03, 2018, 12:02:23 AM
Bitcoin will gradually replace the traditional payment methods on the internet. And this will be the real technology revolution 4.0. That will be a positive step, because then bitcoin will overcome the limitations. of old payment method. Grin Grin
Activity: 108
April 02, 2018, 11:52:28 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin is only worth to be used as an investment or digital gold. the use of bitcoin as a payment in everyday life is not easy, not as easy as using traditional payments.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
Currently can not compare BTC as money, BTC is not as high as money. They can conveniently pay between countries but are not convenient to pay in the inland.
Activity: 789
Merit: 273
April 02, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
It is a negative thing to expect a bitcoin for future money because bitcoin does not want much money, but in the event that the government may agree that bitcoin is a future money. There is a bitcoin receiving such a mcdonald and the airport that bitcoin can pay, which I just mentioned in a thread here that is increasingly accepting bitcoin payment.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
if applying bitcoin as money and used for day-to-day payments would be difficult, bitcoin world is a digital world so its function should be yes in the digital world, not for real life, because in real life there is a conventional currency that is more acceptable in all sectors of society
Activity: 68
April 02, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?
Yes. Bitcoin is future money.Its like a future gold. If we invest in this time, in future when its prize go to high we sell it that time and we get profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 02, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

Bitcoin as a money is really good because it will be easier to find those illegal transactions because most of the governments are just stealing money from people using the tax and there are a lot of issue that is being exploited from the governments.
Activity: 68
April 02, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
We believe that our future with bitcoin is more brighter and more successful.It as a very positive change for everyone.Bitcoin is the digital payment. Bitcoin is the future of money.
Activity: 84
April 02, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
Bitcoin can be good as a fiat currency we have right now. It can buy good and services. It serves as a digital currency in this digital generation. It can be good because bitcoin can be exchange for alt coin which you can buy services and good or you  can exchange alt coins for bitcoin. The only difference of it to the fiat currency we have right now is that it is decentralized, the community itself is the one who facilitates and promote and I think bitcoin is good for buying goods and service but for me I prefer that tangible money over bitcoin for now because bitcoin is still on it development stage.
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 10:52:07 PM
we believe that our future with bitcoin is more brighter and more successful.  it as a very positive change for everyone.it has a specific value depending on its amount.
bitcoin is the future of money.
Activity: 476
April 02, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is considered as a money because it used to buy in deferent form and ways. Bitcoin now also used in buying stuff, foods and ect.
Bitcoin is actually a decentralized account of the Internet.

Bitcoin users run bitcoin client software on a computer, which is called a node, and a large number of nodes are connected to each other to form a web of peer-to-peer networks.

Bitcoin generates value through circulation and can be traded for money.

That true that bitcoin is run through digital form of ways. But as long as it used in different form of payments in digital transaction it considered as additional currency or form of money.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 10:18:56 PM
It depends on the government if they accept bitcoin to use in the market  ,  we don't know what will happen in the future but if it does happen  , some may be happy,  some maybe don't like.   We should have all full knowledge  about it so all of us would agree in the future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
April 02, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
It's just hope and in fact bitcoin is the ultimate digital payment. if it has succeeded in becoming a primary payment in digital. like a paypal replacement. visa. credit card . etc. I think the new will lead as payment in all transactions. but the process will definitely be very long and arguably has a very minimal chance.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:38:53 PM
if I think bitcoin is a good digital currency we can even feel in the real world. even in countries that have joined in bitcoin like Japan Korea has been allowed bitcoin as a means of transaction to buy goods and so forth .
if in Indonesia the government still prohibit if bitcoin is used as a transaction tool.
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
Bitcoin is actually a decentralized account of the Internet.

Bitcoin users run bitcoin client software on a computer, which is called a node, and a large number of nodes are connected to each other to form a web of peer-to-peer networks.

Bitcoin generates value through circulation and can be traded for money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Yes but it would only work if the devs get rid of the annoying fee and solve the long tx time. I see everyone in the world using it right now if that happens.

Bitcoin is a money where it is more better than the actual money that we have right now, though the prices of the coins are bloody red, still we wanted to make bitcoin as money in the near future, because we believe that our future with bitcoin is more brighter and more successful than what we have right now with fiat.
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

It could be one of the best innovations if it would happen.  But it will need alot of proccess and time in order to established btc as what you imagine.
Activity: 531
April 02, 2018, 09:13:00 PM
Nowadays bitcoin is one of the major currency in digital world, because of that bitcoin is considered now as a form of money. Everything that used in different form of payment transaction is considered as money. Since the function of bitcoin now is used in different way and forms of payment in digital transaction it is considered now as money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

I am believe right now its hard to spend bitcoin for daily need and using bitcoin as daily needs. Its happen because hard to find merchant can accept bitcoin as payment. Beside that my government prohibit bitcoin as payment.
But I am believe that in the near future, we can transaction using bitcoin on merchant because no one can stop technology inovation
Pages:
Jump to: