Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity - page 14. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
Bitcoin can help many people some of them invest and make a big profit and some can join in their bounty campaigns and get free tokens that they can sell this will help them finance their daily needs as we all know that poverty is one problem of the government and its hard to solve this problem.
Activity: 207
April 25, 2018, 08:22:45 AM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

I'd agree! First of all, I am thankful too for those investors here in Bitcointalk. Bitcoin change my life in different ways, first in my collegiate needs and funds, it provides my needs when I am going to do some activities in our school, second in my family, it helps us on our daily needs and daily expenses and also to pay bills for a month. Last, I buy what I wants and needs, that's why I am thankful to bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
I guess you can say it like that. In my country, I have witnessed how bitcoin was able to help people, particularly those who have no jobs. Bitcoin gave them hope in earning money, legally. This is why I have high hopes for bitcoin because it continuously innovates for the betterment of all.
Activity: 115
April 25, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
It's funny, but my acquaintance with bitcoin also began with HYIP and gambling and also unsuccessfully.
 Now I can say that I'm happy that this was in my life, because thanks to that I learned about cryptocurrencies and it changed my life.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 25, 2018, 07:13:30 AM
Maybe you're right.I think that if this happens then the future of our humanity really is incredible and incredibly modern
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
Bitcoin is the gateway to the redistribution of wealth. Starting decentralization has provided an opportunity for money to be in the hands of ordinary people whenever they want to. The journey is long and big, up and down but still reward you not an early investor but, you get a big advantage of trusting in technology, buying above and selling at a high price it is a proven formula in the market exchange.
Activity: 419
April 25, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
Bitcoins has helped many people to change their lives from a base zero to richness, which means bitcoins has the ability to improve the living standard of the people but working and getting involved with bitcoins and block chain technology, which can lead to a improved economic conditions of the world. when the prices surpass $ 20000 USD there are more chances for the bitcoins to accepted by all the countries as it could change the countries economic condition  and uplift the financial situation through bitcoins.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 25, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
I really agree with your writing. bitcoin will change human life and help the human economy. not a few examples of people whose lives and economies change for the better because of the bitcoin. and probably many unemployed people who can work and make money with bitcoin. I am also very grateful to bitcoin and also to someone who has told me and taught me about bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:12:24 AM
Everyone is now obsessed with coinmania - "I've heard that I make a lot of money, so I have to try it." That's what everyone thinks about. In fact, I'm not sure if these people's decisions are rational. This looks more like a fire, that everybody keeps up by pouring his portion of oil.

You are absolutely right!
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 05:11:09 AM
For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.

Yes bitcoin is a new hope of humanity because it gives hope to people who have no money because of the hardships of life today the money they are mainstream is so bitcoin is the hope of the people.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
Yes, i agree with you that bitcoin is a new hope for humanity. As i have learned about bitcoin, i experience also the up and down process in which i join a lot of project and eventually i end up in scam, but even though i got scammed, i never give up because in bitcoin my life has change, i can manage to support all the financial need for my family. In bitcoin, we need more knowledge and more time to earned more money and become successful.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
April 25, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
Good for you. Glad that it finally worked for you in the end. Maybe you could also share with the people here some of the things that you've learned, the good practices that helped you move forward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
Bitcoin has been the hope for those who embrace and are ready to work for it, it has been the game or life changer and will always be for investors and every one working for it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

Bitcoin is there for people who aspire for new careers. Investment is a complicated business yet bitcoin showed me the simple path and the secret power of patience. Bitcoin change me to be a better person and taught me how waiting for the right moment will rewrite your life towards your dreams and achievements. All of these, thanks to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is a new hope for humanity. Yes it is, there are time that you feel like giving up because somehow you are ashamed your self or you're so disappointed to yourself because you can't earn your own money. But bitcoin is there for you, you just need to trust and do not be afraid of investigating your money. All you need is to take a risk.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
April 25, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

Bitcoin is there for people who aspire for new careers. Investment is a complicated business yet bitcoin showed me the simple path and the secret power of patience. Bitcoin change me to be a better person and taught me how waiting for the right moment will rewrite your life towards your dreams and achievements. All of these, thanks to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 9
April 25, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
Considering present situation or effects , definitely it is a great opportunity for large number of people. Still i think everyone should keep at least 50%of their earning away from this market especially who are very needy at least they will not repent for any collapse in future.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
Bitcoin is a new hope for all of us. Because with Bitcoin a person's life can change for the better. I've seen evidence of successful people after joining Bitcoin. I have no doubt the ability of Bitcoin to its users.
Activity: 4
April 25, 2018, 03:00:07 AM
Yes, bitcoin is the key to change our life especially in financial. More people become successful with the help of bitcoin and through the help of themselves, Hopefully, I'm one of the luckiest people who will earn a huge money from bitcoin this year.
Activity: 52
April 25, 2018, 02:38:06 AM

If you want to know Bitcoin, you should first understand the currency, and if you want to understand the currency, then you should first understand the history of currency development.
Activity: 57
April 25, 2018, 02:31:39 AM
Everyone is now obsessed with coinmania - "I've heard that I make a lot of money, so I have to try it." That's what everyone thinks about. In fact, I'm not sure if these people's decisions are rational. This looks more like a fire, that everybody keeps up by pouring his portion of oil.
Pages:
Jump to: