Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity - page 11. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
I believe that bitcoin is a hope for a bright and progressive future and we really have a chance to be incredibly progressive in currencies
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:35:07 AM
I strongly agree with you, it is a journey of so many ups and downs but it is a great opportunity for us, an opportunity that I must say it is too good to be true. since I joined here I am starting ro earn as well. Buy on the dip and sell when it pumps plus I am joining also the bounty campaigns, like social media and signature campaign in which it is worth spending my time.
Cryptocurrency is not, as I first thought, sentient money that will one day enslave humanity. Instead, it's essentially virtual money that runs on transaction-tracking blockchain technology, which has ambitions to decentralize the world's money.Humanity needs this.
I have seen many people helped his economy after plunging in the world of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, but when you want to serious in cryptocurrency world you must have the knowledge so you will not have huge loss .
it is true, if you do not want to experience big losses then you must continue to study diligently so that knowledge is broad and must be accompanied by experienced.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
April 26, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
I strongly agree with you, it is a journey of so many ups and downs but it is a great opportunity for us, an opportunity that I must say it is too good to be true. since I joined here I am starting ro earn as well. Buy on the dip and sell when it pumps plus I am joining also the bounty campaigns, like social media and signature campaign in which it is worth spending my time.
Cryptocurrency is not, as I first thought, sentient money that will one day enslave humanity. Instead, it's essentially virtual money that runs on transaction-tracking blockchain technology, which has ambitions to decentralize the world's money.Humanity needs this.
I have seen many people helped his economy after plunging in the world of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, but when you want to serious in cryptocurrency world you must have the knowledge so you will not have huge loss .
People who want to earn out of crypto currency because it it accessible to common citizens through on line, because there are lots of options that you can earn aside  from trading you can join some ICO’s campaign that is why it can help the economy of the community.  
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
You do not have to be a financial expert to notice that Bitcoin is a bursting bubble. Bitcoin's rapid rise, unlikely to be good or bad, signifies a collapse of belief in the  species people: Stay away from financial institutions set up by the government and hope for algorithms-based systems. A new hope of humanity.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
It will, I surely it can be. Bitcoin has a valuable price that many people can help it. Bitcoin is our hope and for the hopeless, because it can give a chance a person who is jobless and uneducated.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
April 26, 2018, 09:22:56 AM
Activity: 504
April 26, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
Is the world ending? Then why are bitcoins the saviour of humanity then? I guess it is because it changes the lifestyle of people who own or invest in bitcoins. That's why we can say that bitcoins are humanity's key to leaving poverty behind. For me, however, this is too much of an overstatement for a volatile coin such as bitcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
Bitcoin will definitely change the humanity in large way by providing jobs at young age it will help the whole financial need what governments cant do Bitcoin is doing
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
Bitcoin is really a big hope of the humanity. I believe that bitcoin can really change the life of its believer and many people really gain on it in a verry simple way
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
April 26, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
A good, truthful story of life. Many people, such as you and me including, whose life changed bitcoin and this forum. I, too, am very glad that I learned about this, and now I will spend a lot of time crypto-currencies and everything is connected with them. I believe in their future and uvren that crypto-currencies will change lives for the better.
Activity: 84
April 26, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
Yes, bitcoin is the key to change our life especially in financial. More people become successful with the help of bitcoin and through the help of themselves, Hopefully, I'm one of the luckiest people who will earn a huge money from bitcoin this year.
Activity: 249
April 26, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Yes bitcoin is a life changer it gives us so much satisfaction when we response well. Sometimes we can't avoid to doubt about it but because we try and we prove that's investing and earning through bitcoin was really effective. I am also thankful to the people who pushed me to explore and earn in the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
Yes, I agree with your words completely. Today many young people have failed to meet their goals and that is why they are very disappointed. I think Bitcoin can play a role in removing these frustrations.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 26, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
Bitcoin certainly has  potential for expansion and development. It enables ordinary people to invest money and earn profit based on price change. But this currency is for internet space, it works only in the web world and bitcoin does not replace ordinary money completely. It’s just an additory type of currency.  In addition, the existing banking system and authorities will not allow this.
Banks will not fight bitcoin. On the contrary, big banks buy large crypto-exchange exchanges - for example, Binance and Poloniex. I have no doubt that in 15-20 years bitcoin will be the main currency in the world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
Yes sure it's been my hope to be freed from financial distress. My Bitcoin earnings have been my savior for months now. I wish others would experience to improve their finances with bitcoin also. Because of its technology cryptoworld was born and changed and touched the lives of many who wants to experience living in a decentralized world.
Activity: 562
April 26, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Hope is the best thing to keep in the darkest times of the year. Thanks to bitcoin for lighting my way last year after I became jobless. Unemployment is the main reason of poverty here in my country but because of bitcoin, it slowly changing. I also told my friends (who are also unemployed that time) to try bitcoin and fortunately, we all become successful.
Activity: 490
April 26, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
Activity: 73
April 26, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
Activity: 714
April 26, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

Once, I was just a normal internet user who believes that internet is nothing but only for cat memes and cat videos. But because of bitcoin, I opened my eyes and I became useful for the society. Thanks to bitcoin because I never seen that I will be a patient and hopeful investor. Because of bitcoin, I managed to achieved my objectives last year and I hope that I will make it also this year.
Activity: 812
April 26, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Bitcoin helped me to get passed from my recent struggles and financial conflicts. This experience made me think that may be life is not really that difficult. I think may be this problems and issues we face everyday happens so that we can seek to be better. I am thankful that bitcoin has changed me to be more patient and more mature in my decisions not only in trade business but also in life.
Pages:
Jump to: